Favorite/Discuss Anime

+16
Face
SoarKrieg
Knux
blaque>masq
dabestbrawler
Leo
FabianOwns
Patt
Darkpaladin83
XSpriteAP88X
DarkZeroXP
Eric
darkdragon581
Renny
Granadico
edgeboy47
20 posters
Go down
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/29/2010, 9:10 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Haven't you quit for 2 yrs?
Wtf no, since like...March maybe even before then, I can't remember.
Okay, must of been someone else. Well get back to watching it >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/29/2010, 9:10 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Haven't you quit for 2 yrs?
Wtf no, since like...March maybe even before then, I can't remember.
Okay, must of been someone else. Well get back to watching it >_>
Idk, I think I might though. I'd have to start back at episode one for each of my favorite animes though. D:
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 9:08 am
DBZ, yu yu harkusho, soul eater,mobile suit gundam 00,g gundam,the first 2 seasons of bleach,episodes of naruto,but my number 1 anime right now is one piece to me it has no equal.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Untitl15
Long
Long
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-01-30
Location : Somewhere in the world

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 9:15 am
OP,Hajime no ippo,Get backers,eyeshield 21,Major,Fairy Tail,Katekyo hitman reborn,Seirei no Moribito,Dragon ball series and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,probably forgot one or two

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Haseosan

I am awesome!
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 10:23 am
madfacespriter wrote:DBZ, yu yu harkusho, soul eater,mobile suit gundam 00,g gundam,the first 2 seasons of bleach,episodes of naruto,but my number 1 anime right now is one piece to me it has no equal.
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, hmm the those were the most original of it, episodes 1 - 3 of naruto can burn in hell, wtf no. One Piece and almost every other new anime rip off shit from the old animes.
@Long wrote:OP,Hajime no ippo,Get backers,eyeshield 21,Major,Fairy Tail,Katekyo hitman reborn,Seirei no Moribito,Dragon ball series and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,probably forgot one or two
Never watched, never heard of it, I applaud you on mentioning that. (so far your like sport related animes), never seen, I love that you mentioned this, Never seen, DB Series up to Gt were amazing and Gurren Lagann seems like a good one, remember them

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 10:30 am
Hajime no Ippo, that anime is just amazing. <3
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 11:26 am
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:DBZ, yu yu harkusho, soul eater,mobile suit gundam 00,g gundam,the first 2 seasons of bleach,episodes of naruto,but my number 1 anime right now is one piece to me it has no equal.
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, hmm the those were the most original of it, episodes 1 - 3 of naruto can burn in hell, wtf no. One Piece and almost every other new anime rip off shit from the old animes.
@Long wrote:OP,Hajime no ippo,Get backers,eyeshield 21,Major,Fairy Tail,Katekyo hitman reborn,Seirei no Moribito,Dragon ball series and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,probably forgot one or two
Never watched, never heard of it, I applaud you on mentioning that. (so far your like sport related animes), never seen, I love that you mentioned this, Never seen, DB Series up to Gt were amazing and Gurren Lagann seems like a good one, remember them
ohh snap i forgot about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann that was the most EPIC anime i have ever watched,and renny one piece is original its unlike any anime ive seen dude

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:02 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:DBZ, yu yu harkusho, soul eater,mobile suit gundam 00,g gundam,the first 2 seasons of bleach,episodes of naruto,but my number 1 anime right now is one piece to me it has no equal.
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, hmm the those were the most original of it, episodes 1 - 3 of naruto can burn in hell, wtf no. One Piece and almost every other new anime rip off shit from the old animes.
@Long wrote:OP,Hajime no ippo,Get backers,eyeshield 21,Major,Fairy Tail,Katekyo hitman reborn,Seirei no Moribito,Dragon ball series and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann,probably forgot one or two
Never watched, never heard of it, I applaud you on mentioning that. (so far your like sport related animes), never seen, I love that you mentioned this, Never seen, DB Series up to Gt were amazing and Gurren Lagann seems like a good one, remember them
ohh snap i forgot about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann that was the most EPIC anime i have ever watched,and renny one piece is original its unlike any anime ive seen dude
Then you honestly havent seen much anime. The way of using pirates may of been original but I can see Rave master, DBZ, and a little of other animes in it. But this is just my opinion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:03 pm
Please, do not argue about favorite animes, they are opinions, nothing will be decided.

And even though Power Puff Girls isn't an anime...it is still just as good as DBZ.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:06 pm
you know there is a show call power puff girls z, i think it anime

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:07 pm
madfacespriter wrote:you know there is a show call power puff girls z, i think it anime
Yes it is anime. Just look at the eyes D:
My sister watched it. They are adult like. The english or chibi version was better then it >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:08 pm
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:you know there is a show call power puff girls z, i think it anime
Yes it is anime. Just look at the eyes D:
My sister watched it. They are adult like. The english or chibi version was better then it >_>
PPGZ sucks, last night, Eric, Kai and I were talking about just regular PPG, and we all agreed that it is amazing. Although, I never saw PPGZ, Eric said it sucked, and I usually agree with everything he says.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:10 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:you know there is a show call power puff girls z, i think it anime
Yes it is anime. Just look at the eyes D:
My sister watched it. They are adult like. The english or chibi version was better then it >_>
PPGZ sucks, last night, Eric, Kai and I were talking about just regular PPG, and we all agreed that it is amazing. Although, I never saw PPGZ, Eric said it sucked, and I usually agree with everything he says.
He is right. It failed... horribly. Its like getting a hair cut from a squirrel.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 34nsbrr
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:13 pm
@Renny wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:you know there is a show call power puff girls z, i think it anime
Yes it is anime. Just look at the eyes D:
My sister watched it. They are adult like. The english or chibi version was better then it >_>
PPGZ sucks, last night, Eric, Kai and I were talking about just regular PPG, and we all agreed that it is amazing. Although, I never saw PPGZ, Eric said it sucked, and I usually agree with everything he says.
He is right. It failed... horribly. Its like getting a hair cut from a squirrel.
He said it was like a girl drama cliche thing... :\
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:56 pm
whoa whoa whoa i never said i liked it i just ask did you know about it. ohh and i forgot to put in shaman king i liked that one too

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Untitl15
avatar
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 12:57 pm
madfacespriter wrote:whoa whoa whoa i never said i liked it i just ask did you know about it. ohh and i forgot to put in shaman king i liked that one too
Lmao, I didn't say that dude, I was just saying, things about it...XD

And ah, yeah, I liked Shaman King as well.
garbageuploader
garbageuploader
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-09-11
Location : Argentina

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 5:22 pm
Death Note, Hajime no Ippo, DBZ, Naruto... Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 908el9
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 5:58 pm
@garbageuploader wrote:Death Note, Hajime no Ippo, DBZ, Naruto... Very Happy
ive never been able to get into deathnote,Ippo is bad ass,is it done? i don't really know DBZ is the all time king, naruto.......has its good moments but are too far and between for me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/10/2010, 9:06 pm
@garbageuploader wrote:Death Note, Hajime no Ippo, DBZ, Naruto... Very Happy
Opinion: Yes, Need to watch if its all that great, awesome, ._. I only hate the main character but overall a good anime.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 34nsbrr
Tls369
Tls369
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-03-14
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/13/2010, 7:32 pm
Naruto just bitches about how he cant rescue sasuke >.> dont watch another episode just summed up the series.
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-05-25
Location : Florida

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/13/2010, 7:41 pm
Hajime no ippo inuyasha black cat ruroni kenshin megaman EXE series busou renkin case closed cowboy bebop afro samurai samurai champloo big o dbz ultimate muscle FLCL and a lil bit of shaman king
Tls369
Tls369
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-03-14
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/13/2010, 7:51 pm
@blaque>masq wrote:Hajime no ippo inuyasha black cat ruroni kenshin megaman EXE series busou renkin case closed cowboy bebop afro samurai samurai champloo big o dbz ultimate muscle FLCL and a lil bit of shaman king

Shaman king always was great D
Tls369
Tls369
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-03-14
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/13/2010, 7:51 pm
anyone ever watch death note? I watched the whole series twice lol.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/13/2010, 8:00 pm
@Tls369 wrote:anyone ever watch death note? I watched the whole series twice lol.

doubt post >_>. and i've seen the series a couple times

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Tls369
Tls369
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-03-14
Location : Wouldn't you like to know?

Favorite/Discuss Anime - Page 4 Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

8/13/2010, 8:03 pm
Its a good series.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum