Go down
Frankvilla01
Frankvilla01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:20 am
Hey lolz im trying to get a sprite video done which includes bowser but im stuck.....i need that bowser move where he like gets on all fours and then jumps up and its the character with the shell, its a move in smash bros melee and brawl i think but yea i only need that move so if anyone can make it or if u saw a sheet with it can u give it to me? (you will be credited) thanks Very Happy
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:23 am
@Frankvilla01 wrote:Hey lolz im trying to get a sprite video done which includes bowser but im stuck.....i need that bowser move where he like gets on all fours and then jumps up and its the character with the shell, its a move in smash bros melee and brawl i think but yea i only need that move so if anyone can make it or if u saw a sheet with it can u give it to me? (you will be credited) thanks Very Happy
LOL funny how I have a sheet for this and it wasn't custom. I found it on sprite-resourse. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img20/3629/bowsery.png
Frankvilla01
Frankvilla01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:35 am
@Renny wrote:
@Frankvilla01 wrote:Hey lolz im trying to get a sprite video done which includes bowser but im stuck.....i need that bowser move where he like gets on all fours and then jumps up and its the character with the shell, its a move in smash bros melee and brawl i think but yea i only need that move so if anyone can make it or if u saw a sheet with it can u give it to me? (you will be credited) thanks Very Happy
LOL funny how I have a sheet for this and it wasn't custom. I found it on sprite-resourse. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img20/3629/bowsery.png
thanks but u dont have the ones that look like the bowser from mario and luigi partners in time or BIS do u?
Frankvilla01
Frankvilla01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:38 am
Sorry i didnt put this i forgot but i wanted the bowser to look like the ones ul find in spriters resource on the mario and luigi partners in time sprite section
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:40 am
Frankvilla01
Frankvilla01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:43 am
no i meant the attack u gave first but for the bowser sprite to not look ugly xD im sorry i want that attack badly but in the bowsers inside story looking way
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:45 am
http://spriters-resource.com/ds/marioandluigi3/bowserbattle.png
Use shell dodge. Move the sprite up during the scene. Blur part of it and you'll have what you need.
or you can build the sprite with the tiles from http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=03&c=1&id=18050
Frankvilla01
Frankvilla01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:52 am
@Renny wrote:http://spriters-resource.com/ds/marioandluigi3/bowserbattle.png
Use shell dodge. Move the sprite up during the scene. Blur part of it and you'll have what you need.
or you can build the sprite with the tiles from http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=03&c=1&id=18050
thanks Very Happy why didnt i think of this??? xD lol now ermm i gotta find out how to blur, eric has a vid of it right? il see it xD how do we close this?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 12:59 am
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Need Custom Bowser sheet Empty Re: Need Custom Bowser sheet

on 7/6/2010, 10:40 am
Locked because it was solved. Good job Renny. :3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Need Custom Bowser sheet Purple11

[The Return]
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum