Morugo's Sketchbook

+9
Darkpaladin83
Patt
Knux
darkdragon581
Eric
SoarKrieg
Granadico
Renny
Morugo
13 posters
Go down
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4283
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/2/2010, 4:38 pm
There's gonna be a gallery in the redesign Morugo, so feel free to spam it with your awesome art (has to be finished though)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Morugo
Morugo
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/2/2010, 9:58 pm
@Eric wrote:There's gonna be a gallery in the redesign Morugo, so feel free to spam it with your awesome art (has to be finished though)

Sure thing.
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/4/2010, 8:18 pm
@Morugo wrote:
@Eric wrote:There's gonna be a gallery in the redesign Morugo, so feel free to spam it with your awesome art (has to be finished though)

Sure thing.
We'll even give you your own epic album. Very Happy
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/4/2010, 8:19 pm
Sweet an Orange Cup. I like color orange lol. This one looks more realistic then the one before.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/4/2010, 8:20 pm
@Renny wrote:Sweet an Orange Cup. I like color orange lol. This one looks more realistic then the one before.
Yeah, that one looked really really realistic.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/4/2010, 10:32 pm
do you only draw cups? lol its good but so many cups D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 10:33 am
@Granadico wrote:do you only draw cups? lol its good but so many cups D:
Cups all have different shapes and the ways lights and shadows are on them are usually unreplicatable. Probably because it's never really the same.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 2:23 pm
@Granadico wrote:do you only draw cups? lol its good but so many cups D:
He's good at it so does it matter if it is only cups?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 2:46 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:do you only draw cups? lol its good but so many cups D:
He's good at it so does it matter if it is only cups?
Morugo's other art work is great too though, just like I said, cups probably just have different ways of lighting on it.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 2:56 pm
I wonder if he plans to animate the characters he draws. or make a comic out of them :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 3:06 pm
@Renny wrote:I wonder if he plans to animate the characters he draws. or make a comic out of them :3
Yeah, I don't think they'll do any of those things... XD
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 3:11 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:I wonder if he plans to animate the characters he draws. or make a comic out of them :3
Yeah, I don't think they'll do any of those things... XD
So he's just making poses with them >_> well he should do more with it lol. Like makes a sig, wallpaper, avatar, or something else with them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 4:22 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:I wonder if he plans to animate the characters he draws. or make a comic out of them :3
Yeah, I don't think they'll do any of those things... XD
So he's just making poses with them >_> well he should do more with it lol. Like makes a sig, wallpaper, avatar, or something else with them.
Probably trying to get into a college or something.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 4:30 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:I wonder if he plans to animate the characters he draws. or make a comic out of them :3
Yeah, I don't think they'll do any of those things... XD
So he's just making poses with them >_> well he should do more with it lol. Like makes a sig, wallpaper, avatar, or something else with them.
Probably trying to get into a college or something.
>_> Thats more of a personal life thing then his actual draws.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 5:42 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:I wonder if he plans to animate the characters he draws. or make a comic out of them :3
Yeah, I don't think they'll do any of those things... XD
So he's just making poses with them >_> well he should do more with it lol. Like makes a sig, wallpaper, avatar, or something else with them.
Probably trying to get into a college or something.
>_> Thats more of a personal life thing then his actual draws.
No but I mean, just practicing drawing so that they can get into college, I don't know...

Back to topic.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 6:09 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:I wonder if he plans to animate the characters he draws. or make a comic out of them :3
Yeah, I don't think they'll do any of those things... XD
So he's just making poses with them >_> well he should do more with it lol. Like makes a sig, wallpaper, avatar, or something else with them.
Probably trying to get into a college or something.
>_> Thats more of a personal life thing then his actual draws.
No but I mean, just practicing drawing so that they can get into college, I don't know...

Back to topic.
We are talking about his drawings. How is that off topic?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 6:20 pm
@Renny wrote:
We are talking about his drawings. How is that off topic?
We got to the point to where wtf are they going to do with them... XD
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 6:23 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
We are talking about his drawings. How is that off topic?
We got to the point to where wtf are they going to do with them... XD
Oh yeah lol. I guess thats true >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 6:24 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
We are talking about his drawings. How is that off topic?
We got to the point to where wtf are they going to do with them... XD
Oh yeah lol. I guess thats true >_>
So yeah back to topic, I don't want to lock a topic with bad ass art.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 6:27 pm
What are you working on next, Morugo?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
Morugo
Morugo
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-27

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 9:53 pm
Some more character stuff


Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 M

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Mm
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 9:54 pm
Woah teh eyes look scareh.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 9:55 pm
my anime drawings are better :) but my scanner doesn't work Sad
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13123
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 9:58 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:my anime drawings are better :) but my scanner doesn't work Sad
Same, other than the drawing better part...
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 Empty Re: Morugo's Sketchbook

8/5/2010, 10:39 pm
@ Morugo's new art
The hair is awesome.
@darkdragon581 wrote:my anime drawings are better :) but my scanner doesn't work Sad
This isn't about you ._.
and he drew it on his computer which is better then what you could do on it :/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Morugo's Sketchbook - Page 3 34nsbrr
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum