Go down
AuronTheHedgehog
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-08-28
View user profile

I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts! Empty I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts!

on 8/29/2010, 4:24 pm
Hi I'm Auron, and I really need your help on finding some good speech bubbles, and layouts. Sorta like the ones they use in InSonicnia. I also need a text that matches up really good. So if you have an idea of where I can get some or you can lend me, just pm me, and we'll talk. Thanks.
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
View user profile

I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts! Empty Re: I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts!

on 8/29/2010, 4:51 pm
8 bit text would be the best I think. For the bubble. Just make a custom one you like.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts! 34nsbrr
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-06-20
View user profile

I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts! Empty Re: I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts!

on 8/29/2010, 6:59 pm
just type in text font on google.com and some site called 101 fonts or something should come up, use that 2 get ur font and for a textbox i suggest u make ur own using any type of picture editing program like paint.net or gimp

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12947
Registration date : 2008-11-18
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/29/2010, 9:11 pm
what they said, and layouts? what's that

I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
View user profile

on 8/30/2010, 8:59 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:just type in text font on google.com and some site called 101 fonts or something should come up, use that 2 get ur font and for a textbox i suggest u make ur own using any type of picture editing program like paint.net or gimp
Dafonts is better then 101

I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts! 34nsbrr
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-06-20
View user profile

on 8/30/2010, 10:07 pm
@Renny wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:just type in text font on google.com and some site called 101 fonts or something should come up, use that 2 get ur font and for a textbox i suggest u make ur own using any type of picture editing program like paint.net or gimp
Dafonts is better then 101
i wuz just tryina get him started and plus i didnt kno that so ill check it out, thnx

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
View user profile

on 6/6/2012, 6:22 am
OP is a leech so
Solved & Locked

I need good Speech Bubbles and Layouts! Lorde
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum