Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers Age of Extinction

2/3/2014, 10:37 pm
I like'em too, that doesn't mean I don't know they're bad movies.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Empty Re: Transformers Age of Extinction

2/3/2014, 10:43 pm
I don't consider them Bad...(not even 2) but Whatever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123

2/3/2014, 10:54 pm
If you look up any reviewer reviewing the movies, you'd see. but I don't think you are going to take the time to do that.

anyway, let's talk about THIS movie and not the others.

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

2/3/2014, 10:56 pm
@Face wrote:I don't consider them Bad...(not even 2) but Whatever.
Yay 12000th post
I know i'm usually super blunt and stuff with my opinions, but come on man, 2 was bad. I'm a fanboy with lots of things, like favorite music/movies/games, but even i know when to call something that my favorite whatever made was bad.
I admit i liked the first one, cuz it wa fresh and stuff. *purposely skips 2* 3 i only saw cuz i was dragged too, and it was ok, just felt like nothing was added in or different, they just try to be the same.
onto the actual movie: anything noteworthy that's been talked about yet? i didn't even wanna look at the trailer so i have no idea about the movie

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/3/2014, 11:11 pm
@SXR123 wrote:If you look up any reviewer reviewing the movies, you'd see.

anyway, let's talk about THIS movie and not the others.

Why the hell Would I let someone Else tell me If I like or dislike A movie. I watch reviews but Ultimately I like What I like. As for this Movie Why the hell does that Flying Dinobot Have 2 heads???  

@Granadico wrote:
@Face wrote:I don't consider them Bad...(not even 2) but Whatever.
Yay 12000th post
I know i'm usually super blunt and stuff with my opinions, but come on man, 2 was bad. I'm a fanboy with lots of things, like favorite music/movies/games, but even i know when to call something that my favorite whatever made was bad.
I admit i liked the first one, cuz it wa fresh and stuff. *purposely skips 2* 3 i only saw cuz i was dragged too, and it was ok, just felt like nothing was added in or different, they just try to be the same.
onto the actual movie: anything noteworthy that's been talked about yet? i didn't even wanna look at the trailer so i have no idea about the movie
I mean yea It had Stupid parts But I LOLed at them And Watched the movie.And yea out of the 3 made 2 is the weakest but I still would Watch tf2 before movies like Twilight..ect Which I consider bad...I guess in the end our Ranking system is just different. Anyway About ths Movie the girl in this movie is not the one from tf3 she is A new girl Actually she's the Actress from the last Air bender.the one that Played kataraTransformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Last-airbender-avatar-katara-nickeloeonjpg-479b63febfb6b3af_large
Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Nicola-Peltz-Transformers-4-set-photos--07

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

2/3/2014, 11:17 pm
what the hell she looks 7 years older at least

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

2/3/2014, 11:38 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Face wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Transformers is to movies as AAA games are to video games, they're examples of things that are ruining it.
No! Scary movie,And paranormal Activity Has that spot.Transformers is no where near that lvl
No parody movies are shovelware in video games. Transformers is just a big budget project that has fancy effects but is complete ass in reality and/or has no originality.

But you miss the big factor of it. Who doesn't want to see live action Transformers? It's one of those movies where the world wouldn't care for a great story, cause it's Transformers.

Transformers.

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
SXR123
SXR123

2/4/2014, 12:19 am
holy shit face, you're right. she is going to be in the new movie o_o

I thought she was the same chick as before! I'm surprised to see Mark Wahlberg in this though.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/4/2014, 6:55 am
@Granadico wrote:what the hell she looks 7 years older at least
Like SXR said Hollywood magic man I guess they might be Able to pull off Jesse Eisenberg as lex....

@Ping wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Face wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Transformers is to movies as AAA games are to video games, they're examples of things that are ruining it.
No! Scary movie,And paranormal Activity Has that spot.Transformers is no where near that lvl
No parody movies are shovelware in video games. Transformers is just a big budget project that has fancy effects but is complete ass in reality and/or has no originality.

But you miss the big factor of it. Who doesn't want to see live action Transformers? It's one of those movies where the world wouldn't care for a great story, cause it's Transformers.

Transformers.
See this man gets it

@SXR123 wrote: shit face,
LOL Now everyone gonna be calling me Shit face....
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

2/4/2014, 1:09 pm
@Ping wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Face wrote:

Transformers.
Except Transformers actually had good storylines...
Its like the Avatar movie. Even though the special effects were nice and it looked cool, the storyline was still shit, as was the acting, as was the (lack of) character development

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/5/2014, 6:53 pm
I CAN'T BELIEVE NOT ONE OF YOU FUCKERS POSTED THIS YET!!!

And omg dat ending........#PIMPSLAP

SXR123
SXR123

3/5/2014, 8:36 pm
alright I'll admit it.

That's an interesting idea. I like the idea of the transformers being outdated. Now, optimus' gotta show them just why He's still kicking more ass.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
twinsplaywarrior
twinsplaywarrior
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2013-09-03

3/5/2014, 11:54 pm
I don't know if I will see this I've never enjoyed transformers movies I'm always finding my self falling asleep 20 mins into the movie

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 <a href=Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Untitl10" />
twinsplayknight
twinsplayknight
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 56

3/6/2014, 12:47 am
I'm not really in to transformers, but i admit the animation is fantastic
twinsplaywarrior
twinsplaywarrior
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 156

3/6/2014, 12:54 am
@twinsplayknight wrote:I'm not really in to transformers, but i admit the animation is fantastic
thats true the animation is pretty fantastic I admire it

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 <a href=Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Untitl10" />
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/6/2014, 6:33 am
@twinsplaywarrior wrote:I've never enjoyed transformers movies

@twinsplayknight wrote:I'm not really in to transformers,

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Minion-Meme

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

3/6/2014, 12:38 pm
are they like brothers or sometihng O_o their names

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
SXR123
SXR123

3/6/2014, 12:43 pm
@Granadico wrote:are they like brothers or sometihng O_o their names

apparently they are

ADOPT A CHAO!!
twinsplayknight
twinsplayknight
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 56

3/6/2014, 2:26 pm
@Face wrote:
@twinsplaywarrior wrote:I've never enjoyed transformers movies

@twinsplayknight wrote:I'm not really in to transformers,

Transformers Age of Extinction - Page 2 Minion-Meme

just an opinion
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

3/9/2014, 5:29 pm
@SXR123 wrote:alright I'll admit it.

That's an interesting idea. I like the idea of the transformers being outdated. Now, optimus' gotta show them just why He's still kicking more ass.
I kinda wish it was A bit longer though 4 years past seems too short.At least 10 years would be Alil better.

SXR123
SXR123

3/9/2014, 5:37 pm
I'll agree with that too.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum