Go down
Scythe_TH
Scythe_TH
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2010-06-15

2 Animations l Melty Blood and Disgaea Empty 2 Animations l Melty Blood and Disgaea

3/5/2014, 2:42 am
Um. Hi.

Never played Melty Blood, but I wanted to touch these beautiful sprites. It was for an SFC over on Still-Framed, and I didn't experiment as much as I wanted to with these sprites but meh. There's always next time.

I love Disgaea. I know you do too. This was a project I was working on, but then my comp got nuked. Luckily I backed up the .fla file ( BUT not the .aep so poo. I don't even have the same images so I'll have to redo that from scratch ) This animation is a part of a much larger project of mine.
twinsplayknight
twinsplayknight
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2013-09-03

2 Animations l Melty Blood and Disgaea Empty Re: 2 Animations l Melty Blood and Disgaea

3/5/2014, 3:14 am
those are some epic animations, i really like the sounds
twinsplaywarrior
twinsplaywarrior
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2013-09-03

2 Animations l Melty Blood and Disgaea Empty Re: 2 Animations l Melty Blood and Disgaea

3/5/2014, 4:34 am
these anims are so amazing the effects are great!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Animations l Melty Blood and Disgaea <a href=2 Animations l Melty Blood and Disgaea Untitl10" />
Lurfleman
Lurfleman
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2011-03-08

3/5/2014, 12:16 pm
It's a shame there wasn't more of Arcuied's claw effects there, but otherwise good stuff with the meltyblood animation. (Beam.. spear thing? '-') The Disgaea one gets props for being pretty cinematic. Good effect with the eye at the end there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you do end up using any sprites I throw up, please ask me beforehand.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum