Share
Go down
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 3:46 am
I made this collab on DeviantArt and I'm gonna post it here , If you don't like collaborating with people from other sites then deleate this as quick as posible.

Alright y'all this collab is of the FC of DestructionSeries Merlow (his sheet is in DA , DestructionSeries gallery)

This guy gave me the idea -----> SiulTWD

This collab is about merlow kicking the ass to at least 3 chars in an animation of 60/50/40 secs.

And this are the conditions to join :

- Named Vcam

- Your part have to have a fade-in and a fade-out

- You have to coment the FChars/OChars names that you're gonna put in the animation ( Ex : John , Leaf , Trodoros. IS JUST AN EXAMPLE )

- You have to make the animation at 30 FPS and with the dimensions of 640 x 360

- No Restrictions of BG or Music

- PM me , with a link to the FLA when you're finished

That's all.

Participants ---------------------------------------------------

1 - BuchonlxD ----> Aeon , Nadare , Super Zinos

2 - flaminginfernox -----> Joey , Blast , Jacob

3 - kingasylus91 --------> Mario , Bowser , Luigi

4 - krazzygamer3y2 --------> Carrot Top , Remy Takachi , Infiniti Gurashi

5 - jmkrebs30 -------> Speedy , Sonic and Shadow

6 - leonidusth ------> John , Leo , Blast

7 - leonidaszonafer -------> Leo , TfpivmanTH , Stryker

8 - theredthunder360 --------> Blade , Mecha Sonic , Nick

9 - xxjohnny3xx -----> Evan , Raven , Dez

10 - tfpivman -------> Tfpivman , Cecilia , Spider

11 - windbladeshadowhog12 ---------> Saviour , Navic , Drey

12 - evanxtreme00 ----------> Sonic , Goku , Vegita

13 - terencebird1 ----------> Marnic , Yoshi , Seelkadoom The Hedgehog

14 - kiidXIII ------------> Marluxia , Zhirio , Super Buu

15 -

16 -

17 -

18 -

DEADLINE ----> 25 of April of 2014


Last edited by BuchonlxD on 1/14/2014, 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 11:04 am
:< sounds like a lot of work.. but maybe I could contribute..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 11:51 am
@Ping wrote::< sounds like a lot of work.. but maybe I could contribute..

As you wish ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 2:50 pm
We've had Multi site collabs before This should not be A problem.And on A personal note I like to join but Ive been working extra hard on A few projects Also I feel I can't Animate Merlow properly My ver of crazed robot just comes off as really Angry robot,But If there is ANY other way I could help....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Untitl15
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 5:14 pm
@Face wrote:We've had Multi site collabs before This should not be A problem.And on A personal note I like to join but Ive been working extra hard on A few projects Also I feel I can't Animate Merlow properly My ver of crazed robot just comes off as really Angry robot,But If there is ANY other way I could help....

Well I need someone who can make a Preloader for the collab since I'm too busy with School tests , and extra animations

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 7:30 pm
@BuchonlxD wrote:
@Face wrote:We've had Multi site collabs before This should not be A problem.And on A personal note I like to join but Ive been working extra hard on A few projects Also I feel I can't Animate Merlow properly My ver of crazed robot just comes off as really Angry robot,But If there is ANY other way I could help....

Well I need someone who can make a Preloader for the collab since I'm too busy with School tests , and extra animations
Choose me!

Although...I have Flash CC...so it'll be done in AS3... :c

And you'll have to find someone with Flash CS5 to convert it to Flash CS4, then someone with Flash CS3, to convert it to Flash 8.

So...maybe not me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Purple11

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 7:41 pm
Whens it comes to stuff like Preloaders Patt is one of the best here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Untitl15
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15
Location : Madison Wisconsin

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 10:15 pm
@Patt wrote:
@BuchonlxD wrote:
@Face wrote:We've had Multi site collabs before This should not be A problem.And on A personal note I like to join but Ive been working extra hard on A few projects Also I feel I can't Animate Merlow properly My ver of crazed robot just comes off as really Angry robot,But If there is ANY other way I could help....

Well I need someone who can make a Preloader for the collab since I'm too busy with School tests , and extra animations
Choose me!

Although...I have Flash CC...so it'll be done in AS3... :c
*excuse*
And you'll have to find someone with Flash CS5 to convert it to Flash CS4, then someone with Flash CS3, to convert it to Flash 8. *excuse*

So...maybe not me.
Patt's a practical choice. If there were any problems that would require a conversion from Flash CS5 to Flash 8, it may be a difficult task, but I have hope that we could come through.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 11:28 pm
Well, that would be the only issue, I mean, I don't really know what else would prevent me from doing it...well, besides horniness, lolwut.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Purple11

[The Return]
KiidXIII
KiidXIII
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-04-17
Location : Earth

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 11:33 pm
This sounds like fun. Can I give it a try?
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/12/2014, 11:35 pm
If you want a preloader made, give me an example, I'll make it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Purple11

[The Return]
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/13/2014, 7:50 am
@KiidXIII wrote:This sounds like fun. Can I give it a try?
yeah sure , chars?

@Patt wrote:If you want a preloader made, give me an example, I'll make it.

Just Merlow on the screen with a cool bg saying Merlow Beatdown Collab on the top

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/13/2014, 8:19 am
you could try and be a lil more specific Buch. Like, maybe give patt the background or somethin?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/13/2014, 10:18 am
@SXR123 wrote:you could try and be a lil more specific Buch. Like, maybe give patt the background or somethin?

Nah , I suck at background selection when I'm so stressed , luckly I made the bg before having 9000 tests by week

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/13/2014, 7:03 pm
It would help if you have some type of example you're searching for. Otherwise all I have is, 'cool bg'.. >:[

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Purple11

[The Return]
KiidXIII
KiidXIII
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-04-17
Location : Earth

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/14/2014, 1:32 am
My chars are Marluxia(KH), Zhirio(Custom Char), Super Buu (DBZ)
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 19
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

on 1/14/2014, 12:31 pm
@Patt wrote:It would help if you have some type of example you're searching for. Otherwise all I have is, 'cool bg'.. >:[

I don't have an example , because I don't know how I want the Intro BG , that's all XD

Maybe one of those MC , of Hyper Backgrounds or the portal BG , some like those

___________________________________________________________________________________________

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
Sponsored content

MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB Empty Re: MERLOW BEATDOWN COLLAB

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum