TheDarknessKage
TheDarknessKage
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2013-10-06

Gun heroes Empty Gun heroes

on 12/24/2013, 7:44 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Gun heroes My-sig10
Similuo
Similuo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-11-03
https://twitter.com/tjcallwoodhttps://www.facebook.com/TJ Callwood

Gun heroes Empty Re: Gun heroes

on 12/27/2013, 1:57 am
I know you tossed this one aside because of it feeling too much like yuumon, which is understandable when you watch a shit-ton of your inspiration's animations and you decide to start animating. But even so you eventually do develop your own style and even if currently it resembles yuumon you're still learning more and more by doing these. At any rate keep progressing, I won't put up any strong critique because of the shortness and because you're tossing this one.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Gun heroes Tumblr_mcsjijhAEW1qzd219o1_500
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/10/2014, 9:35 pm
^ He pretty much summed it up. I say you felt that the animation wasn't going in the way you wanted it to.

Gun heroes Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
TheDarknessKage
TheDarknessKage
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2013-10-06

on 1/10/2014, 9:52 pm
@Ping wrote:^ He pretty much summed it up. I say you felt that the animation wasn't going in the way you wanted it to.

Yeah it pretty much wasnt how i wanted it to be

Gun heroes My-sig10
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20163
Registration date : 2010-09-15

on 1/10/2014, 10:26 pm
If you want to work on something that you want to meet your ideas, let me know and I can definitely help!

Gun heroes Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum