Share
Go down
Face
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile
i think i have all the mavel vs capcom related wind effects i want to try something different can anyone help me?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Untitl15
garbageuploader
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-09-11
Location : Argentina
View user profile
Have you checked Leo's big list of resources?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects 908el9
Face
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile
@garbageuploader wrote:Have you checked Leo's big list of resources?
yes i have but ive been to most of those sits before

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Untitl15
Patt
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile
Define what types of wind...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Purple11

[The Return]
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island
View user profile
Is this good this iz what i used in my Jodie Vs. Sandbag vid

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/tlozfourswords/sheet/28311

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Face
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile
Pattiasina24 wrote:Define what types of wind...
gust, tornadoes,whirlwinds, dash winds,wind spears...ect

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Untitl15
Face
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile
@dabestbrawler wrote:Is this good this iz what i used in my Jodie Vs. Sandbag vid

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/tlozfourswords/sheet/28311
no something alil more......grand

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Untitl15
Patt
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:Is this good this iz what i used in my Jodie Vs. Sandbag vid

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/tlozfourswords/sheet/28311
no something alil more......grand
MUGEN is your next best bet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Purple11

[The Return]
Face
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:Is this good this iz what i used in my Jodie Vs. Sandbag vid

http://www.spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/tlozfourswords/sheet/28311
no something alil more......grand
MUGEN is your next best bet.
yea i was hoping someone would have some on-hand i guess i would have to work with what i got no worries

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Untitl15
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh
View user profile
Sorry dude, I don't have any wind effects. People say they're easy to make, though.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Face
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile
@SoarKrieg wrote:Sorry dude, I don't have any wind effects. People say they're easy to make, though.
im extremely lazy LOL but thanks for taking an interest also LOVE that dbz abridged quote

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Untitl15
Face
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed
View user profile
locked

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need some new wind effects Untitl15
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum