Go down
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you even review animations?

on 1/27/2014, 10:32 pm
@Amin196 wrote:
@Amin196 wrote:

Sorry Sieghart, if you see this I didn't mean to offend you and i didn't know you real name was joey. Sad

I DID say sorry, Sieghart!  Sad 
don't worry he's the site asshole

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you even review animations?

on 1/28/2014, 1:46 am
@Granadico wrote:
@Amin196 wrote:
@Amin196 wrote:

Sorry Sieghart, if you see this I didn't mean to offend you and i didn't know you real name was joey. Sad

Eww...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 259ab217
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/28/2014, 1:59 am
Whoa! I missed a lot!

Anyways, I'm sorry you feel like that. Although for me, I always ensure I give feedback and constructive criticism towards an animator regarding his animation, as well as personal advice that could help you.

If you got an animation you wish to take somewhere, to make it something great, send it to me in personal message and I'll do my best to help you out as much as I can. Or, direct me to an animation and I can give you a nice thorough review : ).

Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 1/28/2014, 11:14 am
@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Amin196 wrote:
@Amin196 wrote:

Eww...
LOL that was funny for like...8 reasons

Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 1/28/2014, 11:57 am
@Face wrote:
@YoshiSonic wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Amin196 wrote:
@Amin196 wrote:

Eww...
LOL that was funny for like...8 reasons
were all 8 of them that its not funny

Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 Lorde
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

on 1/28/2014, 4:02 pm
Woah I've been away long lol, yea I used to give reviews for every animation I saw but somehow I stopped and then I just started writing sentences that said like "Nice try, keep at it!". Sorry bout that lol.

What you said about telling someone they're great will only work against them, something I found out the hard way. It's better to just be straight up honest with them and give them something to think about. I'd be way more motivated to become someone who the Spritas call great than someone on Youtube calls great.

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Do you even review animations?  - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum