Go down
lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2013-06-27

Hey, any one got any work flow ideas? Empty Hey, any one got any work flow ideas?

on 10/7/2013, 9:07 pm
I was just hopping that this post could accumulate work flow ideas and even though I made a similar post like this I didn't know how to word it. Here is that older post if you were wondering -> https://www.thespritas.com/t6288-animators-misc-analysis-thread

I want some ideas on hotkeys that are stuff like previous and next scene, because I can't find them. Also I want this post to not help just me but be a place where people could go to find neat tips and tricks that cut down on animating time.

I also want to know if anyone knows a fix to this problem. Adobe Flash stated something in the output tab saying something to the effect that a session or something current couldn't be opened because there were to many applications running, Ill take a picture the next time this happens. I think it maybe on the current animation I am working on I am ether running out of ram, (which doesn't make sense because I have 16gb of ram) or flash is reaching a limit on how much data I can use. Anyone know what this, or had a similar problem?

Lastly, any tips on how to get really comfortable animating? I get really focused into my work and I unintentional unconsciously lean in and get a little uptight in my work, I keep trying to relax.

Well, hope that many good ideas can be contributed and don't be afraid to ask even the most trivial things, I hope I can help =)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum