Go down
j.doussou
j.doussou
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-16

effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f Empty effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f

9/3/2010, 8:13 pm
ok i once had 3 flash files named good effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.fla. i didnt name them that they were just like that. long story short i had 2 fix up my pc and in the process they were removed >=(. now i am WAY MORE than possitive that SOMEONE out here has at least on of those files downloaded into his/her pc, how do i know dam near every sprite vid has those effects. so if someone can send me a download link or tell me where i can retreive them, that'd be great

___________________________________________________________________________________________

effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f Never_Doubt_the_Caterpie
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f Empty Re: effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f

9/3/2010, 10:58 pm
Sorry man, I searched to the edge of google and back and didn't find anything. I would love to have these myself, but maybe someone else has them or knows where to get them.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f Empty Re: effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f

9/4/2010, 12:29 am
So they're already animated? don't got any of those :\

___________________________________________________________________________________________

effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
j.doussou
j.doussou
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-08-16

9/4/2010, 7:25 am
@Granadico wrote:So they're already animated? don't got any of those :\

yup they looked like effect alvin earthworm uses in smbz, they were animated plus the bmp's

effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f Never_Doubt_the_Caterpie
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21

9/4/2010, 10:14 am
You idiot those effects where stolen, those are the ones funnyman something uploaded

effects.fla, effects.fla, and effects2.f Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum