Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Rival Saiyan Families - Page 2 Empty Re: Rival Saiyan Families

on 8/18/2010, 10:56 am
@Tls369 wrote:
@Renny wrote:Freeza is the only main character in the Freeza saga. :/
Ginyu NEVER died. He was turned into a frog. Jeice was just a warrior for Ginyu who worked under Freeza. Nappa is who came with Vegeta so why did he kill him?? Pui Pui was so unimportant that I had to google who he was. Zarbon thought he could mess with a saiyan who almost died and came back ... Dodoria was killed by Vegeta only because Krillin and Gohan were around to help :/

???? that's why i said he beat them? Ginyu would of never got to a frog if vegeta didnt kick his ass.
He couldn't do shit really on his own :/
Even the androids find goku stronger.
Vegeta is just merciless
AND Vegeta would of been fucked if it werent for goku throwing the frog -_-

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rival Saiyan Families - Page 2 34nsbrr
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 8/18/2010, 11:22 am
Ginyu NEVER died. He was turned into a frog. Jeice was just a warrior for Ginyu who worked under Freeza. Nappa is who came with Vegeta so why did he kill him?? Pui Pui was so unimportant that I had to google who he was. Zarbon thought he could mess with a saiyan who almost died and came back ... Dodoria was killed by Vegeta only because Krillin and Gohan were around to help :/
Its called being the main enemy >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rival Saiyan Families - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/18/2010, 11:29 am
@Granadico wrote:
Its called being the main enemy >_>
I dont really care. I just think Gohan and Goten and kid Goku are my favs.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/19/2010, 8:51 pm
@Renny wrote:
Explain your reasoning why.

Rival Saiyan Families - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/20/2010, 1:22 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Opinions don't really need reasons :\

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 8/20/2010, 9:18 am
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
That makes no sense. Opinions need reasons to help explain why. Which is why people are always arguing over opinions...

Rival Saiyan Families - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/20/2010, 4:03 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
That makes no sense. Opinions need reasons to help explain why. Which is why people are always arguing over opinions...
"I don't like chocolate" "Chocolate is the best, fuck you." *Commence argument for no real reason* Opinions aren't the reason why people fights, its people's idiocy. Statements can cause arguments, but not opinions :\.
Back on topic.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/20/2010, 4:54 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Okay the story of DBZ focus on Gohan getting stronger. He gets stronger and basically doesn't really have to go Super Saiyen to fight. If you checked out most the movies when he's an adult. He doesn't rely on it. Kid Goku he had a tail which made him still look out of this world other then his immense strengeth. Goten because he the next Goku while Trunks plays vegeta. Goku Jr was a waste of animation.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/20/2010, 5:07 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Okay the story of DBZ focus on Gohan getting stronger. He gets stronger and basically doesn't really have to go Super Saiyen to fight. If you checked out most the movies when he's an adult. He doesn't rely on it. Kid Goku he had a tail which made him still look out of this world other then his immense strengeth. Goten because he the next Goku while Trunks plays vegeta. Goku Jr was a waste of animation.
I've always thought that Gohan was the main char too, and he doens't go super cuz of elder kai, where he's stronger with it unlocked than going SSJ

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/20/2010, 6:09 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
I've always thought that Gohan was the main char too, and he doens't go super cuz of elder kai, where he's stronger with it unlocked than going SSJ
In in the opening where Cell and the Andriods arrive, Gohan is the main focus. Since they are rotating the camera around him while everyone else is fighting. Even goku is fighting. Then at the very end Goku became the center.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

on 8/21/2010, 1:23 am
Vegeta/Trunks are better.
Why? I'll explain.

Goku is kind and all but Vegeta is ruthless, mean and yet a good guy at the same time & unlike Goku he's badass. Goku only gets the best of him because he's the main character.
In Namek when Goku beat the ginyu force, the one that killed them all was Vegeta. cept Ginyu. In the cell saga. Goku lost to a fat ass fag. Fail. Vegeta kicked 19's ass and made fun of him lol. Gohan would have never had his Fame if Vegeta wasn't so Cocky. He could have killed Cell and in the end Gohan wouldn't have Killed cell if it werent for Vegeta. In the Buu saga Majin Vegeta was epic. He fought Goku and then Buu afterwards and died like a man.

Goku was only cooler when he reached SSJ3. If Vegeta reached it they would have liked him more. >.> Goku's overated and always bullshits in his fights. He gets beat down to hell and outta nowhere "WHAT U KILLED A BIRD!? RAAAAHHHH" -SSJ- Wtf? at least Vegeta takes his beating...

On to Gohan Vs Trunks. Future Trunks was epic in everyway. Gohan can't even compare to how cool trunks was. Cept Future Gohan he's the best. lol Gohan was only awesome when he fought Cell. After that he was useless.

Goten vs Trunks. Little Trunks beat him in everything lol Goten was just a little Goku. Nothing we haven't seen.

In short Vegeta's family was more bad ass therefore their better.
Goku's had their moments because they are main characters.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/21/2010, 1:31 am
Way to not mention the fact that he killed his only ally (Nappa) or run away when goku was gonna fight Ginyu. And you cell comment contradicts, gohan wouldn't have needed to kill cell if he wasn't so arrogant and ignorant (patt both can be used for once Very Happy). Majin Vegeta was only epic right before he dies :\.
Don't just mention the faults of hte guy you don't like and the pros of the guy you do, you make it completely biased >_>

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 1:53 am
Okay i'll start from the beginning of what you just said Jayden. Vegeta would of lost to Ginyu if it weren't for Goku throwing a frog in the way. Goku lost because of his viral illness. I bet you Vegeta wouldn't even survive if he had that heart virus. Vegeta failed to stop the summoning of the 17 and 18. For such a superior saying he couldn't stop a guy moving by foot? Or even find the place without Krillin. Gohan may of gained famed but he also sacrificed it (Saiyaman). Gohan also got an education unlike Goku and Vegeta. If Cell didn't smash andriod 16 Gohan wouldn't be able to go super saiyan 2 which no one else accomplished as I recall. So yeah, Cell was Arrogant. What did Vegeta do other then get trashed by Cell? Majin Vegeta was epic. He died like a man? I don't think a man goes head first into a fight he's going to lose when he has a family. Protecting a family is what a man does. Not punch future Trunks in the gut (Cell Saga).

I honestly didn't like SSJ3 other then Goku's deeper voice and superiority. Vegeta would look like a fag ion SSJ3 which is why they just skipped it and he went to SSJ4 after Goku gave him the secret. Yes, Goku is overated. But as a child he wasn't. Andriod 16 would also be pissed if you hurt wildlife. Goku loves the earth of course he'd be enraged. He draws energy from the earth being's kai. You kill something he has 0.01% less energy for Spirit Bomb. Vegeta takes the beating because he knows that if he gets near death and survives he gets stronger. He just wants power. Which he doesn't bother using when his rival Goku dies permanently. Vegeta is as brave as you think he is. He was scared of Broly. While everyone was working hard to kick his ass. He finally gained the resolve after thinking he was all great.

Little Trunks does beat him because of the the way he looks different from his father. But no he doesn't beat Goten in everything. Against broly the second time not the third time. Trunks cryed and pissed himself. While Goten was pummeled into the ground. He only had a dazed look on his face. Goten has the body of Goku but the abilities and potential as Gohan and Goku together.

In short, they both have their pros and cons but I still favor Goku's family.
They both have their moments. Thus the reason why they fuse and work together as one. Or at least thats how I see it.

BTW you haven't mentioned anything about Bulma or Vegeta's daughter.
Pan is better then his daughter because she actually fights and is mentioned. Goku Jr. was pointless.
ChiChi actually cares about the safety and education of her children. Bulma is like yeah we have the money do whatever you want. But I guess it doesn't matter since I only asked about the Saiyens and not the humans.

No hard feelings. I agree and disagree in some of the stuff you said.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/21/2010, 2:10 am
So i'm the only one who liked Goku Jr's story i guess....

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 2:17 am
@Granadico wrote:So i'm the only one who liked Goku Jr's story i guess....
The story was too short and they left a cliff hanger they didn't continue. Reason I know they won't continue because they just went to animating or publishing Dragon Ball Kai the anniversary series. :/

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/21/2010, 2:26 am
@Renny wrote:
The story was too short and they left a cliff hanger they didn't continue. Reason I know they won't continue because they just went to animating or publishing Dragon Ball Kai the anniversary series. :/
DBZK is cheap though D: but still it reminded me of Gohan's story, seeing as how he was the same way.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 2:32 am
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
DBZK is cheap though D: but still it reminded me of Gohan's story, seeing as how he was the same way.
M'kay. Well lets stop posting lol. I want Jayden to read my reply :3

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 2:46 am
@Granadico wrote:Way to not mention the fact that he killed his only ally (Nappa) or run away when goku was gonna fight Ginyu. And you cell comment contradicts, gohan wouldn't have needed to kill cell if he wasn't so arrogant and ignorant (patt both can be used for once Very Happy). Majin Vegeta was only epic right before he dies :\.
Don't just mention the faults of hte guy you don't like and the pros of the guy you do, you make it completely biased >_>

Exactly My point. You guys say Gohan was the shit because of the Cell thing but, it would have never happened if Vegeta wasn't stupid and ignorant.
and I didn't mention Goku's faults I did say they had their moments but Goku's the main character. And everything you guys have said about Goku was because he's simply the main character and it had to be that way.

@Renny wrote:Okay i'll start from the beginning of what you just said Jayden. Vegeta would of lost to Ginyu if it weren't for Goku throwing a frog in the way. Goku lost because of his viral illness. I bet you Vegeta wouldn't even survive if he had that heart virus. Vegeta failed to stop the summoning of the 17 and 18. For such a superior saying he couldn't stop a guy moving by foot? Or even find the place without Krillin. Gohan may of gained famed but he also sacrificed it (Saiyaman). Gohan also got an education unlike Goku and Vegeta. If Cell didn't smash andriod 16 Gohan wouldn't be able to go super saiyan 2 which no one else accomplished as I recall. So yeah, Cell was Arrogant. What did Vegeta do other then get trashed by Cell? Majin Vegeta was epic. He died like a man? I don't think a man goes head first into a fight he's going to lose when he has a family. Protecting a family is what a man does. Not punch future Trunks in the gut (Cell Saga).

I honestly didn't like SSJ3 other then Goku's deeper voice and superiority. Vegeta would look like a fag ion SSJ3 which is why they just skipped it and he went to SSJ4 after Goku gave him the secret. Yes, Goku is overated. But as a child he wasn't. Andriod 16 would also be pissed if you hurt wildlife. Goku loves the earth of course he'd be enraged. He draws energy from the earth being's kai. You kill something he has 0.01% less energy for Spirit Bomb. Vegeta takes the beating because he knows that if he gets near death and survives he gets stronger. He just wants power. Which he doesn't bother using when his rival Goku dies permanently. Vegeta is as brave as you think he is. He was scared of Broly. While everyone was working hard to kick his ass. He finally gained the resolve after thinking he was all great.

Little Trunks does beat him because of the the way he looks different from his father. But no he doesn't beat Goten in everything. Against broly the second time not the third time. Trunks cryed and pissed himself. While Goten was pummeled into the ground. He only had a dazed look on his face. Goten has the body of Goku but the abilities and potential as Gohan and Goku together.

In short, they both have their pros and cons but I still favor Goku's family.
They both have their moments. Thus the reason why they fuse and work together as one. Or at least thats how I see it.

BTW you haven't mentioned anything about Bulma or Vegeta's daughter.
Pan is better then his daughter because she actually fights and is mentioned. Goku Jr. was pointless.
ChiChi actually cares about the safety and education of her children. Bulma is like yeah we have the money do whatever you want. But I guess it doesn't matter since I only asked about the Saiyens and not the humans.

No hard feelings. I agree and disagree in some of the stuff you said.

True about the Goku-Ginyu thing, but it goes the other way around too. Goku would have never gotten his body back if it weren't for Vegeta lol. The Virus Did hold him back but he was spoon feeding him with energy either way. He was gonna get his ass beat eventually. Vegeta knew the andriods flaws by watching Goku's fight which gave him an advantage. No one Accomplished SSJ2 at that moment, true but Vegeta did do something. When Gohan's Kamehameha clashed with Cell's he hit Cell in the back with a hard blast and then thats when gohan took the chance and killed him. He did Die like a man. He scaraficed himself FOR his family and Goku. Failed But he tried. Same when Goku killed himself with King Kai and Cell. Failed but it was awesome no? When he punched Trunks he was the same cocky bastard he was when we first met him. He changed after Goku died. So him punching his future son had nothing to do with him dying like a man.

GT was complete fail. Skip that. Goku was Horrible. Gohan and Goten and Trunks were Pussy. Vegeta was more like a toy and it was like 15 episodes each. Lets not even go there.

Vegeta doesnt take the beating because he wants to. You're saying When he fought frieza he wanted to get beat up? He wanted that abuse to get stronger? No lol.
Goku gets beat down and some magical bullshit always happens and saves his ass. Every single movie for example. Cept 12 13 and the movies he wasnt in.
The Broly movie was another crap, Goku wasn't scared because he's stupid He'll fight anything he's like Luffy in a way. Vegeta knew what he was up aganist and again he was his old sayian self so oh well. I'm not gonna lie he was a bitch. & About Goten of course not, He's Goku's son that's why they make him so tough. If Goku isnt there Gohan takes his place if Gohan aint there Goten takes his place. It's pretty much the Broly movie again. Main Character must win.

Again GT is garbage. Pan Fights because she gets it from Videl. and in GT all she was good for was for a beating. Which would make Goku or w/e more powerful. But it's GT It's gay So many flaws with that crap.

I mean there is no better family it's matter of opinion.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/21/2010, 2:56 am
I never said i liked gohan cuz of the cell saga, i already did like him (since raditz) that was simply a bonus Razz
the mainchar thing can be said about everything, its called a happy ending :\ (i wish it were realistic endings)
i agree w/ the movies, they're just so short they got to be summed up quickly
You're forgetting when Krillin was forced to shoot him so that Dende would heal him.
And yes at last line Very Happy

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 3:01 am
Hmm, okay. Well I'm not going to say he sucks. I'm just saying that even though what your saying I can match it. But yeah. They both have pros and cons.

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 3:05 am
No not you I meant everyone else lol. & No i didn't forget that but the type of beating I was talking about are like the ones Frieza and Buu Gave him. Where it wasn't intentional.

And Yeah the main character thing, it is in everything. Like Yugioh. no one beats the main bad guy cept the main character. Thats why Yugi lost like 3 times at most...and won everything else.

Luffy same shit. Main bad guy always gets beat up by him. He may lose the first time but he comes back strong as hell and beats them down.

Where most of the Goku Cons come from is GT thats why I'm not gonna say anything about that. Everyone in that was rigged...Especially Goku Vegeta and Gohan. -________--

Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 3:11 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:No not you I meant everyone else lol. & No i didn't forget that but the type of beating I was talking about are like the ones Frieza and Buu Gave him. Where it wasn't intentional.

And Yeah the main character thing, it is in everything. Like Yugioh. no one beats the main bad guy cept the main character. Thats why Yugi lost like 3 times at most...and won everything else.

Luffy same shit. Main bad guy always gets beat up by him. He may lose the first time but he comes back strong as hell and beats them down.

Where most of the Goku Cons come from is GT thats why I'm not gonna say anything about that. Everyone in that was rigged...Especially Goku Vegeta and Gohan. -________--

Yugi can't really beat anyone. His entity Yami can...
Anyway, back to DBZ..
So whats the score?
Goku - 2 Vegeta - 3? Can you count it for me?

Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 3:12 am
Yugi Yami same shit lol. I was using that as the main character example.

and yeah i think its 2/3
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/21/2010, 3:16 am
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:Yugi Yami same shit lol. I was using that as the main character example.

and yeah i think its 2/3
One is short. One is a pharoah.
Hmm well Lets see what more people think.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/21/2010, 3:35 am
Even though yugi beat him in the last episode >_>
Back to toipc

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum