Go down
lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2013-06-27

hello, I want to send and post SWF files Empty hello, I want to send and post SWF files

10/4/2013, 5:53 pm
Thats basically it. I want to send SWF files in private messages as well as post them on forum topics like this one. I probably should know this but I don't exactly know every in and out on this site. If there are other things you think I will run into like this please feel free to let me know.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

hello, I want to send and post SWF files Empty Re: hello, I want to send and post SWF files

10/4/2013, 8:42 pm
Google swf host. Take your pick.
You can also use NG dump if you have an account.
Or you can sign up on Dropbox and download the app which gives you a very convenient and reliable file hosting method.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

hello, I want to send and post SWF files Fzero%20death%20race
lil sparky
lil sparky
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2013-06-27

hello, I want to send and post SWF files Empty Re: hello, I want to send and post SWF files

10/7/2013, 6:01 pm
@Mr Lange
Thanks for your help, I ended up doing just that. You may want to check out the next post I make. I think it will be posted by the end of the day. Its nothing that I really need help with, its just going to be interesting and you may end up getting use out of it if it goes my way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum