TOONAMI

+6
DarkZeroXP
darkdragon581
Patt
Granadico
XSpriteAP88X
Renny
10 posters
Go down
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/8/2010, 7:27 pm
They brought back Scooby Doo >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 34nsbrr
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/8/2010, 7:28 pm
@Renny wrote:They brought back Scooby Doo >_>

this is about toonami not CN in general

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/8/2010, 7:28 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:They brought back Scooby Doo >_>

this is about toonami not CN in general
Fair >_> but CN is serious gone to crap. Their first mistake was removing toonami

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 34nsbrr
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/8/2010, 7:40 pm
is there still a toonami online?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/8/2010, 7:41 pm
madfacespriter wrote:is there still a toonami online?
Yeah, the CN one or Toonami Aftermath

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 34nsbrr
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/8/2010, 7:44 pm
i didn't know about ether,whats the difference and are there full episodes?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/8/2010, 7:49 pm
madfacespriter wrote:i didn't know about ether,whats the difference and are there full episodes?
CN.com has full episodes. Toonami Aftermath is streamed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 34nsbrr
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/9/2010, 2:03 pm
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:i didn't know about ether,whats the difference and are there full episodes?
CN.com has full episodes. Toonami Aftermath is streamed.
WOW aftermath is great thanks alot

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

TOONAMI - Page 3 Empty Re: TOONAMI

8/9/2010, 2:07 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:i didn't know about ether,whats the difference and are there full episodes?
CN.com has full episodes. Toonami Aftermath is streamed.
WOW aftermath is great thanks alot
No problem. Glad you enjoy it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI - Page 3 34nsbrr
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum