Go down
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03
View user profile

Thespritas

on 10/31/2013, 8:02 pm
I was thinking about doing a youtube show about the spritas. Anyone interested in joining in?

I think the first episode we should show the public should be a generic fight between me and the volunteers with me as the ultimate victor. I can sprite you guys too, but it looks like most of you will be edits of my sprites which was an edit of RnR sprite. I decided to use RnR sprite style because I thought it was suiting to this forum.

This is the important part of the post. Who want to volunteer? I need at least one person to go against in the first video.

The two black dudes are RnR original characters and the gray dude is swag king. He missing the crown.
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
View user profile

Re: Thespritas

on 10/31/2013, 8:44 pm
This is not a valid collab thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03
View user profile

on 10/31/2013, 9:04 pm
I guess this won't be a collaborate. I'll just start this idea out small.
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 10/31/2013, 9:38 pm
While it may not be a valid collab thread, it's certainly a very interesting idea.

give me a little time to write a proper response (i'm having a little trouble at the moment) and I'll most definitely join.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2013-10-06
View user profile

on 10/31/2013, 10:54 pm
Anywhere I'm able to spread darkness I will definitely be there, but i will let you continue to grow the idea to see if it gets more interesting then I will join.
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2015-06-06
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP7lwUtWOIQR5uI7TzzE09Ahttps://twitter.com/@Byramboy

on 6/27/2015, 3:58 am
Whats this about exactly ill join anything as long as you give more information to me

With a wave of my finger, and a flick of my dick, one zap from me
will kill you quick, so get on your knees to suck and blow ,but
not right now i got to goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum