Go down
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

How the 3DS may look whilst playing - Page 2 Empty Re: How the 3DS may look whilst playing

on 7/26/2010, 3:05 pm
knux184 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@SoarKrieg wrote:Off Topic: No. It isn't 358/2 Days. I was right, its called "Kingdom Hearts: 3D", it just doesn't stand for 3 dimensional.

On Topic: Hoping that the 3DS lives up to what we just saw in that video. Imagine playing an epic game on that thing on the bus, and some amazing 3D happens, rofl.

i always imagined something like that but with Virtual reality in the bathroom lol
Dude if there was virtual reality in the bathroom that would make it THE best place in the house.

Virtual reality 3D graphics in the bathroom...Imagine the fapping that could be accomplished...I MEAAAN, UHM...!
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

How the 3DS may look whilst playing - Page 2 Empty Re: How the 3DS may look whilst playing

on 7/28/2010, 10:48 pm
Aren't a lot of the 64 games being re-made? Or at least classics or at least another one from the series?

Kid Icarus, Saints Row, Metal Gear, Resident Evil, and I heard that Star Fox 64 will be as welll. :O

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How the 3DS may look whilst playing - Page 2 Purple11

[The Return]
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/28/2010, 11:15 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:Aren't a lot of the 64 games being re-made? Or at least classics or at least another one from the series?

Kid Icarus, Saints Row, Metal Gear, Resident Evil, and I heard that Star Fox 64 will be as welll. :O

yeup. i want this, i wish i had a job T_T

___________________________________________________________________________________________

How the 3DS may look whilst playing - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/29/2010, 11:18 am
@Granadico wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Aren't a lot of the 64 games being re-made? Or at least classics or at least another one from the series?

yeup. i want this, i wish i had a job T_T
I agree. D:

[The Return]
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

on 7/29/2010, 7:34 pm
Star Fox 64 may be remade? I think I might die. Seeing what we've got coming thus far, I think this year of gaming is gonna release some awesomeness.

How the 3DS may look whilst playing - Page 2 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
Darkpaladin83
Darkpaladin83
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-11-03

on 7/29/2010, 9:14 pm
Starfox=Awesome.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuiickStr1keX22
Deviantart: http://iagoniizexx.deviantart.com/
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

on 7/29/2010, 9:16 pm
@Darkpaladin83 wrote:Starfox=Awesome.
So you want me to make you a Starfox sig?

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum