Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

+4
Patt
Cooljoshua567
Silverblaze
BuchonlxD
8 posters
Go down
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/5/2014, 5:06 pm


Last edited by BuchonlxD on 2/13/2014, 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28
Location : Everywhere and Nowhere

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/5/2014, 6:22 pm
It feels like this
Punch - stop - Punch - stop -
That's not how you combo lol you gotta let the moves flow unless you're demonstrating power in some weird fashion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 7lCDH  
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/6/2014, 4:25 pm
Silveblaze wrote:It feels like this
Punch - stop - Punch - stop -
That's not how you combo lol you gotta let the moves flow unless you're demonstrating power in some weird fashion.

Lol , I don't usually do combos that's right have to improve at them

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Location : Power Girl's Breasts

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/7/2014, 8:46 am
Only thing I disliked were some of the common DBZ sounds used during the combat and the fact that it's another fight between Sonic and Shadow. Other than that, nice work man and I'm expecting some more kick ass action from you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Ala_Rubra
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/7/2014, 12:27 pm
@Cooljoshua567 wrote:Only thing I disliked were some of the common DBZ sounds used during the combat and the fact that it's another fight between Sonic and Shadow. Other than that, nice work man and I'm expecting some more kick ass action from you.

Yeah I actually started this shit when I was starting to anímate and I really don't like the fact of doing those 2 fight since is OOOOOOVERUSED

and well about DBZ sounds I didn't had better ones lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/7/2014, 1:42 pm
As said previously, you want to make things feel more natural, so that things swing together smoothly.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
Location : i dunno man...

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/7/2014, 2:59 pm
it's not something big, but it kinda felt weird after shadow kicked sonic outta the screen.
seemed like sonic just landed at the same place they were fighting a second ago, it's not big but try changing the scenery a bit.
combos felt aiight to me, do whatever feels right to you, i don't think there's a "right" way to do direct your battle.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Youtub10
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/7/2014, 3:24 pm
@Patt wrote:As said previously, you want to make things feel more natural, so that things swing together smoothly
Thanks I suppose lol

@Tal wrote:it's not something big, but it kinda felt weird after shadow kicked sonic outta the screen.
seemed like sonic just landed at the same place they were fighting a second ago, it's not big but try changing the scenery a bit.
combos felt aiight to me, do whatever feels right to you, i don't think there's a "right" way to do direct your battle.

It kinda did? Oh yeah it did lol , and is almost impossible to make it original since there's a ton like this one

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/8/2014, 3:31 pm
There's decent work here, but I've seen better from you! As Patt said, make things feel more natural, so it flows. Ever considered animating frame by frame?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/9/2014, 8:00 am
New update

Fixed few things and added some bg detail

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/abd09025594a155a81dede57d160d285

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/10/2014, 4:28 pm
New update

http://sta.sh/019tpsf0jf8a

Yeah DA not NG

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/10/2014, 6:34 pm
Oh wow, this is looking pretty good. I'd try to look it more critically, but my computer is being a bitch right now and everything is lagging, plus I gotta do homework. Maybe I'll come back later tonight and say a little sumthin
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/10/2014, 8:01 pm
You're blur effect settings are a little off! It doesn't make the sprite look right. Just so you know!
This is the best update from you yet. The sprite animation flows decently, and there aren't any distinguishable flaws.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/11/2014, 6:47 am
@RapidFir3Pho3nix wrote:Oh wow, this is looking pretty good. I'd try to look it more critically, but my computer is being a bitch right now and everything is lagging, plus I gotta do homework. Maybe I'll come back later tonight and say a little sumthin

Lol , dat motivation though

@Ping wrote:You're blur effect settings are a little off! It doesn't make the sprite look right. Just so you know!
This is the best update from you yet. The sprite animation flows decently, and there aren't any distinguishable flaws.

I blur the sprites on flash , I know it seems strange , and I don't know if I have flaws or not Lol

Exorz was helping me a bit , But I did it all myself , He just telled me some tips Wink

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/13/2014, 3:42 pm
Finished this , so can someone move this to completed animations?

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/633828

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Empty Re: Sonic vs Shadow Part 3

2/13/2014, 5:07 pm
The ending was cliche, and while your animation was ok, the pacing felt a little slow for a dark sonic vs (red shadow?) shadow kind of animation.

Also, no preloader. Shame on you.

Moved to the completed section.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic vs Shadow Part 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum