RazgrizTheLombax
RazgrizTheLombax
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-02-07

Greetings Empty Greetings

4/8/2014, 2:17 pm
the description is the first line of anything that i've could think. it was Half-Life 1,a random scientist line.
(go team!)
Anyway: i'm just somebody who want to learn how the fu *hold it*
how to do some animations with sprites. for some readon youtube wasn't the way,so i searched for a forum,and i found you all. and i'm glad that i found you. for now,i still cannot move a sh *hold it*
cannot do anything? ok. for now i just cannot do anything,in fact i'm trying to follow the Eric's tutorial. when i have some free time (yeah,like if babysitting is a job. or doing gameplay)
Well.... after this... whatever the heck this is,i just greet you,and i hope that the new site will be even more awesome than this (and this is kinda awesome IMHO). And now....

nothing.

Greetings JXeTNDc(lol,my current gameplay *nobody cares*)

just a "end doom" picture. from zandronum. i think that a Maulotaur is going to kill me,see,i'll finish this quick,see you later.
*runs quickly away* *and then a cyberdemon squish him*

Anyway: one more thing: i like Valve's games,Sonic's series,Doom (but not the 3) and so on.
i also like pokemons,mario and so on. again.
see you Very Happy
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

4/8/2014, 2:22 pm
Welcome to the site,
this place'll help you, for sure, it might be a little hard at the start but you should be fine.
Eric's tutorial's pretty good and basic, finish it, start something simple by your own and ask for some tips from us.
Enjoy your stay.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Greetings Youtub10
TheDarknessKage
TheDarknessKage
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2013-10-06

4/8/2014, 2:52 pm
-_- welcome, now prepare to be enslaved by darkness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings My-sig10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

4/8/2014, 5:48 pm
you're working on a game?
and how's the Half Life series? I never played 'em but always was interested in it

Greetings Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
RazgrizTheLombax
RazgrizTheLombax
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-02-07

4/9/2014, 3:38 am
@Granadico wrote:you're working on a game?
and how's the Half Life series? I never played 'em but always was interested in it
he...i've worked on a sonic's fan game,but i didn't completed it because i don't know anything about gamemaker and then i've lost all of my ideas.

my opinion on Half-Life:
The half-life series is just awesome,there are a lot of hidden messages that you have to found for understand what the hell is going on there. if you want to play\watch it,i suggest you to start from Half-Life 1,because if you start from the 2,you won't understand nothing.
but in a nutshell,the Half-Life one is : "We're in black mesa,we like to play with dangerous materials,and for some reason,we have more weapons than the USA Army. You are Gordon Freeman,you study aliens by shooting at them. And Nihilanth isn't the real bad guy. but that weirdo called G-Man." i suggest you to watch a video called "Inside the briefcase - a Gman theory"... it's a nice theory.
for now,i'm trying to play Doom,but i've lost my saves,so i have to restart (no problem,because i were struck on the level 6 of the episode "Inferno")

@TheDarknessKage wrote:-_- welcome, now prepare to be enslaved by darkness.
Yes my lord :Q__
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

4/9/2014, 8:04 pm
Unless i somehow find Half Life 1 and the rest for original Xbox, i'll just wait to play it (along with most Valve games) when i buy a gaming PC later this year.
And our very own Mr. Lange is working on a huge Sonic fan game as well

Greetings Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum