Darkpaladin83
Darkpaladin83
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Game Empty Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Game

on 8/10/2010, 10:34 pm
I downloaded it off of the Playstation Network Today and thought it was Pretty Good. Just Wondering if anybody wanted to share any thoughts on it. But basically here's a little Backdrop on it That I'm gonna put in a Spoiler incase anyone wants the game and doesn't want it spoiled.
Spoiler:
Mkay So Scott Pilgrim Vs.The World The Game is an Arcade Style Beat Em Up that is related to the movie but not an exact copy of the story so it won't spoil much for Movie Going Gamers. I Think the Sprites are Clean and Animate Smoothly. They are in a Paul Robinson(Think that's his name) Style. But the game Plays Well and it can go up to four player Co Op.(Will add More Later, gonna stop typing this and play it some more lol)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuiickStr1keX22
Deviantart: http://iagoniizexx.deviantart.com/
XSpriteAP88X
XSpriteAP88X
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Game Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Game

on 8/13/2010, 9:21 pm
The soundtracks in the game are awesome, just look some up and you'll fall in love Very Happy
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Game Empty Re: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Game

on 8/13/2010, 11:47 pm
Omg I know. Before I even 'knew' about the game...one of my subscriptions; OSTproject I believe...I can't remember...but, he uploaded a song from this game and I was in awe. Then later that day someone linked me to a video of theirs. <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World The Game Purple11

[The Return]
XSpriteAP88X
XSpriteAP88X
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/14/2010, 1:19 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:Omg I know. Before I even 'knew' about the game...one of my subscriptions; OSTproject I believe...I can't remember...but, he uploaded a song from this game and I was in awe. Then later that day someone linked me to a video of theirs. <3
If so then u should get the game, its only like 1200 live points or 10 bucks on psn or w/e the hell u use to play ur silly game :3
Unfortunately for me im broke so i can't enjoy the Pilgrim soundtrack awesome-ness Sad
XSpriteAP88X
XSpriteAP88X
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/14/2010, 1:38 am
Retro eargasm anyone?