19 posters
Go down
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 Empty Re: y i will never trust my customers

9/23/2013, 5:44 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Sieghart....really? Did you just deactivate the lock just so you get the last response? And just to be a grammar nazi (Even though you do the same thing almost all the time on purpose)? Seriously, what is your beef with this topic? I thought you hated everyone here and said bai. Either Sieghart gave his admin license to an account or something. I don't know what is going on. Threads like these usually get locked after 2 pages.
if i was getting last response i wouldnt have unlocked it js

___________________________________________________________________________________________

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 Lorde
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 Empty Re: y i will never trust my customers

9/23/2013, 5:58 pm
.......I'm done, I'm done. Bye....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 Dancing-happy-yoshi y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 259ab217
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

9/23/2013, 8:40 pm
actually i did lock it but he unlocked it

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

9/23/2013, 8:53 pm
& he unlocked it again what a bitch

『Joshl92』
『Joshl92』
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-03-04

9/23/2013, 9:13 pm
Why are you admin?
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

9/23/2013, 9:14 pm
joshl92 wrote:Why are you admin?
y arent u OOOOOOO SHYT KILL HIM KILL HIM

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

9/24/2013, 10:08 am
@YoshiSonic wrote:Sieghart....really? Did you just deactivate the lock just so you get the last response? And just to be a grammar nazi (Even though you do the same thing almost all the time on purpose)? Seriously, what is your beef with this topic? I thought you hated everyone here and said bai. Either Sieghart gave his admin license to an account or something. I don't know what is going on. Threads like these usually get locked after 2 pages.
Jesus Christ this is like the biggest overreaction ever

y so srs

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 UZ3PNb5
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

9/24/2013, 5:23 pm
Because everyone is making such a big deal of posting spiders, and making it a bannable offence (SERIOUSLY?), then Sieghart acts like a huge jerk himself when I'm trying to give him some advice. Gets me mad to say the least.

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 Dancing-happy-yoshi y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 259ab217
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

9/24/2013, 5:46 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Because everyone is making such a big deal of posting spiders, and making it a bannable offence (SERIOUSLY?), then Sieghart acts like a huge jerk himself when I'm trying to give him some advice. Gets me mad to say the least.
grow the fuck up. He isn't slightly afraid of spiders or anything, it's a serious fucking phobia. If I posted a picture of goatse or something here, I'm pretty sure you'd be pretty fucking disgusted, so get the fuck off of your high horse. I'm actually getting legitimately mad at how much of a shitty person you are right

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 UZ3PNb5
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

9/24/2013, 6:49 pm
Hmm, ok. Now we are the serious spritas now? Hmm? Ok, so when we cuss out other people on this site its all ok. When everyone been an butthole to someone, it's ok. Even when Sieghart posts a racial topic about black people, it's ok even when it offended a bunch of members. But you can say those, all of those times we be mean it's from comedic intent. It's the exact same thing here, we post some pictures, all for laughs. But noooooo, IT'S BANNABLE/OFFENSIVE NOW? Oh ok. It's so freaking stupid. It's bad enough as that, but when I'm trying to be helpful he goes full attack on me? Cut that bs Blitz. You're making me very peeved on your oblivious nature right now. It's how this site is, seriously it is. If we're going to be serious about emotions now then when will it last? We will be more serious about profanity? It can offend the younger viewers. A racial slur/ sterotype which has been made by someone you know, it is very offensive. Can you please open your eyes? It's bad enough he is being a jerk for attacking me when I gave him advice to try to get over it, he didn't need to listen btw, but he, as Granny's claim, unlocked this. Seriously, have a problem with this? Bann everyone, request it. Seighart would be banned by now. Or we can just lock this. Seriously four pages? Oh, and don't even claim that I haven't seen any disgusting pictures on this site. I just ignore it, but it still is horrific.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

9/24/2013, 7:00 pm
i keep locking it but he keeps unlocking it

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2013, 7:22 pm
@Granadico wrote:i keep locking it but he keeps unlocking it
bcuz theres no reason to lock it
@YoshiSonic wrote:Hmm, ok. Now we are the serious spritas now? Hmm? Ok, so when we cuss out other people on this site its all ok. When everyone been an butthole to someone, it's ok. Even when Sieghart posts a racial topic about black people, it's ok even when it offended a bunch of members. But you can say those, all of those times we be mean it's from comedic intent. It's the exact same thing here, we post some pictures, all for laughs. But noooooo, IT'S BANNABLE/OFFENSIVE NOW? Oh ok. It's so freaking stupid. It's bad enough as that, but when I'm trying to be helpful he goes full attack on me? Cut that bs Blitz. You're making me very peeved on your oblivious nature right now. It's how this site is, seriously it is. If we're going to be serious about emotions now then when will it last? We will be more serious about profanity? It can offend the younger viewers. A racial slur/ sterotype which has been made by someone you know, it is very offensive. Can you please open your eyes? It's bad enough he is being a jerk for attacking me when I gave him advice to try to get over it, he didn't need to listen btw, but he, as Granny's claim, unlocked this. Seriously, have a problem with this? Bann everyone, request it. Seighart would be banned by now. Or we can just lock this. Seriously four pages? Oh, and don't even claim that I haven't seen any disgusting pictures on this site. I just ignore it, but it still is horrific.
dear nerd, please note nobody you should take seriously has threatened to deliver a ban
yes granny or lange probably did, but they are both terrible people and should not be listened to at all
also, exploiting a persons phobia is not something that will ever be interpreted as funny, ever.
overly sarcastic replies that anyone with at least some minor form of intelligence will be able to decipher as untrue will be interpreted as funny
also no one attacked you and you ARE being over dramatic

YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2013, 8:48 pm
sieghart wrote:
also no one attacked you and you ARE being over dramatic
Um, look at the last page, and look at your comments, I tried to give you a non mandatory suggestion and you made fun of my genitalia. And if you have been at this world more then one minute then you should know alot of people think exposing fears are funny. That's the reason it is a running gag, especially in T.V shows like the Big Bang Theory, also it is seen as something that should be conquered. And unlocking a thread after it has been over is long is dramatic and just asking for more conflict, especially when we are moving forward with this site.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2013, 8:59 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:Um, look at the last page, and look at your comments, I tried to give you a non mandatory suggestion and you made fun of my genitalia.
wow i made a sarcastic comment and you were stupid enough to take it seriously look at how offensive i am!!!!!
if you actually want me to appologize because you werent competent enough to be able to decipher what should be taken seriously and what shouldnt then leave this site immediately
@YoshiSonic wrote:alot of people think exposing fears are funny
if your idea of humor is poking fun at something people are deathly afraid of then you and the people you hang out with are severly demented and fucked up people and i am glad i dont kno u
@YoshiSonic wrote:And unlocking a thread after it has been over is long is dramatic
still not as dramatic as u lmao toasted nerd
@YoshiSonic wrote:especially when we are moving forward with this site.
dear everyone on this site and not just u:
we are not moving forward and nothing is going to change.
This site is STILL a mess of inactivity and in a very desolate condition and guess what? It's not going to get better at all.
Lange and Eric will find a way to make sure nothing productive happens towards the site, the members will still continue to do nothing while they protest that they will, and the number of active users will still keep dropping, and the boring, uninteresting state of this site will continue to remain until we all finally leave. Nothing is changing about this site, people have just gotten better at being deluded about it.

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

10/13/2013, 9:04 pm
sieghart wrote:dear everyone on this site and not just u:
This site is STILL a mess of inactivity and in a very desolate condition and guess what? It's not going to get better at all.
Lange and Eric will find a way to make sure nothing productive happens towards the site, the members will still continue to do nothing while they protest that they will, and the number of active users will still keep dropping, and the boring, uninteresting state of this site will continue to remain until we all finally leave. Nothing is changing about this site, people have just gotten better at being deluded about it.
such a positive attitude.

you're right, though
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/13/2013, 9:09 pm
not wit dat attitude.

y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2013, 9:11 pm
sieghart wrote:
@YoshiSonic wrote:Um, look at the last page, and look at your comments, I tried to give you a non mandatory suggestion and you made fun of my genitalia.
wow i made a sarcastic comment and you were stupid enough to take it seriously look at how offensive i am!!!!!
if you actually want me to appologize because you werent competent enough to be able to decipher what should be taken seriously and what shouldnt then leave this site immediately
@YoshiSonic wrote:alot of people think exposing fears are funny
if your idea of humor is poking fun at something people are deathly afraid of then you and the people you hang out with are severly demented and fucked up people and i am glad i dont kno u
@YoshiSonic wrote:And unlocking a thread after it has been over is long is dramatic
still not as dramatic as u lmao toasted nerd
@YoshiSonic wrote:especially when we are moving forward with this site.
dear everyone on this site and not just u:
1. Why would I want an apology from anyone? I don't find any gratitude from doing that.

2. This whole thing started when you wanted to compare fears with me. And don't tell me no one laughs when their best friend or a random guy is getting scared of a stink bug, either a t.v show or real life, and if they get way too scared you feel like face palming.

3. I think that unlocking an over week old thread is a little over the top.

4. Well sorry, I thought we were going somewhere, with that "coming soon" box at the bottom right. but I guess I was wrong.

Silverblaze
Silverblaze
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2013-06-28

10/13/2013, 9:16 pm
Well hot damn he just went ham on YS and the site itself.
As for people leaving. I've loved this site damn near forever, but yeah it's dying or somewhat slowly just really really slowly. But who's fault is that though? There's nothing wrong with this place its quite perfect to me.

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor - Sholom Aleichem
y i will never trust my customers - Page 4 7lCDH  
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2013, 9:16 pm
@YoshiSonic wrote:2. This whole thing started when you wanted to compare fears with me. And don't tell me no one laughs when their best friend or a random guy is getting scared of a stink bug, either a t.v show or real life, and if they get way too scared you feel like face palming.
I didn't say no one laughs at that, I said demented people do.
If you think that is an actually funny scenario you are demented as all fuck.
@YoshiSonic wrote:3. I think that unlocking an over week old thread is a little over the top.
so is making a two page rant over the fact someone called your dick small
@SXR123 wrote:not wit dat attitude.
yes bcuz lying about the same scenarios weve been going over for the past year is going to help make it come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2013, 9:17 pm
Do you really not understand the difference between laughing at a guy getting scared of a cockroach in his room compared to someone with arachnophobia having possibly a panic attack over seeing a spider? One might be funny because the roach guy will get over it and laugh it off with everyone. One isn't funny because the guy with a phobia will be scared to the point of he can't function

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2013, 9:37 pm
@Granadico wrote:Do you really not understand the difference between laughing at a guy getting scared of a cockroach in his room compared to someone with arachnophobia having possibly a panic attack over seeing a spider? One might be funny because the roach guy will get over it and laugh it off with everyone. One isn't funny because the guy with a phobia will be scared to the point of he can't function
Panic attack? I've only seen Hemophobia go that far. Don't get me wrong, but unless it's a banana spider I don't see how someone could get a panic attack, but I do see your point.

@Sieghart, I didn't make a 2 page rant about that subject, I was just using it as an example. I was just stating I've seen much worse on this site.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2013, 9:48 pm
the only thing worse than making fun of someone's severe psychological problems is when people have posted CP on here, which i had to immediately delete

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2013, 9:51 pm
@Granadico wrote:the only thing worse than making fun of someone's severe psychological problems is when people have posted CP on here, which a real admin had to immediately delete
ftfy

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

10/13/2013, 10:15 pm
this was back when i was a mod

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

10/13/2013, 10:20 pm
(sigh) We do not need to go down this route, so how about we don't, OK?

And Joe-bud ya doing OK? That was a mighty pessimistic view of the future of this site, but if you're willing to change your outlook then I don't think the site will forced into that future. Of course, you don't have to, theSpritas will continue on irregardless.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum