Go down
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08
Location : Florida

Large set back.. <_< Empty Large set back.. <_<

on 8/24/2010, 2:53 pm
My USB with all my animation stuff got stolen on the first day of school. =/ But the good thing is I pretty much backed-up all my stuff after I started Episode 3, cept for my updated Resmin and Charlie sheet.

Since there a big part of my next Episode it might be a little longer for it get done.. Crying or Very sad

Unless someone would help me recolor something! Very Happy
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/24/2010, 3:26 pm
You: 1. have only one copy of your stuff? isn't the point of the flash drive for it to be the second copy from the computer?
and 2. Take it to school D:
unless you (can) only animate at school? and that sucks my flash drive got stolen before too D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Large set back.. <_< Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08
Location : Florida

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/24/2010, 3:34 pm
Yeah I get so much into it I usually don't back-up my stuff so Im really lucky this time. :) And yeah I work on my flashes during lunch sometimes since school lunch always tastes like crap. =/

Its ironic because I thought I lost my USB A LOT of times last year but it was in stupid places, like home, in a different pocket or my bag. XD
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/24/2010, 3:35 pm
@KRAnimation wrote:Yeah I get so much into it I usually don't back-up my stuff so Im really lucky this time. :) And yeah I work on my flashes during lunch sometimes since school lunch always tastes like crap. =/

Its ironic because I thought I lost my USB A LOT of times last year but it was in stupid places, like home, in a different pocket or my bag. XD

D: i can't animate during lunch, only computers are in library and they monitor it like hawks. And i eat lunch even if it tastes like crap, i'm hungreh D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Large set back.. <_< Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/24/2010, 5:33 pm
UGHH! I hate when it gets stolen at college! I lost two memory sticks D: I went so mad that day...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08
Location : Florida

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/24/2010, 5:47 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:UGHH! I hate when it gets stolen at college! I lost two memory sticks D: I went so mad that day...
I had my memory stick stolen to! And it was 8GB. And I got it off ebay so it was cheap too. =(
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 10:44 am
I'm the only one who hasn't done a back up for all my shit yet. And yet, I've never had too. But, I probably just jinxed myself. x.x

Also, sorry 'bout that dude. Keep working as hard as you were, don't make it shit this time around.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Large set back.. <_< Purple11

[The Return]
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 10:50 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:I'm the only one who hasn't done a back up for all my shit yet.

Welcome to the club Patt.

Also, KR, you must have like 4 or 5 backups. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it works, and you always will have a working copy, no matter what happen.

Funny, is that I never done a backup, and I'm saying that. Heck.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 11:03 am
leocartoon1 wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:I'm the only one who hasn't done a back up for all my shit yet.

Welcome to the club Patt.

Also, KR, you must have like 4 or 5 backups. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it works, and you always will have a working copy, no matter what happen.

Funny, is that I never done a backup, and I'm saying that. Heck.
It is a good thing to have back ups. Everyone should at least have 3.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Large set back.. <_< Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 11:36 am
wouldn't sending all your stuff to your email work? (though it may take a while)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Large set back.. <_< Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Location : New York City

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 1:26 pm
Who robs a USB? O.O
XSpriteAP88X
XSpriteAP88X
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-04-24
Location : earth

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 4:13 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Who robs a USB? O.O
Bullies Sad
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 4:38 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Who robs a USB? O.O
Actually when you leave it in the computer then someone robs it Sad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
KRAnimation
KRAnimation
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2010-07-08
Location : Florida

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 5:03 pm
Yeah thats EXACTLY what happened. D: I got real pissed, but the good thing is our media center is closed this week cept for T.A's. So Im gonna ask em.
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 8/25/2010, 11:06 pm
@KRAnimation wrote:Yeah thats EXACTLY what happened. D: I got real pissed, but the good thing is our media center is closed this week cept for T.A's. So Im gonna ask em.
T.A.'s are bullies. Dx

Also, well, why do people use USB's? To store shit on, so they steal it so they can have a free safe to store shit in. >.>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Large set back.. <_< Purple11

[The Return]
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 9/3/2010, 4:54 pm
NintendoStar01 wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Who robs a USB? O.O
Actually when you leave it in the computer then someone robs it Sad
I do that ALL the time... luckily iv'e never had one stolen from me, since I run back to the PC lab lol.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Large set back.. <_< Empty Re: Large set back.. <_<

on 9/4/2010, 12:30 am
knux184 wrote:
NintendoStar01 wrote:
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Who robs a USB? O.O
Actually when you leave it in the computer then someone robs it Sad
I do that ALL the time... luckily iv'e never had one stolen from me, since I run back to the PC lab lol.
You fiend you're teh cause of the problem D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Large set back.. <_< Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum