Mikerowave14
Mikerowave14
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-06-06

big freakin folder of mugen effects Empty big freakin folder of mugen effects

7/16/2010, 5:03 pm
that's right,im back! and this time with even more effects all ripped by me Very Happy
here is the download links
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
Enjoy
and plz credit me lol!
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

big freakin folder of mugen effects Empty Re: big freakin folder of mugen effects

7/16/2010, 5:12 pm
these are.....worthless
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

big freakin folder of mugen effects Empty Re: big freakin folder of mugen effects

7/16/2010, 5:15 pm
You could of saved as gif since it'd be already animated not just a shit load of .pngs that we have to put together lol
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

7/16/2010, 5:15 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:these are.....worthless
Don't be a dick because they don't compare to the shit you brag about xD
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

7/16/2010, 5:39 pm

...Jeez, DD. o.o
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

7/16/2010, 6:11 pm

at least beginners have something to work with

___________________________________________________________________________________________

big freakin folder of mugen effects Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

7/16/2010, 8:23 pm
Wow, you given away effects that you didn't even animate. And they aren't really that good. But, I won't bash on you because you're just trying to help, and well, that's what we are trying to do here.

I mean, at least animate the effects and put them into an .fla if you're going to give them away like this. Because then its just, ugh, tedious to animate those giant MUGEN effects.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

big freakin folder of mugen effects Purple11

[The Return]
garbageuploader
garbageuploader
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-09-11

7/20/2010, 5:14 pm
I agree with Patt, it would be better to animate them and upload them in a .fla file but well... thanks for the effects :)

big freakin folder of mugen effects 908el9
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

7/20/2010, 5:27 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Wow, you given away effects that you didn't even animate. And they aren't really that good. But, I won't bash on you because you're just trying to help, and well, that's what we are trying to do here.

I mean, at least animate the effects and put them into an .fla if you're going to give them away like this. Because then its just, ugh, tedious to animate those giant MUGEN effects.
Again with agreeing with me but I get no recongnition xD I love being non mod XD
We need top poster benefits >_>
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

7/20/2010, 6:52 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Wow, you given away effects that you didn't even animate. And they aren't really that good. But, I won't bash on you because you're just trying to help, and well, that's what we are trying to do here.

Again with agreeing with me but I get no recongnition xD I love being non mod XD
We need top poster benefits >_>

Just the fact of being the top poster should be recognition enough. =[ But, uh, yeah, nothing else for me to say except to ANIMATE the effects you're giving out, lol. Its spriter common courtesy.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

7/20/2010, 6:56 pm
ANYWAY I thank you for trying

big freakin folder of mugen effects 34nsbrr
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

7/30/2010, 2:58 pm
ANNNNNNNNNNNND back to topic. Very Happy

[The Return]
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

9/12/2010, 11:16 am
NO..no back to topic
MORTAL KOMBAT VS KILLER INSTINCT

big freakin folder of mugen effects Ichigo10
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/12/2010, 11:18 am
No I'm good, back to topic sir.

[The Return]
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

9/12/2010, 11:37 am
some of them are useful

big freakin folder of mugen effects Untitl11
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/12/2010, 11:38 am
Maybe if someone animated them all and put into a .fla I'd download all. :3

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/12/2010, 11:40 am
maybe ill check em out later there might be something i don't have there...

big freakin folder of mugen effects Untitl15
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

9/12/2010, 11:41 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:Maybe if someone animated them all and put into a .fla I'd download all. :3
lazy ass...........

big freakin folder of mugen effects Untitl15
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/12/2010, 12:58 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Maybe if someone animated them all and put into a .fla I'd download all. :3
lazy ass...........
Double poster. And yeah, pretty much, I don't have to animate a whole bunch of effects and then not even end up using them. Might as well have someone else do it. Like DD. Very Happy

[The Return]
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

9/12/2010, 1:02 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
lazy ass...........
Double poster. And yeah, pretty much, I don't have to animate a whole bunch of effects and then not even end up using them. Might as well have someone else do it. Like DD. Very Happy
well keep dreaming patty

U Mad? big freakin folder of mugen effects BallHZ
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

9/12/2010, 1:03 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
lazy ass...........
well keep dreaming patty
I tried... :\

I actually considered animating these for the site, but I didn't think it'd be worth it if no one would use it...

[The Return]
Cleru
Cleru
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-12-07

12/13/2010, 10:13 am
Uh.. thankyou, i'll check 'em now.. there must be something useful ^^ and- WTF part 1 2mb? part 2, also 2mb!? part 3, almost 6mb.. dude.. why didn't you put all these folders in just one pack? ._.

big freakin folder of mugen effects Firma3w
Paint, Gimp..pain.. Oh, being a noob is such a nice experience~
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

12/13/2010, 11:41 am
@Cleru wrote:Uh.. thankyou, i'll check 'em now.. there must be something useful ^^ and- WTF part 1 2mb? part 2, also 2mb!? part 3, almost 6mb.. dude.. why didn't you put all these folders in just one pack? ._.
I didn't even bother downloading the other 5.

big freakin folder of mugen effects Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

12/13/2010, 3:50 pm
LOL this was bumped. Nice Cleru.

big freakin folder of mugen effects 34nsbrr
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

12/13/2010, 5:10 pm
@Renny wrote:LOL this was bumped. Nice Cleru.

I didn't even noticed. I frekkin hate bumps.

big freakin folder of mugen effects Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum