Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

the most high res effects in existance - Page 2 Empty Re: the most high res effects in existance

8/28/2010, 10:43 am
@fivestarkillah wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Funny how he 'bought' these. Then he gets a virus. Weird, eh?
i didn't get the virus from this i got it from limewire i was trying to get a software that i can hack my old youtube account back cuz
it got hacked
How desperate were you to even have a slight thought of downloading any sort of program off limewire.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
the most high res effects in existance - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
fivestarkillah
fivestarkillah
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-07-10

the most high res effects in existance - Page 2 Empty Re: the most high res effects in existance

8/29/2010, 10:06 am
@Eric wrote:
@fivestarkillah wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Funny how he 'bought' these. Then he gets a virus. Weird, eh?
i didn't get the virus from this i got it from limewire i was trying to get a software that i can hack my old youtube account back cuz
it got hacked
How desperate were you to even have a slight thought of downloading any sort of program off limewire.
people kept trolling me and i was sick of it Mad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

check out my youtube
fivestarkillah
or my newgrounds
metal tako
now some pics
the most high res effects in existance - Page 2 821286828682
the most high res effects in existance - Page 2 Fivest10
made by knux Very Happy
Anonymous

8/29/2010, 10:07 am
lol limewire
fivestarkillah
fivestarkillah
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2010-07-10

8/29/2010, 10:14 am
Leethehedghog wrote:lol limewire
fuck limewire it gave me a virus!
and the lady in the picture on the download page looked happy too....BIG FUCKING LIERS!!!! Mad

check out my youtube
fivestarkillah
or my newgrounds
metal tako
now some pics
the most high res effects in existance - Page 2 821286828682
the most high res effects in existance - Page 2 Fivest10
made by knux Very Happy
Anonymous

8/29/2010, 11:14 am
lol thats why u shouldnt trust it
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

8/29/2010, 3:08 pm
@fivestarkillah wrote:
Leethehedghog wrote:lol limewire
fuck limewire it gave me a virus!
and the lady in the picture on the download page looked happy too....BIG FUCKING LIERS!!!! Mad
Frostwire > Limewire.
I never experienced a virus with frostwire. Limewire is said to be full with them.

the most high res effects in existance - Page 2 34nsbrr
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum