Go down
mountandblade77
mountandblade77
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-04-24

Ice Warrior announcement!! Empty Ice Warrior announcement!!

on 5/28/2015, 4:54 pm
apologies if this thread should really be somewhere else...but considering the current state of Ice warrior i don't think it would fit in the WIP animations section

so what is Ice Warrior? well its something im extremely looking forward to doing...so much so i think its starting to replace Dragonball AT (as much as i want to complete that...) in my head...basically its my own animated series. and i mean my own as in MY OWN. its not fan fiction its a universe completely of my creation *GASP* something i have NEVER seen done before in the world of sprite animation. (and i mean NEVER)

so want to know more? GOOD. cause im only getting started *cracks knuckles*

Lore: in the world if ice warrior everyone is born with control over a certain element. be it fire,acid or in the Cole of this universes case (i say this cause Cole is also my character in Dragonball AT...) Ice. thing is everyone is born with a transformation as well. while some appearance changes of this transformation are decided by the element the person controls (such as hair or eye color) there is a unique aspect to everyone's transformation. no two are the same. this can be a physical change. a unique ability never before seen. or a unique ability brought on as a result OF a physical change.

that's about all of the lore im willing to give out before i actually start the series. XD. ill be using a mixture of my own backgrounds and ones i just find off the internet for this. as for the sprite style as im mainly using LSWR for this.

now for the real fun part. while alot of characters i will create i allow others to submit characters as well....ill use these characters for basically anything i want. heroes villains. anti-heroes you name it. but you dont get to decide what i use your character for XD.

Rules for if you actually want to submit to this.
1: it has to be a FULL SHEET. transformation, element and unique aspect included.

2: you can send in a maximum of 2 characters. nothing more.

3: no ice element characters. for obvious reasons.

4: this is optional but id prefer if you used a LSWR base for this. while i cant direct you to the one i originally used for Cole a little bit of looking around should lead you to it. if you want a female character use THIS base LSWR female base once again these are not required just my preference really. however you ARE required to use a lsw-type style remember that.

submit all entries to my email Mountandblade77@gmail.com. title them "Ice warrior submission"

tell me what you think of the idea ^_^

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Ice Warrior announcement!! Empty Re: Ice Warrior announcement!!

on 5/28/2015, 10:08 pm
Is this even real?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ice Warrior announcement!! Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
mountandblade77
mountandblade77
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-04-24

on 5/28/2015, 10:32 pm
ɹǝɐןןıʌ wrote:Is this even real?

what kind of question is that? of course it is.
BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 5/29/2015, 9:03 am
Nice to see something original pop up. Let us know how it's going.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 5/29/2015, 11:57 am
Not sure where this goes either lol Hope it turns out well

Ice Warrior announcement!! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum