Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Swf to Video Conversion - Page 3 Empty Re: Swf to Video Conversion

9/18/2010, 5:55 pm
xKAreloadedx wrote:[quote="Mr Lange"

*Ahem*
OH! SNAP! lol! sorry Lange, I just got caught up in the moment man, but yeah when I exported the vid my blured effects were gone:([/quote]did u export it or did u use camstudio?
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

9/18/2010, 8:27 pm
dabestbrawler wrote:

*Ahem*
OH! SNAP! lol! sorry Lange, I just got caught up in the moment man, but yeah when I exported the vid my blured effects were gone:(
did u export it or did u use camstudio?[/quote]used camstudio
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

9/19/2010, 3:45 pm
xKAreloadedx wrote:
dabestbrawler wrote:

*Ahem*
OH! SNAP! lol! sorry Lange, I just got caught up in the moment man, but yeah when I exported the vid my blured effects were gone:(
did u export it or did u use camstudio?
used camstudio
[/quote]wow thatz wiers cuz since ur using a screen recorder nothing should be different, u shoud ask Lange if he could help u
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

9/19/2010, 3:55 pm
well not now, I've got quite a bit of animating to do anyway so, ill just try again later Very Happy, i mean if it worked for everybody else then, it HAD to be my mistake right?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20149
Registration date : 2010-09-15

9/19/2010, 7:29 pm
*Ahem*

And yet, my question is still, unanswered.

Mustin' I wait till Eric comes to save me at times of stress? Or will I have to rely on you five to answer my question? Theres only sooo much spriters on this site to help a brother out.

I may have experience with flash and a hella lot of times with exporting a video (especially with Sony Vegas), but I am noob. So, would you all be sooooo kind to... answer my question? :)
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 5:45 pm
Pingboy wrote:I have converters, but your telling me I don't have to use the codec at all, or just for Videodub? Ok I'll try what you said Ronney.

But wait, doesn't Mr.Lange have to correct this tutorial if the avi.s dont work anymore?
only use tha codec for camstudio 2 get tha same exact quality from flash then when u go 2 VD dnt use it.
idk if this happens 2 anyone else but if u put tha sound in VD and itz not synced after u edited ur clip, go 2 audio, then click interleaving, uncheck enable audio, then put some numbers in tha thousandz, itz gonna be different for every vid u make cu tha first time for me it wuz 1500 second 1000 and then 6000 so keep in mind tha tha more higher tha #'z tha more it will be in sync Cool

Photobucket
Oh yea, and download a .avi to MP4 cuz so u can convet it, but if u dnt it will come out black and white and slanted on youtube for some reason, hope it helped!
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

9/20/2010, 7:45 pm
dabestbrawler wrote:
Pingboy wrote:I have converters, but your telling me I don't have to use the codec at all, or just for Videodub? Ok I'll try what you said Ronney.

But wait, doesn't Mr.Lange have to correct this tutorial if the avi.s dont work anymore?
only use tha codec for camstudio 2 get tha same exact quality from flash then when u go 2 VD dnt use it.
idk if this happens 2 anyone else but if u put tha sound in VD and itz not synced after u edited ur clip, go 2 audio, then click interleaving, uncheck enable audio, then put some numbers in tha thousandz, itz gonna be different for every vid u make cu tha first time for me it wuz 1500 second 1000 and then 6000 so keep in mind tha tha more higher tha #'z tha more it will be in sync Cool

Photobucket
Oh yea, and download a .avi to MP4 cuz so u can convet it, but if u dnt it will come out black and white and slanted on youtube for some reason, hope it helped!

I had the same exact thought. I knew I needed the Codec for camstudio so the .avi, just not for the Videodub. I was fooling around with Videodub and had the exact same results as you did. The file size was freaking 1.20 gb lol Good thing i have 200 GB on my computer. I can get away with everything man.
After I record the my video with camstudio with the codec, I'll see if I can upload the avi to Sony Vegas, Add some effects, MABY render it into an .AVI again but I could record again just aswell of from Sony Vegas, and then put it on Videodub and see what I can get there :) Thanks DaBrawler. You are my hero :0:0:0:0

dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

9/21/2010, 10:38 am
Pingboy wrote:
dabestbrawler wrote:

Photobucket

I had the same exact thought. I knew I needed the Codec for camstudio so the .avi, just not for the Videodub. I was fooling around with Videodub and had the exact same results as you did. The file size was freaking 1.20 gb lol Good thing i have 200 GB on my computer. I can get away with everything man.
After I record the my video with camstudio with the codec, I'll see if I can upload the avi to Sony Vegas, Add some effects, MABY render it into an .AVI again but I could record again just aswell of from Sony Vegas, and then put it on Videodub and see what I can get there :) Thanks DaBrawler. You are my hero :0:0:0:0

lol no prob, man anything 2 help
CloudCereal553
CloudCereal553
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-06-11

9/23/2010, 6:42 pm
Out of curiosity (Since I'm too lazy to read too many forum posts)

Is there a video that someone made on youtube that explains all this? I feel like there should be after I've read all this
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

9/23/2010, 6:47 pm
CloudCereal553 wrote:Out of curiosity (Since I'm too lazy to read too many forum posts)

Is there a video that someone made on youtube that explains all this? I feel like there should be after I've read all this
I think the purpose of this was to help out ONLY the spritas and its members >_> thats why i video was made by him. Thats jus tmy thought.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20

9/23/2010, 9:21 pm
CloudCereal553 wrote:Out of curiosity (Since I'm too lazy to read too many forum posts)

If you're too lazy to do so much as read that, then you shouldn't do anything relating to animation at all, because that takes ambition.
CloudCereal553
CloudCereal553
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-06-11

9/23/2010, 9:37 pm
Eric wrote:

If you're too lazy to do so much as read that, then you shouldn't do anything relating to animation at all, because that takes ambition.

okay...lemme apologize for my crappy typing. I think everyones reading what I said in a different way.

Basically I was asking if I were to make a video about this (or someone else made a video about this), would anyone get mad? Like condensing all this text into a video and uploading it here so lazy people can see it.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12928
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

9/23/2010, 9:56 pm
Honestly, if you're too lazy to read this (which should take 10-20 minutes max) this would be way too much effort for that person anyway, seeing as how many steps there are.
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan

9/24/2010, 1:21 pm
itz only like 5 steps 2 do if u dnt already have tha stuff he gave, just look at tha pics and read under them thatz it all tha other stuff u dnt really need 2 read
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13124
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/24/2010, 2:56 pm
Wait you want to see a video of someone doing this process? Either way you're going to have to do it, and if you do a video you'll have to watch, pause, watch, oopps-messed up, rewind, pause, watch. Seems like a longer process. I mean no harm, but, seriously, if you're too lazy to read a tutorial then you probably don't have the patience to get deep into animation. And considering this is to help people watch your animations, I'd think you'd do whatever it takes to get your animation out there...
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/1/2010, 5:18 pm
well,(no offense to Mr Lange this tut is top notch) but maybe eric, patt,granadico, there are some ppl myself included who learn easier/faster through video or other methods.you guys are in my opinion intelligent individuals so please tell you understand that not everyone learns the same thing the same way.I tutor 8 different people in my trigonometric functions class and with almost every single one of them I have to change up the way I teach them. not because there lazy or not serious about it.its just every person is different and not everyone is gonna get it the way you get it.you understand guys?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12928
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

10/1/2010, 7:40 pm
madfacespriter wrote:well,(no offense to Mr Lange this tut is top notch) but maybe eric, patt,granadico, there are some ppl myself included who learn easier/faster through video or other methods.you guys are in my opinion intelligent individuals so please tell you understand that not everyone learns the same thing the same way.I tutor 8 different people in my trigonometric functions class and with almost every single one of them I have to change up the way I teach them. not because there lazy or not serious about it.its just every person is different and not everyone is gonna get it the way you get it.you understand guys?

i'd understand if he said he didn't understand it and was too complicated, but he flat out said he was too lazy to read it and wanted to watch a video.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

10/1/2010, 8:16 pm
Granadico wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:well,(no offense to Mr Lange this tut is top notch) but maybe eric, patt,granadico, there are some ppl myself included who learn easier/faster through video or other methods.you guys are in my opinion intelligent individuals so please tell you understand that not everyone learns the same thing the same way.I tutor 8 different people in my trigonometric functions class and with almost every single one of them I have to change up the way I teach them. not because there lazy or not serious about it.its just every person is different and not everyone is gonna get it the way you get it.you understand guys?

i'd understand if he said he didn't understand it and was too complicated, but he flat out said he was too lazy to read it and wanted to watch a video.
LOL that's true
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13124
Registration date : 2009-03-28

10/7/2010, 4:16 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Granadico wrote:

LOL that's true
Everyone does learn a different way, that is true. But as Granny said...he straight up said it.
KyuubiRasengan10
KyuubiRasengan10
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-09

10/24/2010, 11:31 am
awesome tut and 2 questions... 1 since its 5 fps and say for the final outcome we want a 3 second stance with 30 fps, do we have to make the animation 90 frames long with the 5 fps or just make it 3 seconds with the 5 fps plz help...
2. for the sound say we have a fall down sound where do i put it in the 5 fps animation
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

10/24/2010, 2:31 pm
KyuubiRasengan10 wrote:awesome tut and 2 questions... 1 since its 5 fps and say for the final outcome we want a 3 second stance with 30 fps, do we have to make the animation 90 frames long with the 5 fps or just make it 3 seconds with the 5 fps plz help...
2. for the sound say we have a fall down sound where do i put it in the 5 fps animation

Dude you don't animate a whole other movie. You just animate normally at whatever fps you want. When you export for recording, you just set the fps to 5 and export the swf. You would also export sound separately, at your normal fps. When you record the video, you change it back to your normal fps, and add the audio to the video. They should sync up just fine.
I don't think you payed very much attention to this tutorial.
KyuubiRasengan10
KyuubiRasengan10
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-09

10/24/2010, 2:46 pm
Mr Lange wrote:
KyuubiRasengan10 wrote:awesome tut and 2 questions... 1 since its 5 fps and say for the final outcome we want a 3 second stance with 30 fps, do we have to make the animation 90 frames long with the 5 fps or just make it 3 seconds with the 5 fps plz help...

Dude you don't animate a whole other movie. You just animate normally at whatever fps you want. When you export for recording, you just set the fps to 5 and export the swf. You would also export sound separately, at your normal fps. When you record the video, you change it back to your normal fps, and add the audio to the video. They should sync up just fine.
I don't think you payed very much attention to this tutorial.
yh i just realized that lol so wats up ppl im new and a lot of other shit blah blah blah u get the point..i suc
HarryControl
HarryControl
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2010-11-05

11/5/2010, 7:18 pm
Excellent tutorial Mr Lange. I'll have to try this method some time. Wink
Iraveride
Iraveride
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-30

11/24/2010, 8:15 pm
for somereason its not working for me i followed all the steps D:

Swf to Video Conversion - Page 3 Notworkingk
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

11/24/2010, 8:20 pm
Iraveride wrote:for somereason its not working for me i followed all the steps D:

Swf to Video Conversion - Page 3 Notworkingk
Download the codec again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum