15 posters
Go down
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon)

2/7/2014, 3:16 pm
Expect Shadow to have a metal arm or go back to using guns

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 Tumblr_mven6wOtdu1sjkcw8o1_1280
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon)

2/7/2014, 3:21 pm
@SXR123 wrote:no news on him yet. So right now I don't think he's in the series until season 2, if he shows up at all.

yea if the series does well then they may introduce him

@Blue22 wrote:Expect Shadow to have a metal arm or go back to using guns

...not gonna lie (And I know in this crowd Im the minority) but....That would be Awesome!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 Untitl15
siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-10-06

2/7/2014, 3:22 pm
That would be interesting to say the least

BILLY! THERE'S FRUITLOOOPS!!  Surprised
Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 I_need_professional_help_by_geniusgt-d8kh4sc
siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:23 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I agree. Amy isn't some minnie mouse rip off and she's not supposed to be cutsey either, that's creams job.

Well she is cutesy if you look at her style. She does have a nack for going bonkers and she's strong enough to knock Knuckles around but she's always trying to look cute,for Sonic...

Edit: This was supposed to come before but I fucked up T^T

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 I_need_professional_help_by_geniusgt-d8kh4sc
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

2/7/2014, 3:28 pm
she has the impression that she's cute, but she tends to be more rough and having a short temper. But the way she sounds in lost worlds and generation fucking kills that entire idea. Her voice is literally killing her entire personality. She went from a tough girl who won't take anyone's shit to some fangirl who does nothing but chase sonic. Now she literally wants to jump on his dick and fill his ego. At first it was more of an admiring kind of thing.

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:28 pm

...not gonna lie (And I know in this crowd Im the minority) but....That would be Awesome!

They're trying to make every look gritty and badass (as gritty and badass as you can make cute cartoon characters. We've already seen their attempt at trying to make Knuckles look tough) and they're gonna try and make Shadow more than just a black Sonic. He'll have some sort of gimmick. Which means we're either gonna go back to him using guns and motorcycles like in Shadow the Hedgehog or they're gonna take advantage of his whole "created by a Robotnik" origin story and give him some cybernetic parts. At least those are what would make the most sense :/

SXR123
SXR123

2/7/2014, 3:30 pm
I don't think they're gonna take that route with shadow, if they use him at all. They've surprised us so far, so let's hold out and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:31 pm
@SXR123 wrote:she has the impression that she's cute, but she tends to be more rough and having a short temper. But the way she sounds in lost worlds and generation fucking kills that entire idea. Her voice is literally killing her entire personality. She went from a tough girl who won't take anyone's shit to some fangirl who does nothing but chase sonic. Now she literally wants to jump on his dick and fill his ego. At first it was more of an admiring kind of thing.

Yeah I definitely agree Sonic Gen and Lost World killed Amy.

siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:33 pm
@Blue22 wrote:
They're trying to make every look gritty and badass (as gritty and badass as you can make cute cartoon characters. We've already seen their attempt at trying to make Knuckles look tough) and they're gonna try and make Shadow more than just a black Sonic. He'll have some sort of gimmick. Which means we're either gonna go back to him using guns and motorcycles like in Shadow the Hedgehog or they're gonna take advantage of his whole "created by a Robotnik" origin story and give him some cybernetic parts. At least those are what would make the most sense :/

I don't think their going for gritty. Badass maybe but not gritty.

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

2/7/2014, 3:34 pm
Isn't this a cartoon? I doubt he'd have a gun. But I definitely see him having some kind of weapon, like nunchaku or something like that. Or maybe he won't have a weapon, which I would prefer since it's more reminiscent of his introduction in SA2. I really like Amy and Tails' designs. Amy seems like a boss which is something I've kinda been waiting for since she's really not some weak little girl, like, at all. The only time she really had that role was when she was first introduced in Sonic CD. (I'm kinda a big advocate for Amy, shut up.) In fact, I'd say this Amy is more like, but not exactly the same as, Archie Amy, which is nice.

I've come to terms with Sonic's look, I still don't think it's good but it isn't as bad as I portrayed it originally. I just wish that his spikes were kept the same. The way they are now reminds me of the horribad fan-made live-action Sonic movie. Tails look amazing actually. I really like his design. Knuckles...I have nothing to even say about Knuckles. I just hope he doesn't act like a dufus. He's not really dumb, but since this is a cartoon I don't really expect the show to take him too seriously.
siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:37 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I have nothing to even say about Knuckles. I just hope he doesn't act like a dufus. He's not really dumb, but since this is a cartoon I don't really expect the show to take him too seriously.

Not only that it's a comedy so don't expect to much for good ol Knucks. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if he sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger. "GET TO THE MASTER EMERAALD!"

siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:38 pm
Here's Kirbopher's thoughts on Sonic Boom.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:42 pm
@SXR123 wrote:she has the impression that she's cute, but she tends to be more rough and having a short temper. But the way she sounds in lost worlds and generation fucking kills that entire idea. Her voice is literally killing her entire personality. She went from a tough girl who won't take anyone's shit to some fangirl who does nothing but chase sonic. Now she literally wants to jump on his dick and fill his ego. At first it was more of an admiring kind of thing.

LOL its like Sonic is Justin Bieber

SXR123
SXR123

2/7/2014, 3:45 pm
I don't see it.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:49 pm
Lol hey SXR this guy agrees with you in almost every way about Sonic Boom...unless...IT IS YOU
http://www.screwattack.com/news/sonic-boom-first-impressions

Last edited by siothio on 2/7/2014, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 3:51 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I don't see it.

no matter What Shitty thing he does (sonic 06) Amy (tweenies) still want to suck his meat.

SXR123
SXR123

2/7/2014, 4:01 pm
GASP, SIOTHIO YOU'VE FOUND ME OUT.

but seriously, that guy is like, thinking exactly like I am. Seriously he could be me.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Blue22
Blue22
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 4:07 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I
I've come to terms with Sonic's look, I still don't think it's good but it isn't as bad as I portrayed it originally. I just wish that his spikes were kept the same. The way they are now reminds me of the horribad fan-made live-action Sonic movie.

I don't get why everyone was so up in arms over Sonic's redesign. Out of all of them, he changed the least. He's just got blue arms and like one extra spike :/

SXR123
SXR123

2/7/2014, 4:11 pm
tails changed the least. Sonic definitely had some changes to him, but honestly the entire franchise is taking all these changes rather well. except for knuckles (and rapid)

ADOPT A CHAO!!
siothio
siothio
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 4:15 pm
I've actually gotten used to Knuckles' new look.

Lol Sega posted the article on their facebook page. One guy said "I trust Sonic, Tails and Amy has taken Knuckles to get help for his steroid addiction?"

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

2/7/2014, 4:17 pm
Actually, I've looked at more things about this and I'm generally excited. For one thing, I never really noticed that everyone else had the same color of arms as their fur so it would make sense for Sonic's arms to change. Then the tape is actually used by athletes to help with stability and avoid injury. I honestly didn't know of that, I'm not a sports person. Now that I know that I don't mind it at all and it makes sense. The only thing bothering me about Sonic is the the extra spikes. I'll admit, the scarf is pretty cool when Sonic is running also. Also, love the little smirk Sonic gives burnbot before running off, THAT was awesome and is what I've been missing in Sonic. Despite all of that, I'm really excited for Amy. She just looks/acts so badass now.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

2/7/2014, 4:21 pm
I'm pretty sure athletes don't wear sports tape over their fucking shoes, though

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

2/7/2014, 4:22 pm
I like knuckles new look,Now he doesn't look So much like A sonic clone (body wise)

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

2/7/2014, 4:28 pm
But part of the appeal of Knuckles that he was small and quick but still packed a punch. He has strength equal to the other "powerful" Sonic characters despite being half their size. Now he's just "the big guy." I have absolutely no hopes that Knuckles is going to be any more than dumb muscle, because it seems that that's all SEGA thinks of him in the first place.

Sonic Boom (New Sonic cartoon) - Page 4 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123

2/7/2014, 4:31 pm
it's what they think of him now. He used to be well respected. in adventure 2 he just wasn't as sharp witted and had more of a temper than sonic did. He was quick to jump to accusations but still listened to reason

now we have a knuckles who is just "lulz i culd hav dun it betr den u but u did good."

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum