Go down
Ayjr01
Ayjr01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-18
Location : Portland

Starry night sky Empty Starry night sky

on 7/23/2010, 8:08 am
Can anyone provide me with a starry night sky background? With like, twinkling stars, if possible? It would be much appreciated! Wink
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/23/2010, 8:54 am
SMAS Night Sky
Groove Adventure Rave - House (night)

I've also made a custom animation for the background in the second link.
Here : Night Background.fla
Credit is appreciated but you don't need to. Give credit to Dazz for ripping the background.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/23/2010, 9:48 am
Awesome Very Happy
I'm going to use this BUT I need an appropriate stage lol.
I hope this is what he's looking for.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky 34nsbrr
garbageuploader
garbageuploader
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-09-11
Location : Argentina

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/23/2010, 10:17 am
leocartoon1 wrote:SMAS Night Sky
Groove Adventure Rave - House (night)

I've also made a custom animation for the background in the second link.
Here : Night Background.fla
Credit is appreciated but you don't need to. Give credit to Dazz for ripping the background.


Those stars are going to help me to animate the "soul punisher attack" from Gogeta, thanks you. Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky 908el9
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/24/2010, 10:32 am
leocartoon1 wrote:SMAS Night Sky
Groove Adventure Rave - House (night)

I've also made a custom animation for the background in the second link.
Here : Night Background.fla
Credit is appreciated but you don't need to. Give credit to Dazz for ripping the background.
hey leo do u mind posting tha fla. somewhere else cuz 4 sum weird reason up2share iz actin' up

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Ayjr01
Ayjr01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-18
Location : Portland

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 5:06 am
Thanks!
Ayjr01
Ayjr01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-05-18
Location : Portland

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 5:09 am
fla. link ain't workin....
garbageuploader
garbageuploader
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-09-11
Location : Argentina

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 1:20 pm
Try this link. :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky 908el9
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 1:30 pm
Thnx a lot, man! im gonna deff use this, and also thnx 2 leo

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
garbageuploader
garbageuploader
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-09-11
Location : Argentina

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 1:34 pm
The one i uploaded is the same Leo uploaded, i only downloaded it to upload it again so Ayjr01 could download it.
So give credit to him... Understood? Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky 908el9
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 2:41 pm
@garbageuploader wrote:The one i uploaded is the same Leo uploaded, i only downloaded it to upload it again so Ayjr01 could download it.
So give credit to him... Understood? Razz
of course, man ill never take something and not give credit

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 2:41 pm
Is this worth downloading, prnt scrn what it is?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky Purple11

[The Return]
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 2:54 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Is this worth downloading, prnt scrn what it is?
hell yea itz worth downloading, tha background it haz animated starrz which give it that nice star in tha sky effect, im deff using this

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 2:54 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Is this worth downloading, prnt scrn what it is?
hell yea itz worth downloading, tha background it haz animated starrz which give it that nice star in tha sky effect, im deff using this
prntscrn for me? Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky Purple11

[The Return]
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:07 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Is this worth downloading, prnt scrn what it is?
hell yea itz worth downloading, tha background it haz animated starrz which give it that nice star in tha sky effect, im deff using this
prntscrn for me? Very Happy
Here

Photobucket

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:08 pm
Oh wow, I was making one just like this for Renny the other day, but it was a while ago the other day... XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky Purple11

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:09 pm
Yeah he did but with actual grass Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky 34nsbrr
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:09 pm
not 2 go off topic but damn u replied quick, i just posted that like 2 secondz ago lmao

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:11 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:not 2 go off topic but damn u replied quick, i just posted that like 2 secondz ago lmao
On [Off] Topic - Yeah, he's trying to be top poster....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky 34nsbrr
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:14 pm
@Renny wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:not 2 go off topic but damn u replied quick, i just posted that like 2 secondz ago lmao
On [Off] Topic - Yeah, he's trying to be top poster....
Shhhhh. Don't make it sound like I'm a spammer you monster you.

And yeah, mines had some grass Renny found. XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky Purple11

[The Return]
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20
Location : Providence, Rhode Island

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:16 pm
lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:17 pm
@dabestbrawler wrote:lol
Sorreh but that's considered spam, don't do it again. >:[

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky Purple11

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:18 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:lol
Sorreh but that's considered spam, don't do it again. >:[
If you said laugh out loud Patt. then it wouldnt spam Very Happy
4 more words or more please.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky 34nsbrr
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:20 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:lol
Sorreh but that's considered spam, don't do it again. >:[
If you said laugh out loud Patt. then it wouldnt spam Very Happy
4 more words or more please.
but then it would have been off topic anyways, back to topic. Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky Purple11

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Starry night sky Empty Re: Starry night sky

on 7/30/2010, 3:21 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@dabestbrawler wrote:lol
Sorreh but that's considered spam, don't do it again. >:[
If you said laugh out loud Patt. then it wouldnt spam Very Happy
4 more words or more please.
but then it would have been off topic anyways, back to topic. Razz
On [Off] Topic:
Fair enough
[On] Off: I don't know what to use this for D;
It looks awesome though.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Starry night sky 34nsbrr
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum