Go down

If I, the stupendous and magnificent Lange, made a collab, would you join it?

12 - 63%
7 - 37%
 
Total Votes: 19
 
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/4/2013, 9:09 pm
@BDB wrote:
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote: You'll see.
when
the due date or a year from then
look at joey selectively choosing topics with Lange in them to talk to him

so cute
??????????
i posted on that "relevant" topic as well

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Lorde
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 30
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/4/2013, 9:19 pm
Joey you really do care about me.
I should've seen the signs.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Fzero%20death%20race
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/4/2013, 9:45 pm
wait you're preparing a fla?
ok so i'm interested now
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/4/2013, 10:05 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:The parts made do not have to be very long or even very good
This is what caught my attention

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/4/2013, 10:09 pm
@BDB wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:The parts made do not have to be very long or even very good
This is what caught my attention
idk why but im laughing so hard
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/5/2013, 12:16 am
@Leo wrote:
@BDB wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:The parts made do not have to be very long or even very good
This is what caught my attention
idk why but im laughing so hard
Because of that Django meme

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Untitl11
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/5/2013, 12:20 am
i dont even know what you're talking about
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/5/2013, 2:05 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:Joey you really do care about me.
I should've seen the signs.
we cant be sure about this until you set yourself on fire so get to it

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Lorde
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 30
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/5/2013, 8:31 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:Joey you really do care about me.
I should've seen the signs.
we cant be sure about this until you set yourself on fire so get to it
So what you're saying is, there's a chance.
That's all I need to know.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Fzero%20death%20race
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/5/2013, 8:36 pm
What's the status of this?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 30
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19
Location : The Land of Waldos

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/5/2013, 9:19 pm
I'm starting it. Preparing the resources. It'll probably be up in a couple days.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Fzero%20death%20race
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/5/2013, 10:32 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:I'm starting it. Preparing the resources. It'll probably be up in a couple days.
you guys better join this collab, and finish it otherwise you're all banned
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05
Location : Earth

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/5/2013, 11:54 pm
@Leo wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:I'm starting it. Preparing the resources. It'll probably be up in a couple days.
you guys better join this collab, and finish it otherwise you're all banned

Copyrighted from Lange, via from Hacky Sacky Collaby Macky

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Dancing-happy-yoshi If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 259ab217
BuchonlxD
BuchonlxD
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2013-01-04
Location : Some planet called Earth
https://twitter.com/BuchonlxDhttps://www.facebook.com/David Osca Villanueva

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/6/2013, 12:35 pm
@Leo wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:I'm starting it. Preparing the resources. It'll probably be up in a couple days.
you guys better join this collab, and finish it otherwise you're all banned
:O

I will don't ban me please XD


It depends let's see what lange have in his hands.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Tumblr_n2jvl0h1NT1qdlh1io1_400
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/6/2013, 12:42 pm
Yup, lets all just keep saying things for no reason. Lets see what Lange's idea is, otherwise I'm not too sure I wanna join. You know, it depends. It could be a good idea or maybe a bad one. Lets see. Okay. Lange. Idea. Good or bad. Alright.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/6/2013, 4:03 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:Joey you really do care about me.
I should've seen the signs.
we cant be sure about this until you set yourself on fire so get to it
So what you're saying is, there's a chance.
That's all I need to know.
theres a chance i like girls but u c how well thats working out

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Lorde
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Empty Re: If Lange Makes a Collab

on 10/6/2013, 4:59 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:Joey you really do care about me.
I should've seen the signs.
we cant be sure about this until you set yourself on fire so get to it
So what you're saying is, there's a chance.
That's all I need to know.
theres a chance i like girls but u c how well thats working out
-stiq wingwing intu vajayjay
-cum prematurly
-luv vejaygee agin
-kik hore out ov howse

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If Lange Makes a Collab - Page 4 Untitl11
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum