Share
Go down
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-08-07
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Lightning effect

on 8/7/2010, 6:41 pm
I'm looking for specific lighting sprite effects. I know they are already ripped but I'm not sure which game they are from. Help would be appreciated
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Reputation : 1
Location : Austin, Minnesota
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/7/2010, 6:42 pm
a refrence pic would be appreciated
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Reputation : 3
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/7/2010, 7:15 pm
@DjangoEX wrote:I'm looking for specific lighting sprite effects. I know they are already ripped but I'm not sure which game they are from. Help would be appreciated
Try Mugen. >_> you could probably rip it off a stage that is raining and has lightening.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-08-07
Reputation : 0
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/7/2010, 7:43 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:a refrence pic would be appreciated
Tryed looking for a refrence pic couldn't find a direct one. I really don't play mugen anymore but it usually shows up when someone is about to do a special skill.
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Reputation : 3
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/7/2010, 7:49 pm
@DjangoEX wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:a refrence pic would be appreciated
Tryed looking for a refrence pic couldn't find a direct one. I really don't play mugen anymore but it usually shows up when someone is about to do a special skill.
I dont either. I just download characters and rip from it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
Reputation : 16
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/7/2010, 8:04 pm
What kind of lightning? I mean, there are like static, lightning bolts, chidori stuff...specify. Snapshot if you seen one you'd like.

___________________________________________________________________________________________



[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 7616
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Reputation : 84
Location : Drinking your expired K
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

Re: Lightning effect

on 9/12/2010, 12:21 pm
Is This what your looking for?


___________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Reputation : 0
Location : Power Girl's Breasts
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/18/2011, 7:41 am
which lightning are u talking about the ones in smbz or mugen?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Reputation : 7
Location : You know, a place.
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/18/2011, 10:57 am
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:which lightning are u talking about the ones in smbz or mugen?

dude wtf? why you gotta bump topics?
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
Reputation : 16
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/18/2011, 11:22 am
Nearly a year old topic. D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________



[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Reputation : 8
Location : Madison Wisconsin
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/18/2011, 6:27 pm
A topic made in 2010... What the "F".

___________________________________________________________________________________________


@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
Reputation : 16
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/18/2011, 9:26 pm
Where's the OP.

___________________________________________________________________________________________



[The Return]
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Reputation : 0
Location : The core of your heart <3
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/19/2011, 2:56 am
call this bitch up.
what the hells goin on
avatar
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Reputation : 8
Location : Madison Wisconsin
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/19/2011, 4:05 am
^ lololol you know they never come back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________


@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
Reputation : 16
View user profile

Re: Lightning effect

on 8/19/2011, 11:42 am
Locked I guess.

___________________________________________________________________________________________



[The Return]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum