Signature's and Requests

+19
Timmy
Ping
NS01
TheCaptainBadAss
xKAreloadedx
Tls369
darkdragon581
Darkpaladin83
edgeboy47
SoarKrieg
Patt
Renny
Peter95240
DarkZeroXP
Long
Granadico
Eric
BDB
Knux
23 posters
Go down
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:09 pm
Well I made the resized version of yours Here
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:10 pm
so much better thank you very much Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:14 pm
@Granadico wrote:so much better thank you very much Very Happy
your welcome :)
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:28 pm
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:OH MY GOD GIMP JUST FREAKING CRASHED!!! AS I WAS SAVING!!!

on who's? and so the pic is gone?
It was Renny's... It was so amazing too... and yes it is gone.


Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad now to await renny's reaction
Fx10000 Ux10000
Gimp always hated me >_>


Last edited by Granadico on 7/20/2010, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spammed the freak)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:39 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:OH MY GOD GIMP JUST FREAKING CRASHED!!! AS I WAS SAVING!!!

on who's? and so the pic is gone?
It was Renny's... It was so amazing too... and yes it is gone.


Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad now to await renny's reaction

Gimp always hated me >_>

dude don't do that again you screwed up the whole page

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:49 pm
Yours is finally finished Renny, LINK
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:49 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:OH MY GOD GIMP JUST FREAKING CRASHED!!! AS I WAS SAVING!!!

on who's? and so the pic is gone?
It was Renny's... It was so amazing too... and yes it is gone.


Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad now to await renny's reaction

Gimp always hated me >_>

dude don't do that again you screwed up the whole page
>_> Sorry
Didnt know this site didnt have WORDWRAP >_>
Anyway, you got my reaction.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:50 pm
knux184 wrote:Yours is finally finished Renny, LINK
Curious if this is the same way you wanted it before the crash :3
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:53 pm
Mortimer is the most epic looking out of them 4

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:54 pm
@Granadico wrote:Mortimer is the most epic looking out of them 4
I know right xD
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:54 pm
@Renny wrote:
knux184 wrote:Yours is finally finished Renny, LINK
Curious if this is the same way you wanted it before the crash :3
yup, but it looks cooler now. like it?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:55 pm
knux184 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
knux184 wrote:Yours is finally finished Renny, LINK
Curious if this is the same way you wanted it before the crash :3
yup, but it looks cooler now. like it?
Yeah :3
You choose the background and images wisely.
But this king mickey would of blended in better in my opinion but idk
https://2img.net/h/i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/capps234/King_Mickey.png
But oh wells. I like it how it is :3


Last edited by Renny on 7/20/2010, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 34nsbrr
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:56 pm
@Renny wrote:
knux184 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
knux184 wrote:Yours is finally finished Renny, LINK
Curious if this is the same way you wanted it before the crash :3
yup, but it looks cooler now. like it?
Yeah :3
You choose the background and images wisely.
Wow it looks really bad on the site... I'm gonna edit it for ya.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 5:58 pm
knux184 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
knux184 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
knux184 wrote:Yours is finally finished Renny, LINK
Curious if this is the same way you wanted it before the crash :3
yup, but it looks cooler now. like it?
Yeah :3
You choose the background and images wisely.
Wow it looks really bad on the site... I'm gonna edit it for ya.
Okies :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 34nsbrr
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 6:02 pm
Better cleaned version, HERE
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 6:26 pm
It'd be cool if you could edit a picture of Sora and Riku for me. o,o I dunno, just put them in some badass poses into a cool silver, white, and black bg? Also, it'd be cooler to use if you put something like "Made by Knux184 for SoarKrieg" in it.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 6:27 pm
@SoarKrieg wrote:It'd be cool if you could edit a picture of Sora and Riku for me. o,o I dunno, just put them in some badass poses into a cool silver, white, and black bg? Also, it'd be cooler to use if you put something like "Made by Knux184 for SoarKrieg" in it.
He's closed >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 34nsbrr
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 6:43 pm
I will be open again tomorow at about 2:00p.m.
And soarkrieg, i'll keep you reserved for 1st. Wink
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 6:56 pm
knux184 wrote:I will be open again tomorow at about 2:00p.m.
And soarkrieg, i'll keep you reserved for 1st. Wink

lol got an answering machine? haha your office is closed for the afternoon

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 6:59 pm
knux184 wrote:I will be open again tomorow at about 2:00p.m.
And soarkrieg, i'll keep you reserved for 1st. Wink

Lol, thanks, bro'. I appreciate it.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2826
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 7:02 pm
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:I will be open again tomorow at about 2:00p.m.
And soarkrieg, i'll keep you reserved for 1st. Wink

lol got an answering machine? haha your office is closed for the afternoon
lol, did i really sound that much like a secretary?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 7:03 pm
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
knux184 wrote:I will be open again tomorow at about 2:00p.m.
And soarkrieg, i'll keep you reserved for 1st. Wink

lol got an answering machine? haha your office is closed for the afternoon
lol, did i really sound that much like a secretary?

well you have a schedule and a reservation Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11
Location : Pittsburgh

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 7:08 pm
Just scrolled through this thread and realized your right. Those signatures do add a lot of vibrant colors to the site.
edgeboy47
edgeboy47
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-07-04
Location : This great big planet of ours

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 7:29 pm
What dimensions do you use for the sigs I wanna try making my own
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 Empty Re: Signature's and Requests

7/20/2010, 7:32 pm
@edgeboy47 wrote:What dimensions do you use for the sigs I wanna try making my own
What ever you feel is right Each have a different size lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature's and Requests - Page 4 34nsbrr
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum