Go down
Slaughter619
Slaughter619
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-27

I NEED Beam sprites!!! Empty I NEED Beam sprites!!!

on 3/11/2009, 2:06 pm
Okay, i have a set dead live to release my sprite series' 1st episode (sonic: the power with in) and I NEED beam sprites to finish it! if some on could give me the links to a super kamehameha, bigbang attack, galic gun, and ki blast sprites, i would praise them as godz, i have 3 weeks and it's going to take at least 2 weeks to make all the slides with the programs i have at hand, and 3-4 days to add sounds and stuff. Plz, my integraty is in you guy's hands... Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Sycicz
Sycicz
Spritan
Spritan
Registration date : 2009-05-31

I NEED Beam sprites!!! Empty Re: I NEED Beam sprites!!!

on 5/31/2009, 3:38 pm
@Slaughter619 wrote:Okay, i have a set dead live to release my sprite series' 1st episode (sonic: the power with in) and I NEED beam sprites to finish it! if some on could give me the links to a super kamehameha, bigbang attack, galic gun, and ki blast sprites, i would praise them as godz, i have 3 weeks and it's going to take at least 2 weeks to make all the slides with the programs i have at hand, and 3-4 days to add sounds and stuff. Plz, my integraty is in you guy's hands... Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad

Xdike13 posted a video with the his sfx in it, here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRKr6ZRqRm8&feature=channel_page
Sycicz
Sycicz
Spritan
Spritan
Registration date : 2009-05-31

on 5/31/2009, 4:10 pm
helpful?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?64814"]I NEED Beam sprites!!! D5zqp5p5
Click here to level up my card![/URL]
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/12/2009, 4:52 pm
I was just wondering, if someone could upload them in sets? Not so its huge like that?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I NEED Beam sprites!!! Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum