blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-05-25

GBA/NDS sound-FX Empty GBA/NDS sound-FX

7/7/2010, 10:25 am
Does anybody know how to record GBA/NDS sounds if u do plz tell me how or show me any info that'll be useful
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

GBA/NDS sound-FX Empty Re: GBA/NDS sound-FX

7/7/2010, 10:53 am
they don't have many sounds of the console themselves lol at least the GBA. What kind of FX? like the sound(s) in the beginning when you turn it on?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

GBA/NDS sound-FX Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan

7/7/2010, 11:08 am
@Granadico wrote:they don't have many sounds of the console themselves lol at least the GBA. What kind of FX? like the sound(s) in the beginning when you turn it on?
like the sounds from the games for example: metroid fusion theres a ice missle sound that i want and i need help

Last edited by blaque>masq on 7/7/2010, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/7/2010, 11:09 am
@blaque>masq wrote:
@Granadico wrote:they don't have many sounds of the console themselves lol at least the GBA. What kind of FX? like the sound(s) in the beginning when you turn it on?
like the sounds from the games for example: metroid fusion theres a missle sound that i want and i need help

i think you'd have better luck asking for specific sounds then, unless someone has a bigass pack to give

___________________________________________________________________________________________

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

7/7/2010, 11:23 am
Yeah, you'd have more luck looking for sound packs or the specific sound itself. Although, there are ways to do it...It would be harrrddddd.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/7/2010, 11:23 am
did you check sprite database?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
blaque>masq
blaque>masq
Spritan
Spritan

7/7/2010, 11:26 am
Pattiasina24 wrote:Yeah, you'd have more luck looking for sound packs or the specific sound itself. Although, there are ways to do it...It would be harrrddddd.
yeah u guys r right i just thought that if i know how to record sounds from emulators animating would be more easier
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

7/7/2010, 12:01 pm
@blaque>masq wrote:
Pattiasina24 wrote:Yeah, you'd have more luck looking for sound packs or the specific sound itself. Although, there are ways to do it...It would be harrrddddd.
yeah u guys r right i just thought that if i know how to record sounds from emulators animating would be more easier
This is something that I have tried...although its REALLY ghetto...open up MSN, use a random chat.
Play the sound, and record the sound in MSN. By pressing F2 and holding it. Then save the sound, and open it up in an audio editor, and edit it so that it sounds to your liking.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

7/7/2010, 12:03 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@blaque>masq wrote:
This is something that I have tried...although its REALLY ghetto...open up MSN, use a random chat.
Play the sound, and record the sound in MSN. By pressing F2 and holding it. Then save the sound, and open it up in an audio editor, and edit it so that it sounds to your liking.

you can only get ghettoer if you use a recorder (not on computer) and then import it back in lol but that way should work Very Happy

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

7/7/2010, 12:04 pm
@Granadico wrote:
you can only get ghettoer if you use a recorder (not on computer) and then import it back in lol but that way should work Very Happy
That too, but at least this way it will work. I've tried it, but I didn't know how to enhance the sound and all of that in Audacity, so I just...gave up. But, if I knew how to, I most certainly would have.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

7/7/2010, 12:36 pm
I've tried some times, and the most I could do was rip some songs.

Stupidly enough, I can't remove the other channels of the sound because of Visual Boy Advance.

Now, tell me one thing dude : Have you googled this?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

7/7/2010, 12:40 pm
Pattiasina24 wrote:
@blaque>masq wrote:
LOL Nice technique.
BUt wouldn't you be able to record the sounds straight to audacity >_>
dabestbrawler
dabestbrawler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2010-06-20

7/10/2010, 12:34 pm
lol theres a easier way ( if your talking about 4 emulatorz), i do this 4 some soundz, i wuz thinking about making a tut but i wasnt sure, but all you gotta do is get audacity, then go 2 edit, and click preferences and make sure tha recording device is on stereo mix then put tha game on, if tha game of your choice has sound test, just start recording and play tha soundz u want and when your done stop recording, then split tha different soundz and export them, and bam u got tha sound effects you want. I did this for my Megaman X soundz in my "What a dream" thread in WIP and tha real gud thing anout this is you can make soundz lower or louder if tha sound effect isnt tha right volume 4 ur animation. i hope this helped, if u have any questions jus leave a message

Photobucket
"Wut can I say im talented"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Im down for a battle if anyone iz up to it Cool
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum