Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

+7
darkdragon581
Granadico
Knux
Renny
SoarKrieg
XSpriteAP88X
Eric
11 posters
Go down
Rogeru
Rogeru
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 76
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/17/2010, 10:03 pm
looks good
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/17/2010, 10:22 pm
@Rogeru wrote:looks good
I know right
(LOL your avatar is from that pokemon movie. Mewtwo returns or Mewtwo strikes back?)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 34nsbrr
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/17/2010, 11:09 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Rogeru wrote:looks good
I know right
(LOL your avatar is from that pokemon movie. Mewtwo returns or Mewtwo strikes back?)

its from the original mewtwo movie....
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/17/2010, 11:32 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@Rogeru wrote:looks good
I know right
(LOL your avatar is from that pokemon movie. Mewtwo returns or Mewtwo strikes back?)

its from the original mewtwo movie....
Obviously you havent realized the original one is when he strikes back :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 34nsbrr
Rogeru
Rogeru
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 76
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 12:26 am
Yeah it's from the first pokemon movie. I saw it as a kid and only remember is as a laughably bad movie.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 8:29 am
@Rogeru wrote:Yeah it's from the first pokemon movie. I saw it as a kid and only remember is as a laughably bad movie.
well anyway, back on topic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 34nsbrr
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 11:25 am
Why did this movie do so poorly in theaters D: it freakin owned

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rogeru
Rogeru
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 76
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 1:13 pm
After I read a review of it it doesn't sound like everything it's been cracked up to be.

Ces la ves I suppose
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 1:37 pm
@Rogeru wrote:After I read a review of it it doesn't sound like everything it's been cracked up to be.

Ces la ves I suppose

If i cared about reviews i wouldn't have seen The Last Airbender (much to my distress T_T)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rogeru
Rogeru
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 76
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 1:40 pm
Although I'm now dis-interested in the movie your comment is true.

Poor airbender: First big ol' meanie James Cameron steals your name and now hollywood can't even get your name right!

I heard they pronounce his name like "Ong" instead of "A-ng" If they would have changed the way they pronounced the ninja turtles in the movies to fit their italian pronunciations I would have been royally peeved.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 2:32 pm
@Rogeru wrote:Although I'm now dis-interested in the movie your comment is true.

Poor airbender: First big ol' meanie James Cameron steals your name and now hollywood can't even get your name right!

I heard they pronounce his name like "Ong" instead of "A-ng" If they would have changed the way they pronounced the ninja turtles in the movies to fit their italian pronunciations I would have been royally peeved.
They say Ahng (short a) >_>
but back on topic of this movie no one else seemed to see but me

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 7:00 pm
I've seen it, I liked it, it seems too underrated, it had some good comedy, the action was pretty sick, it did seem a bit rushed though, other than that, it's awesome!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world

8/18/2010, 8:00 pm
BDBstriker wrote:I've seen it, I liked it, it seems too underrated, it had some good comedy, the action was pretty sick, it did seem a bit rushed though, other than that, it's awesome!
Its rushed cuz no one seems to make 2 1/2 hour movies anymore >_> i miss those lengths :\

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott Pilgrim Vs the Frikking world - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum