Go down
Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree Empty Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree

3/20/2014, 12:39 am
http://www.fastswf.com/ozQAONE

So I recorded this gameplay of Kirby Squeak Squad last night and decided to upload it.

I did this <3 because of my inspiration Villager/NDS his kirby animations are the best

I wanted my Kirby style to resemble the game with my own twist.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree 7lCDH  
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree Empty Re: Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree

3/20/2014, 10:14 pm
Silveblaze wrote:I did this <3 because of my inspiration Villager/NDS his kirby animations are the best
 I love you Aw thanks man, means a lot.
Nice animation as well
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree Empty Re: Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree

3/21/2014, 5:51 pm
So uh, which dimension did fighter kirby send Waddle#2? Or did he kill him to death?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree Dancing-happy-yoshi Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree 259ab217
Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28

3/21/2014, 8:59 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:So uh, which dimension did fighter kirby send Waddle#2? Or did he kill him to death?

No, that Waddle Dee is totally dead  Laughing 

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
Kirby Squeak Squad Level 1-3 Hidden Tree 7lCDH  
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

3/22/2014, 4:50 am
Would have been neat if you had it loop; like the waddle dees fazed back into existence.
Pretty cool though man
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum