Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Journal: Rants and Thoughts Empty Journal: Rants and Thoughts

2/6/2014, 7:01 am
In my Creative Writing class we have this journal where we're suppose to write about a specific topic in our own words as long as it fills up one page.
I wrote most of this stuff at like 3 in the morning and I either ranted on the subject or just gave my overall -kinda baseless- thoughts on the subject." It's also a great way for me to practice and get better with words Very Happy

The Self
Spoiler:

When I ponder on the simplistic thoughts that every human comes across I begin at the basis of the self. A being that is you and why does it exist and what is its purpose. Usually delving into such questions can drive a person made or bring them at ease. Whatever the case the beginning question of the self is your purpose. Purpose can be found in the final stages of adolescence when you have reached adulthood. By understanding the world you will begin to comprehend the feelings in the job you have undertaken or the lifestyle you have sought. Your mind, body, and soul will tell you mentally that you being a carpenter, salesmen or a doctor was your divine purpose. As you excelled in such a field where your classmates leisurely passed and moved on in life. You demonstrated your being, your self was meant to be in that career.

The Family
Spoiler:

A family can be trustworthy, deceitful, and a family can be loving just the same as it can be abusive. Families vary in being magnificent to pessimistic depending on many factors. A few examples would be the misbehaved child, drunken father, and the cheating wife. True there are the select few with “perfect families” that can all harmonize with minimal issues. However even families such as that can be flipped on their head and be drowned in turmoil it never asked for. Most of the time trying to fix said issues is probable, but when you take into account of the prior negative factors. Then it is also probable that such things may get worse. For an individual that doesn’t look upon the family or their personal family for help. She/he may have a greater chance avoiding and pushing through without the backing annoyance of others. If you are given full support by the family minus a few corners of hate you can also push though.

In conclusion to this slight rant of families and the pros and cons. You'd be set as an individual and the same goes for a loving family. Not ones built on lies and treachery.

Nature
Spoiler:

Nature - The universe with all its phenomena, a world in which the human presence is nonexistent. Nature is a purge of absolute pureness. We tarnish it with little remorse and worry about the precautions afterwards.  Loss of forests, animal extinction, fires, and although we try to mend our mistakes and rebuild what has been destroyed. Does nature, an existence, no, a presence of phenomena that has been here before us; show any form of retaliation against mankind for its deprivation of life. Yes, without nature nothing can survive, however a question that only the future itself holds. Will nature be our final downfall as a race or will the human race do themselves in?

The Complexity of Names
Spoiler:

When looking at the sky and the ground you'll easily come to the conclusion that they're the basis of that category. The sky and ground are broken up into different layers based on the basic naming’s. The ground goes from the crust to the mantle just as the sky to the atmosphere and stratosphere. They're still both categorized with a simple name making it less complex than it really is. Reason being one could not walk up to another and ask, “How’s the stratosphere today?" It'd be rather confusing.

Emotions
Spoiler:
Love, hate, envy,jealousy, anger, calmness,emotions are the fluctuation of the human psyche projected in expression by word of mouth or various arts. Emotions are a key part of what makes living things alive. Instead of causing issues, feelings aren't really much to discuss upon in terms of its safe behavior. A loving person can find peace, a calm person is never restless, a jealous person will look at the world and wanting what they cannot obtain. None of those are specifically bad except jealousy if aggressive. To conclude ( cause I hate this topic) Emotions are like a proof of existence and not a proof of your humanity.Because everybody can portray their emotions freely.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
Journal: Rants and Thoughts 7lCDH  
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Journal: Rants and Thoughts Empty Re: Journal: Rants and Thoughts

2/6/2014, 12:54 pm
must read this when i'm not half asleep and bored
and how the hell does that fill up one page

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Journal: Rants and Thoughts Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28

Journal: Rants and Thoughts Empty Re: Journal: Rants and Thoughts

2/6/2014, 4:28 pm
@Granadico wrote: and how the hell does that fill up one page

I have a very small composition notebook lol

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
Journal: Rants and Thoughts 7lCDH  
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum