Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2013-08-08

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Empty Re: RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

on 9/20/2013, 6:53 pm
well obv u care cuz u took the time to ask "who cares"
u could've passed the topic w/o an input

___________________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Owned-SonicFacePlant
"I don't need to grow up!
I.
DRINK.
MILK."
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

on 9/20/2013, 6:58 pm
um no sry u cant argue w/ me repoted my daddys an admin ur getting banned

___________________________________________________________________________________________

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Lorde
Cup of Joe
Cup of Joe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2013-08-08

on 9/20/2013, 7:10 pm
oh noes i gettin tha b&mallet
fouck
wait so that means your daddy is:
Granny
Lange
or Eric
(Or Patt I don't remember if he's an admin)
and anyone else I missed
or is it all of the above joey

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Owned-SonicFacePlant
"I don't need to grow up!
I.
DRINK.
MILK."
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 9/20/2013, 7:30 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
Silveblaze wrote:People die no one cares go on about your life. No point in attending said persons funeral, no point in remembering him he didn't really affect you physically or metaphysically, just go about your day as if nothing happened.
Again that's what I'm hearing don't get all defensive and shit.
no
the point i was making is that this guy has not impacted me nor have i even known about his existence prior to today (as is the case with most people here) and im not going to pretend like i am actually concerned about this
but people do get upset when people die
people who know the person
im not one of them
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly Agree with Joey on this one

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Untitl15
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 9/20/2013, 7:32 pm
I'm very upset this dude died. Nyeh, some care some don't. Exhibit A. ^

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/20/2013, 10:14 pm
wow this is my 1st time seeing the full banner cuz of face

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

on 9/20/2013, 10:34 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
Intent isn't the concern here.
I'm not joking when I say I have an intense phobia.
I can't play video games with spiders in them, I can't read text books with pictures of spiders in them, I can't so much as look at a picture of a spider without a feeling.
Just because you are completely numb to the feeling and incapable of so much as surmising it that does not make all malicious intent you make light-hearted.
It's fine to speak from your own experiences, but DON'T try and act as if whatever feelings you have can be used as a basis to actually dismiss someone else's severe phobias as "over-reacting".
Alright, fine. I get it. I am sorry.
But just because I was an asshole doesn't mean you should be an asshole to someone who's dead and to people who looked up to him.

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:I don't care if you didn't like the guy or what, that is something you just don't do.
no
that's something YOU don't do
just because you died for whatever circumstances does not make you some holy saint that should only be spoken positively of
i dont know the guy and i dont care about his death and it impacts me in no ways at all
im not going to look deep inside my nonexistent soul for some heart felt emotional speech that i never knew or cared about when literally this news does not impact me in anyway shape or form and im not going to act like it does (thats probably the difference between us, i doubt his death is having any emotional impact on you, but ofc ur going to act like it does)
acting incredibly pretentious and concerned for literally the only reason of his death is just as it implies: pretentious
you dont know the guy, i doubt you ever cared about him prior to his death
yes, hes died and thats tragic
but tbh who cares
Alright, then let me rephrase what I said. That is something that people with morals just don't do. If you don't care that he died then don't fucking say anything. You don't need to let us know that you obviously don't care.

And actually he did mean something to me even though I never met him. First of all, let me pretense this by stating the fact that if it wasn't for him it is VERY likely we would not video games like we do today, if it all. This guy saved the entire video game industry from going under back before the NES was even made. It's thanks to him that Nintendo is where they are today and it's thanks to Nintendo that Sony and Microsoft are where they are today (as far as gaming goes). Now, let me bleed a little of my personal life out for you.

When I was four my parents got a divorce. This may not sound that bad to you, but it was terrible for me. My dad didn't want me involved in any of it; however, my Mom thought otherwise. She ALWAYS included me in their arguments, she made sure I knew just how much she despised him, she got angry if I didn't agree with her on everything, and she would threaten me if I did not do what she told me to do. Because of all of this I was very depressed at an extremely early age and it got so bad it made me consider suicide a lot. I remember walking into the kitchen one night and grabbing a large knife and aiming it directly at my heart. I was SO sure that if I just died I wouldn't have to deal with any of this living hell anymore... Luckily, I was too afraid to kill myself. I was afraid of how much it would hurt and I was afraid of dying, but I wanted it so badly so that I could escape my reality. So I figured I'd wait until I notice a moment where I could kill myself quickly and get it over with, whether that be running into busy traffic or jumping off a tall building or whatever. But before that moment came I was gifted a Game Boy Color and a copy of Pokemon Yellow. These two items changed my life. Instead of wanting to die, I wanted to play Pokemon. If my parents started yelling then I just started playing Pokemon. If I was feeling down I just played Pokemon. I could count on Pokemon to make all of pain go away, because when I played Pokemon I was in a place where yelling and hurting and sadness didn't exist. I could go there and let myself get swallowed into that reality and I could actually be happy for the first time in my life...Because of Pokemon I wanted to live...

So don't come at me with that You're-just-being-pretentious bullshit. If it wasn't for this guy then I could very well be dead.

Now, he may not have been that important to you, but I feel like he saved my life. So, I care.

But none of that matters to you and therefor it is not important to your life. So why should you care? You shouldn't. I know that you don't need to feel obligated to care, but that doesn't mean you should be an asshole about it either. Even if you don't care about something there is someone who does care so you should at least have the decency to respect that. That is all I am saying here.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/21/2013, 6:35 am
Well said Rapid.

I was gifted with Pokemon Yellow and a Gameboy Colour too ouo

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

on 9/21/2013, 8:00 am
What will you do Nintendo....what will you do...

They bring up our hopes for Mario saying he will be an all new ip technically.

Then they just convert a Ds game to a Wii U game.

No online..nothing..I have like no real friends that I can take home and my siblings are moving to college, well at least one of them at the moment.

Will they give Mario his shine? Mario Galaxy 2 was so freaking cool. So awesome, so fun, so innovative, and that was my impression of just watching lets plays, never got the game because I have no source of income, and didn't bother asking my Mom. Then we get bashed with the New Super Mario Series, which I can tolerate, I do have all three of them.

But really, Nintendo needs to bump Mario up in his games, I'm not asking for a third Galaxy, but just a big world concept, with somewhat better graphics then the already beautiful Galaxy series. Maybe the world concept would be like Delfino Plaza from Sunshine, but it would be much bigger. Actually having somewhat of a story, In the world you can actually recruit your friends, Luigi, Yoshi, etc. Maybe having some switch action so you can play as them at any point..somewhat like Gta 5 (OMGBBQ YOSHI IN A 3D MARIO GAME ON HIS OWN YESSS). Some online multiplayer for Levels you go into, copo shenanigans. Maybe the first battle Mini-game where you actually battle the other player with power ups you find.

But probably, I don't see it, they will just think it will be super fun to just remake the 3d World concept and just add one new costume that they completely did originally like the cat suit right?

They are going to waist Mario to just these kinds of games, I know they are going to be fun, but Mario was already fun, we need more beauty. If Charles Martinet is going to quit, or die on some circumstance, he would have been waisted, and never would have seen Mario go into full glory. I know they would find another voice actor since Mario never actually speaks in his games except for the ending at Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, which shocked me.

If you really want me to show you what I want in a innovative Mario game look at the opening of the two Mario Galaxy games, where Mario was walking around the Mushroom Kingdom region, that would fit my expectations perfectly,and they even could make it look more graphical, to the extent where its cartoony characters get some beauty but not to the point where Yoshi looks like a actual Dinosaur, that's just ugly.

Maybe they will do this maybe not....I just want my Mario from Super Mario 64, Sunshine,and Galaxy Series back. Oh and if they could bring back the punch and kick from Mario 64 that would be ossim    possim aka. Awesome and cool.

Cutos, Hiroshi Yamauchi maybe Nintendo will give your outing a big bang with you creation, or just not listen to the fans and just keep Mario's down without give him a great fighting chance in the Wii U history. My idea would make me so happy if it came true. I thought it was Miyamoto (DOn't know how you spell it) Why did you have to lie to me, this isn't an all new Mario it's just a second 3d land port with some shine to it.

Don't get me wrong, Super Mario 3d World is going to be lots of fun, with this Multiplayer...if only if it was online. But I don't really get the "World" out of the title, at all.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 259ab217
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/21/2013, 9:47 am
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:But just because I was an asshole doesn't mean you should be an asshole to someone who's dead and to people who looked up to him.
Expressing the fact u dont care isnt rly being an asshole, its just saying u dont care

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:That is something that people with morals just don't do.
what is conceptually good about being concerned about someone who has never impacted you
what is conceptually bad about admitting that this guy you never met nor cared about's death has not impacted u in the slightest
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:If you don't care that he died then don't fucking say anything. You don't need to let us know that you obviously don't care.
ya
& u dont have 2 go on ur "l0l my morals r gonna tell ur morals mom on them" zealous p0sts but here u r
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:And actually he did mean something to me even though I never met him.
o sweety
i never said u couldnt care about him if u never met him
but if i had never known about his existence prior to today acting as if his death is unsettling to me is nothing more than pretentious
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:First of all, let me pretense this by stating the fact that if it wasn't for him it is VERY likely we would not video games like we do today, if it all. This guy saved the entire video game industry from going under back before the NES was even made. It's thanks to him that Nintendo is where they are today and it's thanks to Nintendo that Sony and Microsoft are where they are today (as far as gaming goes).
ya
thats nice and all
but what he has contributed to society does not make any impact on how i feel about him towards his death
if ur sole foundation for feeling bad about him bcuz he died is from the contributions he made to the world and not who he was as a person then mayb u should have ur morality checks
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:When I was four my parents got a divorce.
cool
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:My dad didn't want me involved in any of it; however, my Mom thought otherwise. She ALWAYS included me in their arguments, she made sure I knew just how much she despised him, she got angry if I didn't agree with her on everything, and she would threaten me if I did not do what she told me to do. Because of all of this I was very depressed at an extremely early age and it got so bad it made me consider suicide a lot. I remember walking into the kitchen one night and grabbing a large knife and aiming it directly at my heart. I was SO sure that if I just died I wouldn't have to deal with any of this living hell anymore... Luckily, I was too afraid to kill myself.
cool
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:I was afraid of how much it would hurt and I was afraid of dying, but I wanted it so badly so that I could escape my reality. So I figured I'd wait until I notice a moment where I could kill myself quickly and get it over with, whether that be running into busy traffic or jumping off a tall building or whatever. But before that moment came I was gifted a Game Boy Color and a copy of Pokemon Yellow. These two items changed my life. Instead of wanting to die, I wanted to play Pokemon. If my parents started yelling then I just started playing Pokemon. If I was feeling down I just played Pokemon. I could count on Pokemon to make all of pain go away, because when I played Pokemon I was in a place where yelling and hurting and sadness didn't exist. I could go there and let myself get swallowed into that reality and I could actually be happy for the first time in my life...Because of Pokemon I wanted to live...
if ur desires for suicide could be erased by a game cartridge i doubt u would have been serious in any intent to do it & would have just stopped like the 1st times
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:So don't come at me with that You're-just-being-pretentious bullshit. If it wasn't for this guy then I could very well be dead.
thats great and all
but multiple people who have devised that game have died as well
i havent seen you making any heart felt emotional speeches towards them
and what about all the other people that die everyday
wheres your heart felt speech towards all the people in africa dying from disease starvation and other terrible causes
wheres your heart felt speech towards the girl who got raped and killed herself
wheres your heart felt speech towards the nun who got killed

ill give you a hint:
its nowhere even if you protest it is

saying your sorrows for someone death stemmed from how the pleased you in your life IS pretentious
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:But none of that matters to you and therefor it is not important to your life. So why should you care? You shouldn't.
wow i dont even need to type my responses ur a good psychic type

@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:Even if you don't care about something there is someone who does care so you should at least have the decency to respect that.
no
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:That is all I am saying here.
h4h4h4h4h4
no
what you have been saying all this time is that people should have to be forced into saying only positive things about someone when they die and that all comments that arent positively founded are obv the cause of worse morals[/quote]

Last edited by ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ on 9/21/2013, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 9/21/2013, 9:55 am
it's sad how much sense he's making. cause it's a lot.

I just can't even...

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

on 9/21/2013, 1:01 pm
ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:Expressing the fact u dont care isnt rly being an asshole, its just saying u dont care
You're right, but that wasn't my point. My underlying point here is that being inconsiderate for the feelings of someone is being an asshole. But clearly that is only my opinion. Therefor, I apologize for forcing my opinion/belief on you.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
what is conceptually good about being concerned about someone who has never impacted you
what is conceptually bad about admitting that this guy you never met nor cared about's death has not impacted u in the slightest
Once again, sorry for forcing opinions. I just believe that everyone has someone that cares about them, whether they know it or not. Because of that belief I also believe that it is inconsiderate to say "who cares" in regards to someone's death. And I also believe (like stated above) being inconsiderate is being an asshole. So, I'm sorry that I am overly considerate for the feelings of other people.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
ya
& u dont have 2 go on ur "l0l my morals r gonna tell ur morals mom on them" zealous p0sts but here u r
I personally felt disrespected. I was raised to speak up when you feel disrespected, hence why I am here speaking up.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
o sweety
i never said u couldnt care about him if u never met him
but if i had never known about his existence prior to today acting as if his death is unsettling to me is nothing more than pretentious
I agree to an extent, but for me to have been pretentious then my underlying goal here must have to gain popularity by saying what I said in my first post in this thread. You probably won't believe me, but that honestly was not my goal here. What I said was part of a coping mechanism that the environment I was raised in placed into me. I grew up in a small town, so whenever someone died everyone knew. As such, something that was very common in my small town was to offer a bit of story of how the deceased affected you. And often enough people who did not even know of the person who died would sometimes chime in with something like "I did not know , but I can tell from everyone here, that he/she was very loved. I feel bad to not have gotten the chance to meet , but I feel like he/she was a very great person and so may he/she rest in peace." And saying something like this helped the ones who were really grieving cope a little better. What I said may not be read by someone who is truly grieving over the death of Mr. Yamauchi, but it could be and it's because of that slight chance that I took it upon myself to share how this man affected my life. I wasn't attempting to gain popularity; I merely intended to help the grieving cope with the loss of someone dear to them. That includes me because like I stated, this man actually did mean something to me. You are correct I did not know of him prior to his death, however, it was his death that allowed me to see who he was and how he impacted me, unfortunately. I also see that he is responsible for allowing the video game industry to thrive today, as said in this video:

Video games are my biggest passion and so naturally I feel obligated to pay my respects.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
ya
thats nice and all
but what he has contributed to society does not make any impact on how i feel about him towards his death
if ur sole foundation for feeling bad about him bcuz he died is from the contributions he made to the world and not who he was as a person then mayb u should have ur morality checks
That may have been what I was portraying, but I feel bad when anyone dies. I don't need a reason to feel bad. The fact that someone who once lived is now dead is enough of a reason for me to feel bad.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
if ur desires for suicide could be erased by a game cartridge i doubt u would have been serious in any intent to do it & would have just stopped like the 1st times
Maybe so, but my point was that I had enough pain to want to die. I wanted to die because I felt there was no reason to live and not be happy. I wanted to be happy and that video game made me happy and thus gave me a reason to live. As pathetic as that sounds that is, it is the reason I am still alive today.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
thats great and all
but multiple people who have devised that game have died as well
i havent seen you making any heart felt emotional speeches towards them
and what about all the other people that die everyday
wheres your heart felt speech towards all the people in africa dying from disease starvation and other terrible causes
wheres your heart felt speech towards the girl who got raped and killed herself
wheres your heart felt speech towards the nun who got killed
I feel bad for all of them too. I hurt when I hear of the people dying in Africa. I hurt when I hear about anyone dying, because to me life is important. I wish that everyone could be happy and live in a peaceful world. I want to help them and ultimately that is my life goal. I plan to make a lot of money so that I can donate it to charities that assist in helping these places where death runs rampart. I can never hope to achieve to banish deaths from murder, disease, etc from the entire world, but I want to do the best that I can.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
ill give you a hint:
its nowhere even if you protest it is
Yep, that is because I'm writing it right now. My life will be my speech.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
saying your sorrows for someone death stemmed from how the pleased you in your life IS pretentious
His contribution eventually lead to my pleasure, however initially it helped me and that is the reason I feel the need to pay my respects.

ʇɹɐɥbǝıs bןɯ wrote:
h4h4h4h4h4
no
what you have been saying all this time is that people should have to be forced into saying only positive things about someone when they die and that all comments that arent positively founded are obv the cause of worse morals
"Say something nice, or don't say anything at all." Ever heard that before? That is the reason for this argument. I was raised on that saying as well. But I realize that once again this is only my opinion so once again I am sorry for forcing opinions.

You have your opinions, I have mine; they are not the same and they won't ever be. You continue to be you and I will still consider you an asshole and you continue to think of me however the hell you do, it doesn't matter. I have payed my respects so I'm done with this argument and done with this thread.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 9/21/2013, 1:56 pm
Yeah Joey you're an asshole how dare you not care about this man you've never met or heard of and know literally nothing about other than the fact that he probably gave you hours of entertainment

You bastard

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 UZ3PNb5
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 9/21/2013, 2:18 pm
Its funny cuz Joey was ready to kill me cuz i didn't wanna drive 4 hours to adopt an animal just to give it away cuz (s)he'd die otherwise

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123

on 9/21/2013, 2:29 pm
everyone's a hypocrite granny.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/21/2013, 4:53 pm
Oh and if they could bring back the punch and kick from Mario 64 wrote:
I agree but if they're going to go old school then they might as well remake Super Mario 64, which I'm fine with. Galaxy was great but Galaxy 2 wasn't in it for me. The Yoshi wasn't a surprising addition. He made an appearance in Sunshine. I am actually excited for Super Mario 3D World. You can freely move around the camera to your desires and it make it look like SMG/64.

I believe they'd need more time for something like an open world Mario game, dude. Look at Mario Kart 7's and Smash Bros 4 release. They're not until next year.

I wish they looked into a new Wario game. Wario World was amazing.

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

on 9/21/2013, 5:44 pm
@SXR123 wrote:all it means is that the man who created mario is dead.
You cannot be any more retarded right now.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/21/2013, 5:49 pm
Galaxy 2 was an amazing game, it was just so unoriginal that it didn't matter much. As a standalone game it's still probably my favourite Mario title.

SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

on 9/21/2013, 5:56 pm
Super Mario Bros. 3

Oh my God, this game is BY FAR my favorite of all the Mario games.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

on 9/21/2013, 10:59 pm
@Granadico wrote:Its funny cuz Joey was ready to kill me cuz i didn't wanna drive 4 hours to adopt an animal just to give it away cuz (s)he'd die otherwise
these arent the same thing at all
doing nothing while u can do something to save an animals life isnt even remotely similar to not caring about some guy u never knew or cared about dying
@rapidildo
well u already said ur not gonna respond so theres no point in me making u look wronger rofl

SXR123
SXR123

on 9/21/2013, 11:04 pm
but joey I wanna see what your rebuttal is! I LIKE READING THEM

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Robgoomba
Robgoomba
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-06-15
https://twitter.com/Robgoom@gmail.comhttps://www.facebook.com/Robgoom@gmail.com

on 9/26/2013, 2:55 pm
didn't know he ran out of lives until now.. What to soon?

In all seriousness yea that's pretty rough news for gamers....least the one's that are still faithful to nintendo

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 604983RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 29027110
supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21

on 9/28/2013, 3:04 pm
geez, wasn't expecting this. R.I.P

And people are arguing against other people again? What is this, a hobbie to you guys? People's opinions are people's opinions, get over it. I never get why people always have arguments here so often. and it's not a friendly debate or anything, nothing political. I swear, this is gonna turn into a mini youtube comment section ._.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 9/28/2013, 3:11 pm
People argue because they disagree with what others say

Just like you're doing right now, posting about how we shouldn't argue about these things

We do it because we can

supersmashbro
supersmashbro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2012-11-21

on 9/28/2013, 6:54 pm
@BlitznBurst wrote:People argue because they disagree with what others say

Just like you're doing right now, posting about how we shouldn't argue about these things

We do it because we can
Good point... BUT,
no, I ain't going there. Sometimes I get butthurt when people always argue i guess :p. WHY CAN'T EVERYONE BE FRIEND AROUND HERE?!
i feel gay just saying that

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi - Page 2 Al_vs_Virus-_Coming_2014
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum