Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Mario thing  Empty Mario thing

12/29/2013, 8:12 am

tried some stuff in blender. I know there are many things wrong. But uh here :0

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mario thing  50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Mario thing  Empty Re: Mario thing

12/29/2013, 11:49 am
the hole was probably the thing that bugged me the most, but otherwise this is p cool
Similuo
Similuo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-11-03
https://twitter.com/tjcallwoodhttps://www.facebook.com/TJ Callwood

12/29/2013, 2:06 pm
My thing is I'd rather see something other than Mario used with blender, but the animation itself is pretty cool. The hole didn't bother me until it skewed into nonexistent space lol.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mario thing  Tumblr_mcsjijhAEW1qzd219o1_500
KiidXIII
KiidXIII
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-04-17

12/29/2013, 3:25 pm
It looks really cool. I liked everything but yeah the hole did look odd but other than that it was awesome. I don't want to be this guy and ask here but are there any tuts on blender with sprites?
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

12/29/2013, 4:05 pm
@KiidXIII wrote:I don't want to be this guy and ask here but are there any tuts on blender with sprites?

you can try searching but you'll most likely only find stuff related to its game engine. so it's mostly scripted solutions. but idk maybe i haven't searched enough
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2013, 4:27 pm
@Leo wrote:the hole was probably the thing that bugged me the most, but otherwise this is p cool
Yeah it started to bug me when itwas uploading to youtube . I think it was the way I put it in I probably shouldve put it in on Ae

@Similuo wrote:My thing is I'd rather see something other than Mario used with blender, but the animation itself is pretty cool. The hole didn't bother me until it skewed into nonexistent space lol.
I felt like animating mario so I animated mario. Sue me.

@KiidXIII wrote:It looks really cool. I liked everything but yeah the hole did look odd but other than that it was awesome. I don't want to be this guy and ask here but are there any tuts on blender with sprites?
I don't know if there are any tuts here on sprites in blender but i think if you learn the program andvhow stuff does what it does in the program then you can figure it out
Or something

Mario thing  50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
KiidXIII
KiidXIII
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2013, 6:31 pm
OKay I guess I should start looking up things about blender then and I guess putting sprites will be easy after that.
swag king
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03

12/29/2013, 6:47 pm
My god, right after I got the hang on flash, blender start to become the new thing. Oh yeah I notice the Mario running forward animation. I have a better one if you still want to use Mario. This made me stoak about my video. You guys are going to lol
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

12/29/2013, 9:07 pm
@swag king wrote:Oh yeah I notice the Mario running forward animation. I have a better one if you still want to use Mario

is it smw? lemme see :00

Mario thing  50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

12/29/2013, 9:59 pm
@swag king wrote:My god, right after I got the hang on flash, blender start to become the new thing. Oh yeah I notice the Mario running forward animation. I have a better one if you still want to use Mario. This made me stoak about my video. You guys are going to lol

Just because people are using Blender doesn't mean you have to. Stick to Flash. I'm keeping the 3D away from sprites for a long time and focusing on actually creating my own content.

Eh, the hole didn't look that odd, honestly. But that green effect was supposed to be grass? D:

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/29/2013, 11:34 pm
you could try useing blenders fracture tool for a more relistic hole.

Mario thing  Ichigo10
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

12/30/2013, 12:02 am
@NS01 wrote:But that green effect was supposed to be grass? D:
oh hecks no i did that for the lulz

i would try that shock but this is really a hit it and quit it experience for blender, i tried shit and no im quiting it for a little while

Mario thing  50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

12/30/2013, 12:49 am
how long does it take to render an animation in blender anyways?

Mario thing  Ichigo10
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

12/30/2013, 5:26 am
this animation took actually a couple of minutes to render. blender renders really depend your computers power or speed or something

Mario thing  50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

12/30/2013, 6:56 am
hmm, I see *makes a test animation* *see's how long it takes frame 1 to finnish before 2 starts*

Me:...........shit.....*3 hours later*....ooh frame 28/200.............

Mario thing  Ichigo10
KiidXIII
KiidXIII
Spritan
Spritan

12/31/2013, 12:31 pm
I mean animating in 3D space would be super cool. That's why I really want to learn. It would be nice to say you can animate in different ways and to know how to animate like that would really come in handy for me.
swag king
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03

12/31/2013, 4:21 pm
@Crash wrote:
@swag king wrote:Oh yeah I notice the Mario running forward animation. I have a better one if you still want to use Mario

is it smw? lemme see :00

Ok. I'll post it tomorrow. I'm about to go smash.
Jontiways
Jontiways
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-01-30

1/29/2014, 9:34 am
I found that the movements on the 90 degrees really needed some motion blur to them. I havent yet seen 3D objects implemented into these scenes. Is there some reasoning for this?

Jontiways. I am my own creation.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

1/29/2014, 2:16 pm
@NS01 wrote:I'm keeping the 3D away from sprites for a long time and focusing on actually creating my own content.
^ This. I'm not so thrilled about using 3D to open up the limits beyond Flash. I stick to 2D, but implement 3D creativity by using illusions. This means I sprite what I want and need for a shot or anything according to it that will support the illusion. It's just much more satisfactory for me.

Mario thing  Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

1/30/2014, 12:03 am
@5h0ck wrote:how long does it take to render an animation in blender anyways?
@Crash wrote:this animation took actually a couple of minutes to render. blender renders really depend your computers power or speed or something
It depends entirely on your machine and the complexity of the scene.
More rendering features, scene elements, and higher resolutions means longer render times.

Mario thing  Fzero%20death%20race
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum