Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

New TMNT Teaser Trailer Empty New TMNT Teaser Trailer

3/27/2014, 5:36 pm
I know we have A movie topic but With ALL the controversy surrounding this movie It needs its own topic

And.....go

___________________________________________________________________________________________

New TMNT Teaser Trailer Untitl15
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2013-05-05

New TMNT Teaser Trailer Empty Re: New TMNT Teaser Trailer

3/27/2014, 6:23 pm
Take my money now
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

3/27/2014, 7:24 pm
So uh...no
Ima stick to my 90s TMNT movies where its terriblely good

___________________________________________________________________________________________

New TMNT Teaser Trailer Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/27/2014, 7:35 pm
@Granadico wrote:So uh...no
Ima stick to my 90s TMNT movies where its terriblely good
you Old fart Step into da future! XD

Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

3/27/2014, 10:29 pm
Lol loved that bit with Mikey at the end. I'm really excited for this movie. Now if only we could fix that Megan Fox problem...

New TMNT Teaser Trailer Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

3/27/2014, 10:37 pm
TMNT is such a strange franchise.
I dunno about this, it looks like it could be alright, it's certainly not something I'll make an effort to go out and see, but I do usually like the turtle movies.
AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

3/27/2014, 11:18 pm
@Blue22 wrote:Lol loved that bit with Mikey at the end. I'm really excited for this movie. Now if only we could fix that Megan Fox problem...

YES! I don't know why she keeps getting in all these big movies!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/27/2014, 11:50 pm
Why so much Hate for Samiches (Megan fox)?

Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 10:35 pm
@Face wrote:Why so much Hate for Samiches (Megan fox)?

Because, despite being a lousy actress, she's able to land roles she either has no business in or is just there for fanservice (And aren't her and Bay supposed to hate each other) I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. Shailene Woodley should have been April

AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 10:49 pm
Actually im not too sure it will matter, if you watch the trailer again you notice all she does is basically stand around looking confused. What possible roll could she have in this movie anyways?
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 10:57 pm
@AlexTGS wrote:Actually im not too sure it will matter, if you watch the trailer again you notice all she does is basically stand around looking confused. What possible roll could she have in this movie anyways?

Aside from the Turtles, of course, April's basically the most important person in the series (and sometimes even more important than the Turtles) standing around looking confused (or sexy) may be alright for Megan Fox and every character she's ever played, but not April O'Neil

AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 10:59 pm
Oh, im not a big follow, but i do wish they made shredder taller lol considering the turtles are going to be damn near 9 feet tall!!!
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 11:01 pm
@AlexTGS wrote:Oh, im not a big follow, but i do wish they made shredder taller lol considering the turtles are going to be damn near 9 feet tall!!!

Shredder's height is the least of the fans' complaints. A lot of people are pissed about him being whitewashed.

AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 11:08 pm
@Blue22 wrote:
@AlexTGS wrote:Oh, im not a big follow, but i do wish they made shredder taller lol considering the turtles are going to be damn near 9 feet tall!!!

Shredder's height is the least of the fans' complaints. A lot of people are pissed about him being whitewashed.

I don't really mind since he will probably have the mask on the whole movie, but i figured everybodies used to main heroes and villains being white washed lol.
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 11:15 pm
@AlexTGS wrote:
@Blue22 wrote:

I don't really mind since he will probably have the mask on the whole movie, but i figured everybodies used to main heroes and villains being white washed lol.

I suppose for somebody who's not really a big fan of the Turtle lore, it's not a big deal. But the Shredder's race is sort of a big part of his character so those who do know about his origins will be more than a little upset.

AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 11:19 pm
Oh ok I see your point. Thats how i felt against The Last Airbender lol, but my father thought the movie was ok cause he never seen the show.
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 11:22 pm
@AlexTGS wrote:Oh ok I see your point. Thats how i felt against The Last Airbender lol, but my father thought the movie was ok cause he never seen the show.

Now see that part confuses me because the Last Airbender wasn't just a bad adaption. It was a bad movie in general. And there were a lot of things you would have had to be a fan of the show to even understand :/

AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

3/28/2014, 11:27 pm
He grew up on alot of those old school action kungfu movies with bad effects so this movie was along the same lines with him lol
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2014, 11:49 am
@Blue22 wrote:
@Face wrote:Why so much Hate for Samiches (Megan fox)?

Because, despite being a lousy actress, she's able to land roles she either has no business in or is just there for fanservice (And aren't her and Bay supposed to hate each other) I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. Shailene Woodley should have been April

@Blue22 wrote:
@AlexTGS wrote:Actually im not too sure it will matter, if you watch the trailer again you notice all she does is basically stand around looking confused. What possible roll could she have in this movie anyways?

Aside from the Turtles, of course, April's basically the most important person in the series (and sometimes even more important than the Turtles) standing around looking confused (or sexy) may be alright for Megan Fox and every character she's ever played, but not April O'Neil

I'm gonna give her A chance hell April might just be her fit.

@Blue22 wrote:

LOL in tmnt 2003 he was A Alien, him being White should not Matter,plus the Actor who plays him is really good.

Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2014, 12:24 pm
@Face wrote:
LOL in tmnt 2003 he was A Alien, him being White should not Matter,plus the Actor who plays him is really good.  

He was an alien but his human disguise was still Oroku Saki (who was actually the Shredder before him) the Alien in the 2003 series may have been the main villain but he wasn't the original Shredder. That series took a lot of liberties that actually ended up working and their Shredder was one of those things. I hope Bay knows what he's doing with this Shredder.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2014, 3:41 pm
come on put A side your Bay-rage And look At the teaser Again. If you still don't like it, just don't watch it when it comes out that i'll Show em.

Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2014, 4:08 pm
I don't have Bay-rage (I have Shaymalan rage). I actually liked the Transformers films and I'm pumped for this TMNT movie.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2014, 5:26 pm
@Blue22 wrote:I don't have Bay-rage
Seemed like you did but ok.

@Blue22 wrote:(I have Shaymalan rage).

Oh, We All Do! Don't even get me Started.

@Blue22 wrote:I actually liked the Transformers films

We're In the Minority here on the internet LOL  

@Blue22 wrote:and I'm pumped for this TMNT movie.

Yea me too..I really hope it does Well.

AlexTGS
AlexTGS
Spritan
Spritan

3/29/2014, 10:41 pm
Yeah i don't know why people hated the transformers movies they had some really epic scenes my favorite being this 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEdoDKgDWBE
skip to 2:00
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

3/29/2014, 11:08 pm
Eh, looks kinda lame but I'll still check it out.

New TMNT Teaser Trailer Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum