D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Crazy Idea Empty Crazy Idea

on 9/29/2013, 7:26 pm
As we all know, I havent a sliver of time to animate but due to the aweshum story that is stuck in my head, I cant resist the urge to at least play around with some sprite relavant to the story. Now, aside from the fact that my animation talent probably are down the drain by now anyways, Ive come up with the option of making a flash comic/motion comic of the story. Now, Im not 100% sure how this would turn out or on how to go about doing this, but I think Im fairly decent at making good visuals/scenes, and w/ gimp my sprite editing is slowly improving so I think I can make something pretty good, story-wise and visually.

The series would focus on my FC, Kaden and his group made of himself, Haze(black mofo in my sig), and Vee(havent made him yet, designs in mind, expect the 3 as an avatar in a week). They do "mercenary work", usually small task wishing to make it big. They get a job to retrieve an item for a good price, they almost die, they give item to their client, where they meet Kirby, who tries to kill them(Kirby may also have a group, maybe just one partner of my making, or another FC from the members here). Shit happens(I dont want to explain everything, but for the most part they are gathering keys), they make friends, enemies, frienemies, the usual. The main villains are Dark Nebula and another familiar face, but not in the form that you'd think. (Dark Daraoach is not the main villain)

The reason for the motion comic option is simply because Im not sure how a community of animators would enjoy reading a couple panels every now and then. Lemme know whatcha think, if I cant come around to doing it, every now and them, my sig will just change to different scenes from my story.

Gimme some feedback. I know my description is pretty vague, but I dont really want to give away too much

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Crazy Idea Untitl11
Robgoomba
Robgoomba
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-06-15
https://twitter.com/Robgoom@gmail.comhttps://www.facebook.com/Robgoom@gmail.com

Crazy Idea Empty Re: Crazy Idea

on 10/3/2013, 4:33 pm
i'd be all for it. I'm a active manga reader myself so a couple of panels is no issue for me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Crazy Idea 604983Crazy Idea 29027110
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 10/3/2013, 4:42 pm
I enjoy a good comic every now and then, but an animated one sounds much more interesting.
Give it a go, see how people react to it
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21

on 10/3/2013, 4:58 pm
I think this would be even better animated, but a comic is great as well! But you have to go into detail if you are planning to animate it. It won't be your daily 1 min anim. You should also take your time with the story, lots of cliff hangers and plot twists. Thats what makes a comic book good, making the reader wanting to read more. But this is a great idea! Hopefully, this becomes a success

Crazy Idea Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
twinsplaywarrior
twinsplaywarrior
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2013-09-03

on 10/3/2013, 5:04 pm
Umm great story line but One thing about it disturbs me. It's that in you story is trying to KILL them but if anyone knows kirby doesn't TRY to kill like that, Maybe if you replace that with another kirby FC ( because it wouldn't make me sad about owning my huge Kirby collection)

Crazy Idea <a href=Crazy Idea Untitl10" />
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 10/3/2013, 10:08 pm
@twinsplaywarrior wrote:Umm great story line but One thing about it disturbs me. It's that in you story is trying to KILL them but if anyone knows kirby doesn't TRY to kill like that, Maybe if you replace that with another kirby FC ( because it wouldn't make me sad about owning my huge Kirby collection)
Kirby kills, just because we never see the enemies he swallows get digested, doesnt mean they arent dead, hell, he beats them until their bodies literally explode, Kirby is a killer, and though it would be pdd for Kirby to seek someone out to kill them, what they take is just that important.

Ive been looking at motion comic and sprite comic tutorials, I want to get the hang of this pretty soon

Crazy Idea Untitl11
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum