Go down
lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2013-06-27

Need kirby hand held games sound effects Empty Need kirby hand held games sound effects

on 10/11/2013, 5:06 pm
Like the amazing mirror, nightmare in dreamland. Almost any would be appreciated.
Zino
Zino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Need kirby hand held games sound effects Empty Re: Need kirby hand held games sound effects

on 10/11/2013, 9:57 pm
http://www.sounds-resource.com/
I don't know how to give you them but I know where to get about 1500 in 5 folders.
Got to Kirby return to dream land its for the wii download the five folders that should get you the 1500 sound effects.
Also look up super smash bros Kirby download that and you got Kirby sounds.
that's all I can say

Read it twice if you don't understand scratch

I don't know if they give out Gameboy advance sounds though that's why I put wii
lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan

Need kirby hand held games sound effects Empty Re: Need kirby hand held games sound effects

on 10/12/2013, 9:06 am
@Zino
Well, I didn't get what I was looking for. However I got something that I always wanted. I have been looking for smash bros. 64 complete sound effects for forever. So this forum is a win for me. Many thanks.
Zino
Zino
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2013, 10:22 am
@lilsparky
give credit to the sound resource and no problem man!
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 10/13/2013, 1:47 pm
You need smash bros sounds? Look at my old thread. https://www.thespritas.com/t6068-big-resource-of-sounds-voices

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Need kirby hand held games sound effects Dancing-happy-yoshiNeed kirby hand held games sound effects 259ab217
lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2013, 3:11 pm
@Zino
Sure thing.

@YoshiSonic
Thanks, the thing is I found the entire smash bros. brawl soundtrack before, I just couldn't find smash 64. sounds.
I would though like that one sound effect out of smash bros. brawl that is made when a character has their moment of getting their title put on screen, small pause and almost a stamping sound. This happens when a character is first introduced in the subspace emissary. No matter what I seem to download when it comes to smash bros. brawl, I can't get that one sound effect. (That includes the sound effects from the links in the forum post that you provided)
MesPaint
MesPaint
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-10-06

on 10/13/2013, 3:22 pm
Check the Sounds Resource page.
You'll fine a lot of Sound Effects there.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zino
Zino
Spritan
Spritan

on 10/13/2013, 6:54 pm
@MesPaint wrote:Check the Sounds Resource page.
You'll fine a lot of Sound Effects there.
don't wanna sound rude and make u mad but I kindve already gave him the website
ORlly? 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum