Share
Go down

What should our mascot be?

7 - 27%
3 - 12%
12 - 46%
4 - 15%
 
Total Votes: 26
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 2:14 pm
LOL What the what?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 2:22 pm
@Leo wrote:ok bye guys

l8trs see you tommorow.

bring eggnog

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 2:24 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@Leo wrote:ok bye guys

l8trs see you tommorow.

bring eggnog
pssh later on today he will be back, not even a thing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 2:31 pm
he just said he wasn't really leaving.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 2:36 pm
I know, thats why i said bring eggnog

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 2:50 pm
@Face wrote:God I'll be so happy when you leave (been leaving for like 2 years now)

by the way, this is uncalled for.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 3:14 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:God I'll be so happy when you leave (been leaving for like 2 years now)

by the way, this is uncalled for.
no whats uncalled for is How he must in All of his post express how he doesn't care about this site and hes leaving Blah blah...I say if ya don't care or you wanna leave do so if not Stop Downing this place.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 3:42 pm
Face, First of all, you're a mod. So you have a duty to act like a reasonable person despite your feelings towards people.

second, that's just being an asshole. Leo's a veteran member here. He's been here far longer than you have and it's just mean. Sure, he can be a little negative but so is joey and several others. Leo isn't attached to the site but he enjoys coming here. So, just because you think he's being negative doesn't mean you have the right to be a dick.

OH MAH GERD I CAN'T WAIT FER YEW TO LEAVE GOSH YER SO ANNOYING.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 3:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Face, First of all, you're a mod. So you have a duty to act like a reasonable person despite your feelings towards people.

second, that's just being an asshole. Leo's a veteran member here. He's been here far longer than you have and it's just mean. Sure, he can be a little negative but so is joey and several others. Leo isn't attached to the site but he enjoys coming here. So, just because you think he's being negative doesn't mean you have the right to be a dick.

OH MAH GERD I CAN'T WAIT FER YEW TO LEAVE GOSH YER SO ANNOYING.

I AM THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE MOD HERE! Im the only one who stands up for people around here.you just ...."Eh"

2nd just cause hes been here longer doesn't give him a pass to be A ass Screw that noise!

And I call everyone out when they are being A ass,You more then most here should know that!

And furthermore FUCK YOU stop licking ppl asses around here, If leo want to leave I say go for it if not Tell yo bitch to stop being Grumpy smurf.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 3:58 pm
@Face wrote:I AM ... RESPONSIBLE
lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 4:07 pm
sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:I AM ... RESPONSIBLE
lol

He's the hero Spritas deserves, but not the one it needs right now

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 4:12 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:
He's the hero Spritas deserves, but not the one it needs right now
LOL thats pretty funny,I cant lie.

sieghart wrote:
@Face wrote:I AM ... RESPONSIBLE
lol
And this from the Guy Who treated the site like his own personal sandbox. even though its not,with no regard for Anyone but himself And Switched the site...For kicks. boy I tell ya...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 4:21 pm
@Face wrote:
And this from the Guy Who treated the site like his own personal sandbox. even though its not,with no regard for Anyone but himself And Switched the site...For kicks. boy I tell ya...
nit-picking on the actions of others doesnt make you any less irresponsible
@blitz
stop posting
thx

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Lorde
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 4:29 pm
sieghart wrote:@blitz
stop posting
thx

Okay

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 UZ3PNb5
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 4:40 pm
sieghart wrote:
nit-picking on the actions of others doesnt make you any less irresponsible
It wasn't "nit-picking" What you did was wrong! And Im not irresponsible. I care! I give a fuck about what happens here. I see why Patt could not work with you,YOU'RE A MADMAN who Attracted these sheep members that hang on yo nuts.Well not me, I know that you've done Alot And I commend you on it, but what you did was like the most selfish thing Ive ever seen A Admin do on a forum...Irresponsible....no man, you need A new word for what you did.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Untitl15
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 5:30 pm
@Face wrote:It wasn't "nit-picking"
yes you were
that entire paragraph itself was just nit-picking on something irrelevant to discredit my opinion of you being irresponsible

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 11629
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 6:18 pm
Sorry for bringing this up again, but despite face's response I won't respond to it. I just can't let this sit. Such an ego is too large, even for Face.

@Face wrote:I AM THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE MOD HERE! Im the only one who stands up for people around here.you just ...."Eh"
That's a riot. Responsible mod? The second Joey de-modded you, you flipped your shit and said "fuck this place" and left. Sure, the reason he demodded you may have been stupid but the fact is you still threw a tantrum and left. That's sure as hell not being responsible, not to mention you're not clearly as dedicated as you say. Joey does the reroute, you throw a tantrum and refuse to get on.

Also, I stand up for people, like I am right now. You don't like leo so you're being an asshole to him because he's saying he doesn't exactly care for the site. What you misunderstand is when leo says "I don't care for the site" he means he doesn't care whether or not it dies. He comes here to talk with a few of us, not because he likes the site. If this place were to disappear, he wouldn't be all that upset.

@Face wrote:2nd just cause hes been here longer doesn't give him a pass to be A ass Screw that noise!

alright, I'll give you that.

@Face wrote:And I call everyone out when they are being A ass,You more then most here should know that!

This is another reason as to why you're not a responsible mod. You're not supposed to call people out on when they're being an ass. The job of a Moderator is to be the judge in situations. If someone's breaking the rules, you warn and discipline them. If there's an argument going on, you're supposed break it up. You and I both fail in that category.

@Face wrote:And furthermore FUCK YOU stop licking ppl asses around here, If leo want to leave I say go for it if not Tell yo bitch to stop being Grumpy smurf.

I'm not licking peoples ass. Everytime leo said he's leaving he was joking. but now he's taking a legitimate break because he's tired of dealing with you getting on his ass. saying "I can't wait for you to leave" is such a childish thing to say.

Bottom line, just because you don't like leo, that doesn't give you the excuse to be a douche nozzle to the point that you chase him away, or anyone for that matter. If you don't like him, tough. Deal with it. I'm sure you've heard "we all have to be around people we don't like." For you, leo is that person you don't like. So instead of constantly taking shots at leo, just deal with it.

again, i'm sorry, I didn't want to just let that go.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 22
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 6:42 pm
i don't wanna keep dragging this further on - this is not even the topic for that.
just saying that yes, i'll be taking a break, not just because of face (honestly i couldn't care less for any of the things you have said about me, even though very little makes sense. still, it's whatever).

the reason i don't care all that much for this place is because i've moved on to other things maybe?????????? like hi i don't really sprite animate anymore guys
so it doesn't really make much sense for me to keep posting here. the art section, where i post, barely gets posts. it's mostly me nowadays. not even knux posts on there anymore. activity has been very low, overall, and where i post it's just EVEN lower. so it doesn't matter if i'm here or not.

but ok, you guys should just drop this argument right now because it's really stupid and it will most likely go nowhere (like most arguments here).

oh, and please just fuck off if you say "oh he's back again" if i make a post c:
again, taking a break is different than leaving permanently. please pay attention to that. i most likely won't post here for a while, though. if i do, it will be at the new site.

those of you that still want to talk with me, you can just ask me for my skype or something.

that's it, really.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/21/2013, 6:55 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Sorry for bringing this up again, but despite face's response I won't respond to it. I just can't let this sit. Such an ego is too large, even for Face.

@Face wrote:I AM THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE MOD HERE! Im the only one who stands up for people around here.you just ...."Eh"
That's a riot. Responsible mod? The second Joey de-modded you, you flipped your shit and said "fuck this place" and left. Sure, the reason he demodded you may have been stupid but the fact is you still threw a tantrum and left. That's sure as hell not being responsible, not to mention you're not clearly as dedicated as you say. Joey does the reroute, you throw a tantrum and refuse to get on.

Also, I stand up for people, like I am right now. You don't like leo so you're being an asshole to him because he's saying he doesn't exactly care for the site. What you misunderstand is when leo says "I don't care for the site" he means he doesn't care whether or not it dies. He comes here to talk with a few of us, not because he likes the site. If this place were to disappear, he wouldn't be all that upset.

@Face wrote:2nd just cause hes been here longer doesn't give him a pass to be A ass Screw that noise!

alright, I'll give you that.

@Face wrote:And I call everyone out when they are being A ass,You more then most here should know that!

This is another reason as to why you're not a responsible mod. You're not supposed to call people out on when they're being an ass. The job of a Moderator is to be the judge in situations. If someone's breaking the rules, you warn and discipline them. If there's an argument going on, you're supposed break it up. You and I both fail in that category.

@Face wrote:And furthermore FUCK YOU stop licking ppl asses around here, If leo want to leave I say go for it if not Tell yo bitch to stop being Grumpy smurf.

I'm not licking peoples ass. Everytime leo said he's leaving he was joking. but now he's taking a legitimate break because he's tired of dealing with you getting on his ass. saying "I can't wait for you to leave" is such a childish thing to say.

Bottom line, just because you don't like leo, that doesn't give you the excuse to be a douche nozzle to the point that you chase him away, or anyone for that matter. If you don't like him, tough. Deal with it. I'm sure you've heard "we all have to be around people we don't like." For you, leo is that person you don't like. So instead of constantly taking shots at leo, just deal with it.

again, i'm sorry, I didn't want to just let that go.
I could go Round for round with you Pointing out ALL them misconception in your...Well I wont even call this shit A argument. And As far As Leo, I never said I dislike him, (them conclusions) but Ive come to expect that from you.so Im going to be the bigger man here its dropped. And if you want to keep it going Cause you like that childish shit, Play with yo self man you Know Im right I know what you meant. Done.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Untitl15
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/22/2013, 1:34 am
Woah Leo was totally right about dramabombs happening for anything. Lel.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 20
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/22/2013, 6:06 am
To be fair Face is more often than not the cause of it

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 UZ3PNb5
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/22/2013, 11:31 pm
@Face wrote:
I could go Round for round with you Pointing out ALL them misconception in your...Well I wont even call this shit A argument. And As far As Leo, I never said I dislike him, (them conclusions) but Ive come to expect that from you.so Im going to be the bigger man here its dropped. And if you want to keep it going Cause you like that childish shit, Play with yo self man you Know Im right I know what you meant. Done.
Right because having the last word in an argument you started is being a bigger man
Similuo
Similuo
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 627
Registration date : 2013-11-03
Location : Hyrule Castle
https://twitter.com/tjcallwoodhttps://www.facebook.com/TJ Callwood

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/22/2013, 11:42 pm
Oh the irony.....this topic was meant specifically for revitalizing activity and bringing people together to cease pointless arguments yet instead became a catalyst to fuel a pointless argument about only god knows what now. Someone started it, people instigated it, people kept adding fuel to the flame yet no one ended it. Like I said before everyone wanted the last word or just HAD to get their opinion in because it was oh so important. Don't misunderstand me I am not singling anyone out you all know who you are already. But going back and reading Rapid's initial post and how much effort he put into it and what he was trying to do. Its pretty damn sad and disrespectful that now this is the fruition of that effort.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Tumblr_mcsjijhAEW1qzd219o1_500
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/23/2013, 1:26 am
@Similuo wrote:became a catalyst
no it didnt
redirecting the site did
this topic served as nothing more than the medium for it
in the first place it really had no point then to sate the users into thinking things would get better here

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Lorde
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

on 12/23/2013, 1:35 am
@Similuo wrote:Like I said before everyone wanted the last word or just HAD to get their opinion in because it was oh so important.

This is the biggest problem here. I don't really blame anyone here though, because the way society works is that if you don't get the last word in then you lose, even if the person's last word was completely invalid and illogical. For the most of my life, that's how arguments have generally gone and I've actually seen communities, in real life, break down because everyone wanted to win their arguments.

Look guys, here's the deal. If you're arguing for the sake of winning you are not arguing correctly. The only place I can see that actually working is in court and even then that kind of arguing simply ends in failure. A real argument is more like an agreement between both parties, or simply agreeing to disagree. Before you start typing your messages to each other you should think about what it is you're actually saying and who you're actually responding to. If you're just saying something so that you can make yourself sound better than the person you're responding to then you might as well just quit responding because at the end of the day what did you even gain from it? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Well, except for boost to your already huge ego. Are you some kind of narcissistic asshole who wants nothing more than to show how much better you are than someone else and how much more important your opinion is than the opinion of another? It's time to grow up guys. Stop trying to win and start trying to agree with one another so we can come together to make this site better. Geez, you'd think with how creative you all are you would have some level of open-mindedness, but some of you have almost no tolerance for any opinion that conflicts with your own.

And one last thing. If for whatever reason you have a problem with someone and you absolutely need to call them out because your entire existence depends on it, then just PM them. I bet around 85% of you would think twice before hitting that reply button if it was a private message. Calling someone out in public is fucking cowardly. I dare you to try that shit in private.
Sponsored content

TheSpritas Revitalization Movement - Page 26 Empty Re: TheSpritas Revitalization Movement

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum