D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Help me you smart computer people Empty Help me you smart computer people

on 9/21/2013, 3:30 pm
Ok so out of nowhere, my youtube go aids and the videos cant/wont load. When they do load, the grey bar will only go as far as the width of my pinky(this is regardless of video length, I just clicked on a 46 minute video and after it took like 15 minuted for it to even start, it played for 59 seconds then said fuck it)

So all you interwizards, help me. its not internet connection because videos on dam any site loads fast

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help me you smart computer people Untitl11
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Help me you smart computer people Empty Re: Help me you smart computer people

on 9/21/2013, 3:41 pm
Probably just YouTube being shit as always

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help me you smart computer people UZ3PNb5
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

on 9/21/2013, 8:36 pm
YouTube is going through some changes atm so yeah it's probably just YouTube. However, it could also be how well you're connected to the internet. If the connection isn't good then it is having trouble buffering the video and thus will stop playing (like in your case) so you may need to get a better ethernet cord if you're connected directly to a router/modem OR if you have a Wi-Fi signal then get closer to the router (if possible).
360Hairline15
360Hairline15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-04-26

on 9/21/2013, 9:02 pm
The same thing happened to me. I did these steps and I totally optimized my youtube experience. I can now play 1080p with no problem at all.

First, download inSSIDer 3 and look at different wifi channels. See which one has less interference. After that. Go to the command prompt (Run>>>[input] cmd) and type in "ipconfig"

Now, type in your default gateway into the internet search bar and get into your router settings. Go to options and change the wifi channel (Use at your own risk). You only got one shot. Changing the channel could screw up everything or make everything awesome. If you need more assistance, here's a link for ya. http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/21132/change-your-wi-fi-router-channel-to-optimize-your-wireless-signal/

HAPPY SURFING!

Help me you smart computer people 62696c66-663a-40d4-922c-2eedc7a884e6_atlhit

Help me you smart computer people C55e7b5c-de1a-42d4-8e84-2c2121582655_spinebuster-1

Guess people are influenced by that stuff, huh?
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/22/2013, 4:09 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:YouTube is going through some changes atm so yeah it's probably just YouTube. However, it could also be how well you're connected to the internet. If the connection isn't good then it is having trouble buffering the video and thus will stop playing (like in your case) so you may need to get a better ethernet cord if you're connected directly to a router/modem OR if you have a Wi-Fi signal then get closer to the router (if possible).
Any video from any other site loads just fine so it cant be my connection, at least I thought that until I found out youtube loads just fine on my phone using the same wifi that my laptop uses. Im so confuzzled

360Hairline15
360Hairline15
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2013-04-26

on 9/22/2013, 8:36 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:YouTube is going through some changes atm so yeah it's probably just YouTube. However, it could also be how well you're connected to the internet. If the connection isn't good then it is having trouble buffering the video and thus will stop playing (like in your case) so you may need to get a better ethernet cord if you're connected directly to a router/modem OR if you have a Wi-Fi signal then get closer to the router (if possible).
Any video from any other site loads just fine so it cant be my connection, at least I thought that until I found out youtube loads just fine on my phone using the same wifi that my laptop uses. Im so confuzzled
DID MY ADVICE WORK?!!!

Help me you smart computer people 62696c66-663a-40d4-922c-2eedc7a884e6_atlhit

Help me you smart computer people C55e7b5c-de1a-42d4-8e84-2c2121582655_spinebuster-1

Guess people are influenced by that stuff, huh?
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/23/2013, 12:50 am
@360Hairline15 wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
DID MY ADVICE WORK?!!!
Well, Im using the bases wifi so its wireless, I could get comcast here for fiddy dollas but Im only gonna be here till december.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 9/23/2013, 3:45 pm
have u considered using logarithms

Help me you smart computer people Lorde
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/23/2013, 5:57 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:have u considered using logarithms
Sounds like math, eez my weakness.

Im using youtube center addon and i turned off youtubes retarded dash loading, seems to work so far, though as Im typing this theres a video just refusing to load -_-

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/29/2013, 8:39 pm
Problems solved, it was the shitty internet. So I just put the sheet in my phone and uploaded it from my phone, voila, it worked. If anyone wants Kadens sheet, msg me.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum