Go down
Spritan
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-09-26
View user profile
I've been working on this test animation,and I wanted to import MP3 file and it won't work,Flash keeps showing "One or more files were not imported there were problems reading them" And I posted .WAV sound files without problems.confused 
Crying or Very sad
Spritan
Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2012-12-27
View user profile
Not the section for this. It should be going in animation help. Sorry though, the file you have is probably incomplete or corrupted, you'll have to download it from somewhere else.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not saying I hate you, but if you were set ablaze and I had a bucket of water, I'd probably drink it.
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
View user profile
@Light Northwest wrote:I've been working on this test animation,and I wanted to import MP3 file and it won't work,Flash keeps showing "One or more files were not imported there were problems reading them" And I posted .WAV sound files without problems.confused 
Crying or Very sad
I use the program Audacity to change Mp3's to wav's.Thats how I solve that problem.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spritan
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-09-26
View user profile
Ok,thanks,and sorry,i'm new here...looking for the right places to post the topics. >_<
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
View user profile
dont Apologize we're here to help man. if you got the answer I'll lock this puppy.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum