Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Collaboration rules. Empty Collaboration rules.

5/21/2009, 9:01 pm
Collab rules homos listen up!
Technical rules (YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE OR ELSE YOUR COLLAB WILL TECHNICALLY FAIL)
1. Pick the flash version to save the file as, as the most common version ( flash 8 ) other wise less people will be able to join your collab unless you have someone else handling the FLA

2. Make sure your computer is able to handle the FLAs. If you can't find someone else who could

3. You must state the FPS being used, the BG color and stage size being used, again Flash version capable.

4. Have a method of being able to put all the FLAs together like naming all symbols with your name_whatever

Normal rules.
1. You must talk to me first and prove to me you're experienced enough to know how to run a collab

2. A collab must have at least 5 members.

3. You must state the collab was ran here at the spritas

4. Try your best to give it a theme, if i see too many collabs just being a random sprite fight collab then ill make themes mandatory

5. Only 4 collabs can be ran at once, if there is already 4 you can't make a new one obviously so DON'T, just join one of those or wait till one is done.

6. If there is constant fighting in the collab thread ill end the collab

7. You will always be inferior to me.

8. You have to Post a video on youtube telling people you made a collab (for more people joining)

9. If there is no posting in the collab thread for a long time the collab is dead.

That is all. :3

Last edited by Eric on 2/24/2010, 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Collaboration rules. Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Collaboration rules. Empty Re: Collaboration rules.

5/21/2009, 11:31 pm
rule 7 is so true rofl but i can't join or host sadly. no exp. in flash (yet?)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Collaboration rules. Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06

5/22/2009, 12:41 am
@Eric wrote:Collab rules homos listen up!
Technical rules (YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE OR ELSE YOUR COLLAB WILL TECHNICALLY FAIL)
1. Pick the flash version to save the file as, as the most common version (flash Cool other wise less people will be able to join your collab unless you have someone else handling the FLA

2. Make sure your computer is able to handle the FLAs. If you can't find someone else who could

3. You must state the FPS being used, the BG color being used again Flash version capable.

4. Have a method of being able to put all the FLAs together like naming all symbols with your name_whatever

Normal rules.
1. You must talk to me first and prove to me you're experienced enough to know how to run a collab

4. Try your best to give it a theme, if i see too many collabs just being a random sprite fight collab then ill make themes mandatory

5. Only 4 collabs can be ran at once, if there is already 4 you can't make a new one obviously so DON'T, just join one of those or wait till one is done.

8. Post a video on youtube telling people you made a collab (this is if you want more people joining)
sweet as Very Happy:D:D:D but i dont know if im experienced enough :/...when u say experienced...does that mean that we has to be good animators or have run a collab b4???
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-11

5/22/2009, 2:58 am
Ok i think im gonna make a collab.
Ill come up with the rules later
I just want to anounce it before 4 other people start one
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/22/2009, 7:12 am
@liljoey50 wrote:
1. Pick the flash version to save the file as, as the most common version (flash Cool other wise less people will be able to join your collab unless you have someone else handling the FLA

3. You must state the FPS being used, the BG color being used again Flash version capable.

Normal rules.

8. Post a video on youtube telling people you made a collab (this is if you want more people joining)
sweet as Very Happy:D:D:D but i dont know if im experienced enough :/...when u say experienced...does that mean that we has to be good animators or have run a collab b4???
No just showing me that you can handle one is what I'm looking for.

Watch your ass.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/22/2009, 7:16 am
@Granadico wrote:rule 7 is so true rofl but i can't join or host sadly. no exp. in flash (yet?)
Pivot collabs are possible but the whole collab has to be pivot though put together in flash with a preloader and menu.

Watch your ass.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

5/22/2009, 2:07 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Granadico wrote:rule 7 is so true rofl but i can't join or host sadly. no exp. in flash (yet?)
Pivot collabs are possible but the whole collab has to be pivot though put together in flash with a preloader and menu.

there's really only like 2 people i know in pivot now, including me so probably a no-go. Unless since they went to flash, they probably won't use pivot again but idk.

Collaboration rules. Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan

5/22/2009, 7:00 pm
ok tomoe's collab rules

This collab is going to be based upon the funniest things the spriters can think of.
It will kind of be in robot chicken format such as static between sketches
each sketch can be no longer than 1 minute or 2 minutes depending on how good the joke is.
each member of the collab can upload up to 3 sketches but thats maximum since it will take too long if everyone submits more than that
i will need 8 or less people to make this
to join just respond to this or pm me on here or on youtube
when you're done please send me an email so I know that you are done. Then I will send you my email and you can send it to me that way.
thank you for your time
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/22/2009, 7:34 pm
@tomoe342 wrote:ok tomoe's collab rules

This collab is going to be based upon the funniest things the spriters can think of.
It will kind of be in robot chicken format such as static between sketches
each sketch can be no longer than 1 minute or 2 minutes depending on how good the joke is.
each member of the collab can upload up to 3 sketches but thats maximum since it will take too long if everyone submits more than that
i will need 8 or less people to make this
to join just respond to this or pm me on here or on youtube
when you're done please send me an email so I know that you are done. Then I will send you my email and you can send it to me that way.
thank you for your time
You didn't state the technicalities...

Watch your ass.
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan

5/22/2009, 7:56 pm
the technicalities eh....
it must be done in flash and must be done in 24 fps
it shouldnt have too big of a file size either so dont send anything that you know is too big
swearing is allowed as long as it isnt over the top. also don't steal jokes they must be origional
is that what u meant by technicalites eric?
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/22/2009, 9:24 pm
@tomoe342 wrote:the technicalities eh....
it must be done in flash and must be done in 24 fps
it shouldnt have too big of a file size either so dont send anything that you know is too big
swearing is allowed as long as it isnt over the top. also don't steal jokes they must be origional
is that what u meant by technicalites eric?
Read the technical rules...

Watch your ass.
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan

5/23/2009, 5:46 am
you must also save it as an swif. before you send it to me
we will have a white bg and can use flash 8 or CS 1 - 4
name alll symbols with tomoe on them somewhere so it will be easier to do
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/23/2009, 5:33 pm
@tomoe342 wrote:you must also save it as an swif. before you send it to me
still no

Watch your ass.
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan

5/25/2009, 2:28 pm
@Eric wrote:
still no
fine then i will try to figure out whats i needs to do
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/25/2009, 5:15 pm
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
still no
It's RIGHT THERE how can you not see what you're missing.

Watch your ass.
liljoey50
liljoey50
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-06

5/26/2009, 12:28 am
@Eric wrote:
@liljoey50 wrote:

Normal rules.

and how do we do that? :?:
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/26/2009, 6:14 pm
@liljoey50 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@liljoey50 wrote:

Normal rules.

and how do we do that? :?:
If you already made a flash collab before you can show me that and you're already granted. Posting the correct rules and specification (you can look at the spritas collab topic if you need a good example) would help me see you know what you're doing.

Watch your ass.
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan

5/27/2009, 3:59 pm
@Eric wrote:
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
still no

1. Pick the flash version to save the file as, as the most common version (flash other wise less people will be able to join your collab unless you have someone else handling the FLA
-I picked fla. so i can put them all together. i can handle the fla.
-it can
-i said 24 and white
-all symbols must have tomoe in at least one part of them
Normal rules.
-tell me how
-i think plenty of people will join
-i will
-its not a random sprite fight collab its jokes that are funny
-not really a problem
-not a problem right now either
-yes yes i am
-i will if you say i can
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/27/2009, 6:24 pm
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
still no

1. Pick the flash version to save the file as, as the most common version (flash other wise less people will be able to join your collab unless you have someone else handling the FLA
-it can
Go back and re-read this rule

Watch your ass.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/27/2009, 6:26 pm
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
still no

-it can
-i said 24 and white
-all symbols must have tomoe in at least one part of them
That's a retarded idea. Try all symbols must have THEIR names or name enitials.

Watch your ass.
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan

5/27/2009, 7:53 pm
@Eric wrote:
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
still no
i've reread the rules and cant find it
just give me a hint
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/27/2009, 7:58 pm
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@tomoe342 wrote:
@Eric wrote:
still no
i've reread the rules and cant find it
just give me a hint
3. You must state the FPS being used, the BG color and stage size being used, again Flash version capable.

Watch your ass.
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan

5/29/2009, 6:58 pm
550px by 400 px
lol my bad
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

5/29/2009, 8:05 pm
@tomoe342 wrote:550px by 400 px
lol my bad
ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME!

Watch your ass.
tomoe342
tomoe342
Spritan
Spritan

5/31/2009, 8:44 pm
so are you allowing my collab then
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum