Go down
TheCaptainBadAss
TheCaptainBadAss
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3

7/23/2010, 5:51 am
I loved that part where Sepheroth did the upwards slash.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Perhaps...we all mad?
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3

7/23/2010, 5:52 am
@Mr Lange wrote:Don't listen to these guys, those hits and strikes were beefier than most sprite animations I've ever seen. That was the first thing that captivated me about it. The animation is good, your style is fairly unique, and I see effort in this. Some of your slowmo segments bugged me though. Also, I was annoyed by some of the rotations. What I mean is, it looked like the characters were often at angles that didn't fit the motions.
Some of your visual effects seemed unfitting too, as mentioned here. Your sound usage is impressive, despite lacking variety.
Also, I couldn't help but notice that Sephiroth was basically in the same spot the entire animation. That might've been deliberate, given his apathetic fighting style, but otherwise... Food for thought.
I want to see this finished k.

You're a lucky guy. Lange don't comment on most animations here.
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

7/23/2010, 8:45 am
@xKAreloadedx wrote:lol those were brawl sounds >_> but yeah no dbz in there, except for the sound of when they hit the ground, but if i could find different sounds i would use them, also.....this has been bothering me....how do you make an image transparent?? can you do that in flash??
just click alpha and set it 2 zero

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

7/23/2010, 9:59 am
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:lol thx, these are not quite what i wanted, this vid is just something that came up in my mind, i wanna make a BETTER fight with BETTER sprites, which no one has apparently Sad

Best Cloud sprites you'll find. http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/khcom/sheet/1059 & http://www.mcleodgaming.com/ssf2sprites/characters/Cloud/cloud.gif

Best Sephiroth sprites you'll find, although this sheet isn't complete. http://braveshyguy.deviantart.com/art/Sephiroth-CoM-sprites-167151981?q=&qo=
Make sure you give credit.

Also? I honestly thought that was REALLY good. I'd like to see more from you. There's just a few things that can be done to improve. As DZ said, gotta add more feeling to those hits, as Renny said, four shots were fired but only 3 were shown. Technicalities that you'll probably work out.
>_> I double checked and used the "pause" button >_> it's 3. BUT when you watch it it looks like 4. I don't know why x_X

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 2 34nsbrr
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

7/23/2010, 10:42 am
@Mr Lange wrote:Don't listen to these guys, those hits and strikes were beefier than most sprite animations I've ever seen. That was the first thing that captivated me about it. The animation is good, your style is fairly unique, and I see effort in this. Some of your slowmo segments bugged me though. Also, I was annoyed by some of the rotations. What I mean is, it looked like the characters were often at angles that didn't fit the motions.
Some of your visual effects seemed unfitting too, as mentioned here. Your sound usage is impressive, despite lacking variety.
Also, I couldn't help but notice that Sephiroth was basically in the same spot the entire animation. That might've been deliberate, given his apathetic fighting style, but otherwise... Food for thought.
thanks man ^_^, and yeah i try to hide some stuff but these characters are incomplete (they lack the basic sprites like walking and running) but i try to make the best use of them, and in sephy's case......well >_> I FIGURED that hes strong enough to not have to be moving all the time and still pose a threat, so thats why hes never really.......moving<_<
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

7/23/2010, 3:22 pm
Oh don't sugar coat it. The animation was splendid but the audio lacked. Not that the sounds usage was bad but it needed a lot more. It felt too silent, and a battle with all those swishies and weeees and wooooooooooooooooooosh and wawawawawa should have more in between.

Watch your ass.
Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

7/23/2010, 3:25 pm
2 things bothered me
1. the charging effect you did on there eyes...didn't look good to me :/
2. that blur when cloud dashes, its a little blocky and doesn't look all that good...

other then that i loved it :)
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

7/23/2010, 7:46 pm
yeah, just sayin >_>.....i'll work on it, and i started using the KH sprites, their pretty good, but i was wondering is there anyone that is good at spriting here?
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

7/23/2010, 9:23 pm
@Renny wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:
@xKAreloadedx wrote:lol thx, these are not quite what i wanted, this vid is just something that came up in my mind, i wanna make a BETTER fight with BETTER sprites, which no one has apparently Sad

Best Cloud sprites you'll find. http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_advance/khcom/sheet/1059 & http://www.mcleodgaming.com/ssf2sprites/characters/Cloud/cloud.gif

Best Sephiroth sprites you'll find, although this sheet isn't complete. http://braveshyguy.deviantart.com/art/Sephiroth-CoM-sprites-167151981?q=&qo=
Make sure you give credit.

Also? I honestly thought that was REALLY good. I'd like to see more from you. There's just a few things that can be done to improve. As DZ said, gotta add more feeling to those hits, as Renny said, four shots were fired but only 3 were shown. Technicalities that you'll probably work out.
>_> I double checked and used the "pause" button >_> it's 3. BUT when you watch it it looks like 4. I don't know why x_X
oh i see lol, the effect of when he fires the shots is the same color as the actual shots so it looks like he fired 4, ill fix that so that it doesn't look as confusing :)
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

7/24/2010, 12:04 am
Okay, dude. And I hope those links I gave you helped you out with your sprite search. You're making me wanna try out my own Cloud vs. Sephiroth fight, though...<.<
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

7/24/2010, 12:08 am
@SoarKrieg wrote:Okay, dude. And I hope those links I gave you helped you out with your sprite search. You're making me wanna try out my own Cloud vs. Sephiroth fight, though...<.<
yeah, they did, thanks =D and go ahead xD, its not a compitition bro, i WANNA see new ideas Very Happy
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

7/24/2010, 12:16 am
@xKAreloadedx wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:Okay, dude. And I hope those links I gave you helped you out with your sprite search. You're making me wanna try out my own Cloud vs. Sephiroth fight, though...<.<
yeah, they did, thanks =D and go ahead xD, its not a compitition bro, i WANNA see new ideas Very Happy

Is that a CHALLENGE!? Nah, jk, but yeah, gonna do this now..............Eventually.
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

7/24/2010, 12:27 am
lol its cool who knows, maybe i can help (if it ever comes down to it)
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

7/24/2010, 7:43 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:btw how do i make it so that the actual vid appears here??

Forgot to mention. If you want the actual video to appear on the site, click on the Flash icon, type in your width and length, and post the vid' into the bar, and click okay.
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

7/24/2010, 10:40 pm
k thanks
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

8/1/2010, 10:49 pm
...Also, I forgot to say. I don't know if you've noticed, but the link you gave doesn't work anymore. Most likely due to up2share.com being taken down(probably because of lack of donations, like Renny said). I'd re-upload it into spamtheweb.com if I were you.

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 2 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

8/1/2010, 11:33 pm
Yeah, I kinda wanted to see this, reuploaded to spamtheweb! D:

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

8/1/2010, 11:35 pm
Do you plan to change from the chibi style since you have the human sprites now.

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

8/2/2010, 8:20 pm
damn!, lol i already started making changes to it so im not gonna be uploading it until its done now, its almost finished though, sorry Pattiasina24 but itll be a little bit before i reupload it, and Renny no i will not change it i was thinking of using the human sprites for a more story related movie so thats gonna be a little later but i DO plan on finishing this one....idk now, what should i do?? should i upload what i have so far and ask you guys what you think??? hmmm.... :?:
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

8/4/2010, 5:54 pm
I'd like to see what you've got so far, so yeah, upload it.

Cloud vs Sephiroth : Chibi style!! :3 - Page 2 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

8/4/2010, 5:56 pm
Yeah, show your current progress.

[The Return]
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

8/4/2010, 6:45 pm
and so by pouplar demand (2 people lol) i shall upload my piece of crap :)
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

8/4/2010, 6:46 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:and so by pouplar demand (2 people lol) i shall upload my piece of crap :)
Okay...where is it... xD

[The Return]
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

8/4/2010, 6:48 pm
@xKAreloadedx wrote:and so by pouplar demand (2 people lol) i shall upload my piece of crap :)
Make that 3.
I'm sort of fond of chibis and can't wait to see it.

xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

8/4/2010, 6:50 pm
lol ok gimme a sec...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum