Amin196
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-04-07

Export to video with transparency Empty Export to video with transparency

on 3/16/2016, 8:14 am
Hello!

I want to export an animation from swf to any video format with transparency and later use it for premiere. I have tried various ways from making an animated gif with transparency, using mpeg-2 with transparency and more. The problem is premiere & after effect can't read mpeg-2 files, mp4 doesnt have transparency and if I use gif it looks ugly. How can I convert swf to a video with transparency? Or swf to a gif with transparency that doesn't look ugly?

Any other ideas are welcomed! Thank you!

This is how it looks

Export to video with transparency Close10

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

Export to video with transparency Empty Re: Export to video with transparency

on 3/16/2016, 10:42 am
Never mind, I solved it! study

___________________________________________________________________________________________

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 3/16/2016, 11:25 am
ok well, why don't you say how you solved it just in case future users ever get the same problem.

Export to video with transparency Ichigo10
Amin196
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/16/2016, 12:24 pm
I decided to use both the swf version and the mp4 version. First I used the swf version because it had a transparency effect on and I used to make a closing screen but it didn't have the movieclip animation but only graphic animation. Since the animation closes the screen so quickly I then switched to the mp4 version because it had a movieclip animation on.

That's the way I did but I hope in the future there's a way to make a video file transparent and usable in after effect.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum