Go down
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3

on 8/4/2010, 6:51 pm
xKAreloadedx wrote:lol ok gimme a sec...
Stop stalling, just upload...seriously.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 3 Purple11

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3

on 8/4/2010, 6:54 pm
LOL you didn't have to say that.
But I can give you that long of time

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 3 34nsbrr
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/4/2010, 6:55 pm
Renny wrote:
LOL you didn't have to say that.
But I can give you that long of time
He's stalling, we are going off of topic with his stalling. If he provides us with more stalling, I'm forced to lock this to fulfill my duties as an admin...

[The Return]
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

on 8/4/2010, 6:55 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
it was taking a while to upload Crying or Very sad here it is...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and dont forget, a little constructive critism is always appreciated xD

Last edited by xKAreloadedx on 8/20/2010, 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2010, 6:59 pm
xKAreloadedx wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
it was taking a while to upload Crying or Very sad here it is...
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/s4720105_big_sword_fight.html
and dont forget, a little constructive critism is always appreciated xD
It took awhile to load so there must be alot to it lol

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/4/2010, 7:00 pm
Hm,looks awesome.

Although, the v-cam work is a little too dramatic, and things tend to repeat, a lot.

Also, you have some sounds playing that shouldn't be there, and some sounds that are missing. (Obviously other than the ending...)

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2010, 7:01 pm
Put the music on stream.
And I'm guessing you going to end it with an omnislash v5?

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/4/2010, 7:08 pm
Renny wrote:Put the music on stream.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention to put it on stream... xD

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2010, 7:08 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Its okay I had already said it.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/4/2010, 7:14 pm
Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
Its okay I had already said it.
I know, but I'm just saying I forgot...back to topic.

[The Return]
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2010, 7:16 pm
yeah, this is what i have so far and im not done editing it yet >_> ill go back to put the sounds in and i left the music on event because i have separate scenes and its stops after scene one so ill fix that later and add effects and such and as for the ending, well lol it's obvious i guess lol however i will try my best to make an epic chibi looking omnislash v5 lol thx for the criticism btw guys XD
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/4/2010, 7:17 pm
xKAreloadedx wrote:yeah, this is what i have so far and im not done editing it yet >_> ill go back to put the sounds in and i left the music on event because i have separate scenes and its stops after scene one so ill fix that later and add effects and such and as for the ending, well lol it's obvious i guess lol however i will try my best to make an epic chibi looking omnislash v5 lol thx for the criticism btw guys XD
No problem, and, also, I see what you mean, the separate scenes...

[The Return]
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2010, 7:18 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:

Although, the v-cam work is a little too dramatic, and things tend to repeat, a lot.

Also, you have some sounds playing that shouldn't be there, and some sounds that are missing. (Obviously other than the ending...)
hmm....i see....care to Elabor8 XD ?
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 8/4/2010, 7:19 pm
xKAreloadedx wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:

I don't feel like watching just to say you're missing a sound...but there are times where a sound needed to be there, like when Cloud is flipping around in the air.

[The Return]
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2010, 7:23 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
xKAreloadedx wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:

I don't feel like watching just to say you're missing a sound...but there are times where a sound needed to be there, like when Cloud is flipping around in the air.
aah...i see...that makes sense BUT...i am short on sounds on that manner, i mean i have DBZ sounds but...well lets not even go there :roll:
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2010, 7:23 pm
xKAreloadedx wrote:yeah, this is what i have so far and im not done editing it yet >_> ill go back to put the sounds in and i left the music on event because i have separate scenes and its stops after scene one so ill fix that later and add effects and such and as for the ending, well lol it's obvious i guess lol however i will try my best to make an epic chibi looking omnislash v5 lol thx for the criticism btw guys XD
Lol just like the movie. Finish it with Omnislash v5 xD

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/4/2010, 7:25 pm
Renny wrote:
Lol just like the movie. Finish it with Omnislash v5 xD
i will XD
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 8/6/2010, 6:25 pm
DAMN that was tight im i big cloud strife fan and i got to say you did miracles with those sprites.nice work

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 3 Untitl15
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

on 8/12/2010, 3:55 pm
Dude, that was kick ass!

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 3 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/9/2013, 9:33 pm
Bumped the fuck outta this. I recall this being REALLY good and I wanna watch it again, so I'm gonna need you to repost a link so I may do so. ^__^ Thank you lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/9/2013, 11:00 pm

Current projects:
Kirbacus vs Hiryo 30% Kirbacus vs Link 50%
Guardian's revenge 40% Rio vs Zeke 10%
Hiryo's Quest 2 10% Special vid 70%
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/9/2013, 11:33 pm
Thank you lol.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 4/10/2013, 1:57 am
Bump one more old ass topic, and I'll bump your rump into an old ass, you'll no longer sit on it, due to my kicking it into 1000 years into the future. Nigga.

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 3 Ping10
darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum