Favorite/Discuss Anime

+16
Face
SoarKrieg
Knux
blaque>masq
dabestbrawler
Leo
FabianOwns
Patt
Darkpaladin83
XSpriteAP88X
DarkZeroXP
Eric
darkdragon581
Renny
Granadico
edgeboy47
20 posters
Go down
edgeboy47
edgeboy47
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-07-04
Location : This great big planet of ours

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:02 pm
Personally mine is Bleach but i also like Fullmetal Alchemist.What are yours?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:03 pm
DBZ of course. Other tops are Case Closed, Spiral, Ruroni Kenshin (idk spell), too many D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:03 pm
Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn! <3 is my current favorite
all time favorites are DBZ, Inuyasha, and Rurouni Kenshin
edgeboy47
edgeboy47
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-07-04
Location : This great big planet of ours

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:04 pm
I actually never watched Hitman reborn except for a piece of the first episode
edgeboy47
edgeboy47
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-07-04
Location : This great big planet of ours

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:06 pm
And I watched one called Angel Beats but it was only 13 episodes long
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:07 pm
oh of course Pokemon (early <3) and Yugioh (early) and Digimon <3 (is digimon one?)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:08 pm
at the moment, soul eater, bleach (manga only), and naruto (manga only)
edgeboy47
edgeboy47
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-07-04
Location : This great big planet of ours

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:10 pm
Oh yeah and when I was younger I loved Beyblade (If that counts as an anime)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:11 pm
@edgeboy47 wrote:Oh yeah and when I was younger I loved Beyblade (If that counts as an anime)

beyblade owned. i still have my old ones Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:11 pm
@Granadico wrote:oh of course Pokemon (early <3) and Yugioh (early) and Digimon <3 (is digimon one?)
Yes it is and I agree with you on those
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:11 pm
@edgeboy47 wrote:And I watched one called Angel Beats but it was only 13 episodes long
Angel Beats ended annoyingly :/
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:12 pm
Code geass and deathnote too Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
edgeboy47
edgeboy47
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-07-04
Location : This great big planet of ours

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:12 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@edgeboy47 wrote:Oh yeah and when I was younger I loved Beyblade (If that counts as an anime)

beyblade owned. i still have my old ones Very Happy

me too I have a bunch of them
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:13 pm
@Granadico wrote:Code geass and deathnote too Very Happy
Code geass had a shit ending.
Deathnote made me laugh at the end.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:14 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Code geass and deathnote too Very Happy
Code geass had a shit ending.
Deathnote made me laugh at the end.

the movie had the best ending out of them all (manga/anime)
and code geass was epicsauce ending.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:15 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Code geass and deathnote too Very Happy
Code geass had a shit ending.
Deathnote made me laugh at the end.

the movie had the best ending out of them all (manga/anime)
and code geass was epicsauce ending.
Lelouch just let his best friend kill him. How is that a good ending. And you do realize it continued to Code Geass: Lelouch's Rebellion.
Deathnote movie was just every episode put in on unless you mean the real life movie.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:16 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Code geass and deathnote too Very Happy
Code geass had a shit ending.
Deathnote made me laugh at the end.

the movie had the best ending out of them all (manga/anime)
and code geass was epicsauce ending.
Lelouch just let his best friend kill him. How is that a good ending. And you do realize it continued to Code Geass: Lelouch's Rebellion.
Deathnote movie was just every episode put in on unless you mean the real life movie.

the IRL adaptation movie. and CG's ending made sense, he said it from the very beginning that he would destroy the world and recreate it, but i don't want to turn this into a rant/argument so lets move on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:18 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:Code geass and deathnote too Very Happy
Code geass had a shit ending.
Deathnote made me laugh at the end.

the movie had the best ending out of them all (manga/anime)
and code geass was epicsauce ending.
Lelouch just let his best friend kill him. How is that a good ending. And you do realize it continued to Code Geass: Lelouch's Rebellion.
Deathnote movie was just every episode put in on unless you mean the real life movie.

the IRL adaptation movie. and CG's ending made sense, he said it from the very beginning that he would destroy the world and recreate it, but i don't want to turn this into a rant/argument so lets move on.
He accomplished his goal and went off dieing >_>
and the adaption movie was good becos L didnt die :3
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 4:19 pm
Trigun was awesome :Q

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 5:48 pm
DBZ. Hajime no ippo

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Favorite/Discuss Anime Banned1a7c7e438gif
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 6:05 pm
Hajime no Ippo, One piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, DBZ<3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 6:06 pm
seriously wtf is fairy tail?
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 6:07 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:seriously wtf is fairy tail?

It's an anime, THAT YOU MUST WATCH :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 6:08 pm
Does hentai count in this? :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Favorite/Discuss Anime Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Favorite/Discuss Anime Empty Re: Favorite/Discuss Anime

7/8/2010, 6:09 pm
@DarkZeroXP wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:seriously wtf is fairy tail?

It's an anime, THAT YOU MUST WATCH :3

no, animes i must watch are lucky star, soul eater, naruto (no fillers), bleach (no fucking fillers!), and Busou Renkin
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum