11 posters
Go down
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

alvin returning 2 sprite animation - Page 2 Empty Re: alvin returning 2 sprite animation

10/7/2013, 1:49 am
Yes there is a way to defeat decompilers with swfs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

alvin returning 2 sprite animation - Page 2 Fzero%20death%20race
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

alvin returning 2 sprite animation - Page 2 Empty Re: alvin returning 2 sprite animation

10/7/2013, 4:26 am
@Leo wrote:it doesn't matter much if they can be decompiled or not, alvin working on smbz again could be great, but also bad because more people would want to start their ultra cool sprite series that's completely like smbz.

yeah it's more people animating but it's also more people animating crap
Everyone starts out as crap for the most part, we'll herd them all here like cattle and scuplt their crap into beautiful pieces of original/acceptable art

___________________________________________________________________________________________

alvin returning 2 sprite animation - Page 2 Untitl11
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

10/7/2013, 5:39 am
I love how he posted this a day before I decided to check his profile after months for no real reason

no seriously wtf how does that even happen lol

alvin returning 2 sprite animation - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

10/7/2013, 5:45 am
@BlitznBurst wrote:I love how he posted this a day before I decided to check his profile after months for no real reason

no seriously wtf how does that even happen lol
He was waiting for you

alvin returning 2 sprite animation - Page 2 Untitl11
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

10/7/2013, 9:41 am
some people just quit because you don't call their series "the most awesome series ever".
i know im just being dumb here, sorry ill stop it
@Mr Lange wrote:Yes there is a way to defeat decompilers with swfs.
hmm that's interesting
i'm pretty sure someone would find a workaround but most people wouldn't try anyway. could you try talking about it, someday? i don't really care too much about decompilers anymore but this seems like it's pretty neat
Gamer_SSU
Gamer_SSU
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-02-03

10/7/2013, 2:32 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:Not so much if they can't be decompiled, and I will see to it that they can't.
Huh...do you mean you're going to step in by offering a solution to Alvin to prevent his stuff being decompiled? o.o;

But anyway...
I can understand how Leo's going about this I think
...that this could be both good and bad XD

We have the good things
It's a good series and all
It's nice to see Alvin getting back into animation again
Moar inspiration to people I guess

The bad things
The influx of rip offs
The 'fans' that keep pestering him for when the next one is and saying 'It's not as good as smbz' on every other mario /sonic related flash movie

Sure I like the series but I CAN see why people don't like it. But it seems more  because of the overhyped and often at times annoying fans.

Personally I'm kinda excited that he's getting back into it but there's going to be a cost. XD
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

10/7/2013, 3:15 pm
I'm only saying that he MIGHT get back into this. He hasn't confirmed anything. Joey you suck.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

10/7/2013, 4:14 pm
@Leo wrote:i know im just being dumb here, sorry ill stop it
Unfortunately, the stupid ideology in your posts have spread and are now creating even more dumb posts.
It's far too late.

alvin returning 2 sprite animation - Page 2 Lorde
Gamer_SSU
Gamer_SSU
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-02-03

10/7/2013, 4:35 pm
@BDB wrote:I'm only saying that he MIGHT get back into this. He hasn't confirmed anything. Joey you suck.
Joey you crazy
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

10/7/2013, 9:11 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
@Leo wrote:i know im just being dumb here, sorry ill stop it
Unfortunately, the stupid ideology in your posts have spread and are now creating even more dumb posts.
It's far too late.
oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

10/7/2013, 9:14 pm
Hey Leo, I still enjoy watching your avatar sometimes.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum